• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has Anyone Tried TickleDates?

Chris32CBR

Is it a legit site? If so, has anyone ever had any luck with the site? It seems a little sketchy so I would love others input on it. Thank you.

I would advise attending munches and/or gatherings and meeting people from this site. the TMF, in person.
I don't know anything about TickleDates.

Never heard of it. But, I haven't really been looking, either.

I commented on it before, it doesn't look legit, more like some sort of scam. I would advise not to entertain it futher.

I've used TouchFeet several times in the past for tickling sessions, but this site just seems like one of a million dating site ripoffs looking to grab your personal info. I've also seen them for people who like feet, for people who have big feet, for people who like latex, and a whole host of other specific things that you could never make a successful 'date' site out of.

You'd sign up, and you'll see a bunch of profiles for attractive women that don't exist, but won't be able to message them until you upgrade to a premium membership. Then you can send messages and receive no response. At least with a legit dating website there are real women actively ignoring my messages.

I've used TouchFeet several times in the past for tickling sessions, but this site just seems like one of a million dating site ripoffs looking to grab your personal info. I've also seen them for people who like feet, for people who have big feet, for people who like latex, and a whole host of other specific things that you could never make a successful 'date' site out of.

You'd sign up, and you'll see a bunch of profiles for attractive women that don't exist, but won't be able to message them until you upgrade to a premium membership. Then you can send messages and receive no response. At least with a legit dating website there are real women actively ignoring my messages.

The site said I had a unread message and it said I could message someone (only 1 person) for free if I complete my profile at around 35 percent I believe so I responded to the message that some girl sent me. I'll keep you all updated on whether she responds back or not and if it leads to anything. Don't worry, I'm not giving out any personal information.

Yeah I’m seen that site before if it was legit it would be dope but the whole forcing you into a premium membership and entering credit card info turned me away lol

Just to clarify, I ended up deleting the account on TickleDates.com Complete waste of time. They let me message up to two girls for free for completing my profile on there to a certain percentage. One girl messaged me so I used one of the free messages to message her back. Needless to say after waiting for about a week for her to reply, I get nothing back in return. The other free message I sent to a girl who was supposedly "online now" and again, no reply for days. Complete waste of time. I feel bad for people who actually spent money on that site. Nobody replies back lmao.

Just to clarify, I ended up deleting the account on TickleDates.com Complete waste of time. They let me message up to two girls for free for completing my profile on there to a certain percentage. One girl messaged me so I used one of the free messages to message her back. Needless to say after waiting for about a week for her to reply, I get nothing back in return. The other free message I sent to a girl who was supposedly "online now" and again, no reply for days. Complete waste of time. I feel bad for people who actually spent money on that site. Nobody replies back lmao.

Most likely those girls weren’t even real lol yeah the sad part is someone somewhere will fall for it

Well I can tell you finding someone on craigslist to tickle is a myth.... So I guess I will never get to live out my dreams...

Well I can tell you finding someone on craigslist to tickle is a myth.... So I guess I will never get to live out my dreams...

To find someone who likes exactly what you like in exactly the same way, at the exact same level of intensity?
Probably not. But you can find people who can enjoy it with you pretty easily.

Seen people say it's a scam. I looked at it myself before and it didn't look legit.

If it's one of those websites that go like "hot women in [name of your city] are looking for fun" then yeah, it's definitely a scam.

If I were you I would try fetlife it’s a free site and you can meet others into tickling as well as other fetishes prob the closest thing to a tickling dating site

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back