• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of reactions do you want, like or expect from your 'lee?

Stefan_tickler

TMF Poster
I was discussing the subject with a few 'lers here couple of days ago and every single one of us have different opinion, so I would like to here yours?
Personally, I don't like screamers, but if the girls is ticklish, I don't really care. I like silent laughter, giggling, laughing, begging and squirming. From some 'lees I get unexpected reactions like moaning, but I also like that.
I remember one time, I was having a session in Berlin, she was the tickler and I think she hated my reactions as a 'lee. I remember, trough session she used to say "Let it out! C'mon, let it all out!", but it wasn't that I didn't wanna laugh or scream, trust me. I was screaming internally, but my usual reactions are silent laughter, begging and squirming a lot.
How about you guys? What's your reactions? What kind of reactions do you like?

The best laughter for me is the loud open mouth helpless laughter that goes until no sound comes out anymore. That's when I know they're really ticklish! And the more ticklish they are, the more I like it! :p

The more overwhelming their laughter is, the better - I want to have complete control over them, through laughter alone. Like all they can think about, and all they can focus on, is laughing and responding to me.

For me, it's really simple, I want an honest reaction from them while I'm tickling. I don't want forced or faked, just an honest reaction.

Yes, an honest reaction is best. I really like laughter and giggles. It's so funny.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

The best laughter for me is the loud open mouth helpless laughter that goes until no sound comes out anymore. That's when I know they're really ticklish! And the more ticklish they are, the more I like it! :p

Same thing here!

The more overwhelming their laughter is, the better - I want to have complete control over them, through laughter alone. Like all they can think about, and all they can focus on, is laughing and responding to me.

Nicely told!

For me, it's really simple, I want an honest reaction from them while I'm tickling. I don't want forced or faked, just an honest reaction.

Exactly!
That's one of the reasons I was a bit annoyed when the girl that was tickling me accused me of faking... I was dying in that moment, but I didn't had, or better say, I didn't gave her the reactions she expected or wanted from me in that moment. And, like I said, it's not that I didn't wanted to scream, it's just not how I react to tickling. I can control that. That was my point.

Yes, an honest reaction is best. I really like laughter and giggles. It's so funny.

Me too!

Cute laughter, giggles, squirming, all that good stuff. I don't mind playing a game with my lee of trying to hold in laughter to see how long they can go before they can't contain it.
Screaming really ruins it for me. A bit of it i don't mind, but constant, no.

This too! I've seen enough tickling videos to know when a reaction is faked and it takes the fun out of being a ler too.

I like genuine reactions where the laughter is real, there's begging, giggling, and a little screaming is okay.

Cute laughter, giggles, squirming, all that good stuff. I don't mind playing a game with my lee of trying to hold in laughter to see how long they can go before they can't contain it.
Screaming really ruins it for me. A bit of it i don't mind, but constant, no.

Agree 100%!

I didn't quite get what was being asked in this thread until I read a response from another thread about fake models! Now, I get it! I forever will be a laughter junkie. There's usually a point in playing that occurs, and later on the lee will say "when you did ____ all I could do was just laugh!" And that is my ideal reaction. The kind of laughter that anyone, any where in the world, if all they did was hear it, they would instantly know: someone is REALLY tickling that woman! Nothing else could produce that kind of laugh.

There's also something I call "ticklish energy", which is also a part of it. It's not obvious like hysterical laughter, though you can't have hysterical laughter without it. There are all types of ticklishness and ticklish reactions. Some you can only tell if your hands are connected to the person though. I had a friend who I thought wasn't very ticklish based on having seen her play with others. Once I casually tickled her as I was walking by and it was like a jolt of electricity. She didn't make a sound, and hardly moved beyond a slight squirming, but as I said, that ticklish energy jolted me. Turns out she is quite ticklish - though you might not think so if you were to watch her on video being tickled.

Call me a sadist, but I really enjoy when women try really hard to hold in their laughter because they realize if they crack the floodgates open and they are unable to stop, so they fight to not laugh. But once they do, it's just a beautiful constant stream of laughter!

Generally, desperation, with a loss of control, possibly of dignity as well :D Tickling is as much about frustration and humiliation as it is about laughter, at least for me.

Believe it or not, laughter is not an absolute must-have for me. I like all variations of squealing, crying, gnashing teeth and even wailing. My first 'lee was a "grunter" and I used to find that unbelievably hot. She would go like "Uuunnnnnghhhh", red faced, looking incredibly frustrated, seemingly unable to process her sensations :devil:

My wife is more of a laugher/screamer type, and I must say her laughter is adorable :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Silent laughter, loud laughter even grunts. Anything but screaming. Anyone remember the Mike and Robyn tickle vids? They were great, Robyn was lyrically beautiful ticklish everywhere, and was a great sport. But my only complaint is she screamed a lot more than she laughed.

I like genuine, honest laughter/giggles...true reactions...I get how screaming might be distracting, but I'm perfectly okay with delighted squeals or other vocal affectations that hip me to the fact that what I'm doing might be adding something more to the experience. I also like when her laughter intensifies to the point of silence, followed by a hearty blast of machine-gun fire belly laughter...couple that with her flexing her toes against me and the appearance that she's fighting to keep from moving her feet away because she happens to be enjoying it that much..?? Bliss.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back