• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Friend's Eyes Saying "Tickle Her Tickle Her Tickle Her...."

Great story! A damn shame that her friend didn't accept your invitation to tickle her also. :D

Lol... Interesting memory. I find myself wondering if someone into our fetish would have the same response as your girlfriend's friend. I guess it depends on the person. I know I might have been distracted watching your hands too... But usually when I see other people get tickled in front of me, I get embarrassed and look away ;) ... I would have felt too embarrassed to go for the free shot you offered at the end too. I don't know how many people here would be the same, but I'm sure some would, while others would probably watch eagerly and jump in at the end even more eagerly 😂

As soon as she replied with "nono she will kill me" I would have gone on about HER being ticklish and that is why she was scared to tickle your gf.

Great story tho.

It's funny you should mention eyes. That reminds me of a time with my first gf Kt that I mentioned once before.

It was myself, Kt, her friend Pri and her bf. I had previously told Pri that I tickled Kt when we went to see a film, I remember when the film started and the lights went off Kt was sat in the middle of myself and Pri. I had my arms around Kt and I just happened to notice that Pri was looking at KT curiously. she ever so slowly moved her hand that was flat on the seat towards Kt, like a predator sneaking up on its prey and the entire time she had this look in her eyes like a scientist testing a theory. This was interesting considering she knew Kt was ticklish and it was Pri that told me to tickle Kt in the first place.

Kt jumped as she usually did when tickled and Pri with the same expression on her face, did it again. As before slowly sliding her hand along the seat towards Kt's sides, but this time Pri kept her finger there for a few seconds causing Kt again to fidget around for a few seconds longer. If only I had known then I would of upped this game and taken off her shoes and socks and tickled her feet too, since I had found out how ticklish she was there, but I digress...
Pri did it once again causing her friend to jump, however this time I looked over at her and she looked right back at me. It was if she said with her eyes "let's get her!"
So Myself and Pri started ticking Kt at the same time, the sides, under the arms, knees, top of her thighs, KT squirmed all over the place and burst out laughing silently whispering "stoopp iiittt hahaha". We both stopped before she burst out laughing loudly; which she came very close to. I felt aroused again after this event and we even had quite a sexy make out session. I even had to tell Pri to stop tickling her because a few times KT would flinch when we were trying to make out lol.

Incidentally I do remember Pri's bare feet sticking out towards me at somepoint as well when she hugged her bf, but I never did try tickling her.

Lol... Interesting memory. I find myself wondering if someone into our fetish would have the same response as your girlfriend's friend. I guess it depends on the person. I know I might have been distracted watching your hands too... But usually when I see other people get tickled in front of me, I get embarrassed and look away ;) ... I would have felt too embarrassed to go for the free shot you offered at the end too. I don't know how many people here would be the same, but I'm sure some would, while others would probably watch eagerly and jump in at the end even more eagerly &#55357;&#56834;

I know what you mean.....our impulse is to hide from the tickling lest someone read our minds!!! :p

I tried years earlier to get my then-girlfriend tickled by one of her friends, and had a similar experience. They paused and considered it.....but ultimately declined. Oh, and just remembered a THIRD, my ex girlfriend, another one where the person (in this case, a dude) declined.

I'm sure I come off uber creepy every time I do it, lol!

I'm like her friend :p I would have taken the opportunity for a bit though!

Great and cute story!

Thanks that seems like years ago now!

Unfortunately my tickle awakening was still in its infancy so to speak. Now I would of definately tried tickling Pri's feet.

Looking back on it, I think if I had instigated more of a tickle attack on KT I think Pri would of followed suit. I do recall that there was a moment when the three of us went to a park on a sunny day and myself and Pri did tickle KT, although not as intense. From what I remember it was predominantly me tickling her knees as she had shorts on, I think I managed to get her feet briefly albeit with socks on and Pri as usual tickled her sides briefly with a grin on her face.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back