• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TENs Unit Feet Tickling! MF

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124743/21591125/TENs+Unit+Feet+Tickling!+MF

I had told Libertine that I was really wanting my feet tickled and he said he'd love too. Libertine put me in a chair, cuffed my wrist to the arm rests, propped my feet on a foot rest, and blindfolded me. I hadn't noticed the ErosTek TENs Unit when he got me setup to be tickled. Libertine takes off my shoes and proceeds to tickle me feet. He then randomly picks up my feet and puts something strange under them. Then I feel what I believe are TENs pads being put on on my feet. I am shocked, confused, and asks him what is he doing because I just wanted my feet tickled. He assures me that my feet will definitely get tickled. Libertine tells me he has put TENs pad on my feet and my feet are resting on aluminum foil, so the electrical current will focus only on the area where he placed the pads. He put the pads on one of the most sensitive parts of my feet by the way. It tickles like crazy and Libertine has fun watching plus taunting me. He also randomly throws in some tickles with his fingers. Enjoy! If you'd ever like to commission a custom with us shoot me a message. No one knows how to tickle me better then my husband.

generated_21591125_1560186549.gif

Last edited:
I love the tens unit tickling! Very creative and awesome!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back