• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF7 Tifa Lockhart tickled by Scarlet (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story commission I did for a user on Deviant art featuring Tifa Lockhart captured and tickled by her rival Scarlet

Enjoy!

Tifa’s ticklish interrogation
By MrObscura101

Tifa’s eyes slowly opened before the harsh light made her blink causing her to groan as she found herself tied down to a thick examination table in the centre of a large white room
"Great..." she thought before trying to loosen the padded cuffs around her wrists that held her arms to her sides without success before kicking her legs about to try and free her ankles but that too proved impossible as she took note of further straps placed across her waist, biceps and thighs leaving her completely trapped

The raven haired fighter then looked up as the door before her slid open
"Well well look who finally decided to wake up!" came a voice she immediately recognised
"Uhrf, Scarlet" Tifa said in exasperation as she watched the tall blonde saunter in triumphantly while her red dress practically strained against her enviable curves, before closing the door behind her
"Really Tifa is that any way to talk to an old friend?" Scarlet replied sarcastically as she bolted the door shut and approached her then gazed enviously at her captured prey dressed in her black leather top and matching skirt that showed off her attractive body along with her white and black sneakers, stunning and statuesque, strong yet graceful...in a word beautiful
"I think you need to look up the definition of friends!" Tifa replied with an annoyed tone

“Kya, ha ha ha!” Scarlet giggled with her annoying laugh at Tifa’s comeback as she stood over her
"I’m glad you haven't lost any of your wit! Do you remember what happened last night?" she then asked. Tifa’s mind thought back to before she awoke here, she and her team had been sent on a mission by Cloud to disable a former Shinra Corp facility, however due to either bad luck or bad intel there had been many more guards than anticipated leading to an immediate retreat, she had volunteered to cover hear team’s escape, fighting off several troops before sheer numbers had overwhelmed her, followed by darkness leading to here
"Your goon squad got me" Tifa replied trying to remain stoic despite her situation.
"Indeed they did and the second they reported your capture to me I rushed down here to handle your interrogation personally”
“Nothing better to do on a Friday night I see?” Tifa replied valiantly with a giggle before a backhanded slap from Scarlet struck her face
“Quiet you!” Scarlet snapped before regaining her composure
“So where the hell are we?” Tifa then asked, not being intimidated by Scarlet
“In a Shinra corp lab miles outside the city, no-one will find us so it’s just you and me here all alone… and I have such fun planned for us”
“I bet you’re thrilled” came the sarcastic reply leading to another slap
“Now then, on to business.” Scarlet then started to explain “I need to know only thing from you…where is Cloud?” she asked, causing Tifa to look up at her captor with a menacing glance
“There is no way in hell I’m going to tell you so you might as well just leave!” she spoke before turning away from Scarlet who rather than being angry allowed a large grin to appear on her face
“Oh, never say never my dear!” she replied menacingly as she thrusted both her hands down and straight into Tifa’s sides

Being caught totally off-guard by this Tifa let out a squeal and lurched against her bonds
“HHHAAA HAAAAA GGEEHEHTTTTT OOFFFOFOHHH!!!!!” she screamed while trying to force Scarlets hand’s away but instead Scarlet continued undaunted as Tifa kept struggling and laughing
“Oh of course…once you tell me the location”
“HHAAAA HAAAAAA WHAHAHAAHHTTT??!!!!” Tifa cried in shock
“Yes I thought this would be the perfect way to get the information from you, it’s torturous but won’t leave any permanent marks on your beautiful body!”
“HHAAAAA HAAAAAA YOHOHOHOHOUURRAAAHHH IINNSAHAAHAHANNNEEE!!!!” she cried but this did nothing to dissuade Scarlet who continued gleefully poking around at her sides and ribs

Tifa kept shaking about so much to escape Scarlet’s nails that eventually her top pulled away from her skirt exposing her toned midriff. As soon as her stomach was accessible Scarlet brought her right hand towards it while continuing to use her left hand to torment her sides
“Now let’s see if this cute little tummy is ticklish to! Unless you feel like answering my question?”
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAA NNEHEHEHVVAAAHHH!!!!!!” Tifa screamed back however she was doing her best to hide her fear from Scarlet, the truth was that she was terrified of her navel being tickled!
“Suit yourself!” Scarlet replied as she began slowly tracing her index finger across Tifa’s stomach and around her belly button. Tifa gasped and tried to hold in her laughter as she felt the horrible feeling of Scarlet’s sharp nail against her bare skin
“Aww does that tickle?” she said mockingly as Tifa replied by shaking her head from side to side while struggling to contain her laughter, not wanting to give Scarlet the satisfaction of making her laugh but it was getting more and more difficult to resist

“Something wrong Tifa? You look like your about to burst!”
“HHFFFMMMFFF!!!!” came the anguished reply as Tifa continued forcing her mouth closed as her face began getting more and redder
“Aww how fitting, your face is going Scarlet!” her captor pointed out annoyingly but Tifa just focused on drowning her out, she was succeeding until Scarlet moved her head closer to Tifa’s stomach before pressing her lips against her navel and blew against it
“HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSTTTHHHAAAPPPPP!!!!!” Tifa exploded with laughter as Scarlet continued blowing raspberries against her stomach while her hands begin randomly tickling her sides and her squeezing her knees

“HHHAAAA HAAAAAA GGEEHEHETTTT AAAWWAHAAHHHYYY!!!!!!” Tifa screamed as she thrashed against the straps holding her down while twisting her body around to try and escape from Scarlet’s devilish lips but Scarlet reacted by pinning both her sides down with her hands and menacingly poking out her tongue before leaning in towards Tifa’s belly button
“Ready or not here I come!” she said cruelly
“NO! NO! NO! NO! NOAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!! YOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOO FRRREEAHAHAHAHAAAHAKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa squealed as she tried valiantly to escape but Scarlet was relentless as her tongue kept poking in and out of her belly button
“Name callings not gonna help you!” Scarlet replied before blowing more raspberries against her soft skin causing Tifa to squeal with each one

After a while Scarlet stopped and Tifa’s head crashed against the padded headrest
“no more…stop…” she continued to repeat over and over praying she would wake up from this nightmare
“Ready to talk yet?” Scarlet said
“n…never…” Tifa replied defiantly, exhausted as she was she wasn’t going to give into this lunatic!
“Suit yourself, there’s loads more places we can still try!” Scarlet said with a grin as she walked over towards Tifa’s feet and began pulling on the laces of her sneakers
“NO! GET AWAY FROM THERE!” Tifa shouted as she tried moving her foot away from Scarlet before struggling to keep her shoe on as Scarlet grabbed the heel and began pulling it off
“NNNOOO!!!!!” Tifa screamed in panic as Scarlet finally got her shoe off leaving her size 7 foot covered in a thin black cotton sock behind
“Well someone really likes the goth look!” Scarlet said sarcastically as she threw Tifa’s removed shoe to the floor then started on the other one
“NO DAMN IT GET OFF!!!!” Tifa shouted as she tried even harder to keep her remaining shoe on but a quick raking of Scarlet’s nails across her navel made her squeal and distracted her enough for Scarlet to succeed in removing it. Once she had she stared at the helpless pair of feet now exposed to her
“Ready to begin?” she asked with a grin

Tifa tried to keep her resolve up and went deathly silent as Scarlet cracked her knuckles and wiggled her fingers before looking back and forth between her left and right foot
“So hard to choose which one first!” she said mockingly as she kept wiggling her fingers about and moving closer towards Tifa’s feet, all the while taking great joy in watching Tifa’s reactions of clearly wanting to move her feet as far away as possible while trying not to show any sign of fear
“You’ve gone very quiet Tifa!” Scarlet called out but Tifa was too focused on her enemy’s sharp nails now mere inches from her feet to respond “Let’s see if THIS will help!” she continued as she grabbed the toes of her left foot and clawed her nails straight into her arch
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DDDAAAAAAHHHHHAAAMMMMM IIIHHHHTTTTT LLEEHEHEHTTTTT GOHOHOHHOHOO!!!!!” Tifa immediately began to protest as Scarlet’s nails scrambled over her arch digging into random spots all at once

“Coochie coochie coo Tifa!” she called over before changing tactics to start using her index finger to start trial randomly up and down her foot
“HHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA DDAHAHAHAHHHAMMMNNN YOOHOHOHOUUUU!!!!!!” Tifa cried, the prior tickling had been awful but her feet were her most ticklish spot meaning she was now suffering even more than ever
“Hey don’t blame me, you’re the one being stubborn!” Scarlet snapped back as she tightened her grip on Tifa’s toes to keep them still then started tickling the undersides of her toes
“HHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAA SSTTTAHAHHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!!!” Tifa begged but Scarlet ignored her as she kept going until after ten minutes of nonstop tickling she finally stopped
“Thha…hhaa…thhaankk yoou…” Tifa said while breathing heavily as Scarlet released her foot
“Oh don’t thank me, I’m just getting ready to start on this other adorable foot!” Scarlet replied menacingly as she grabbed the toes of Tifa’s right foot “Ready to talk?” she then asked as she started wiggling her fingers around again but Tifa just worriedly shook her head
“Your choice!” was all Scarlet then said as she started repeating the same process on her other foot

Tifa’s face had gone even redder as Scarlet continued torturing her feet with her devilish nails but still she refused to give in
“Poor Tifa, still don’t feel like talking?” Scarlet said in faux concern
“HHHHHHAAAA HAAAAAAA NNNEHEHAHAHAVVAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!”
“Oh really? Looks like I need to up my game!” she replied as she kept a tight grip on Tifa’s toes with one hand and started slowly pulling off her sock with the other
“NNOOO!!!! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW DAMN IT!!!!!” Tifa screamed angrily as she began feeling the cool air of the room against her foot as more and more of her bare skin was exposed
“Wow based on your reactions your bare feet must be even more ticklish!” Scarlet said while practically salivating at the thought and she wasn’t wrong, Tifa absolutely hated having her bare feet touched, something Cloud had annoyed her about to no end over the years, however while Cloud would only tickle her jokingly for a few seconds now she was trapped with an opponent who was going to do her absolutely worst to break her
“And…off!” Scarlet called triumphantly as she finally managed to pry off her sock and hold it up before starting on the other one which despite Tifa’s efforts she was quickly able to rend off her foot. She then began looking over Tifa’s bare feet with their deep arches, long and slender toes and her black nail polish “Talk about goth overkill!” she thought as she released Tifa’s foot and walked over to small desk to get something
“Let’s see how you like this!” she said while brandishing a couple of large yellow Chocobo feathers
“Cloud please get here quickly!” Tifa thought worriedly as Scarlet walked back to her menacingly

Tifa did her best to supress her laughter as the soft feathers began brushing against her now bare soles
“Aw does that tickle?” Scarlet said mockingly as she watched how Tifa’s toes immediately scrunched up at the merest touch of the feathers
“HHHMMMFFFF!!!!!!!!!!”
“Gee for such a tough girl you sure have some ticklish feet!” Scarlet mocked as she continued teasingly moving the feathers against Tifa’s arches and insteps “Feel free to laugh any time” she then added as she placed one feather down and grabbed her toes to hold them back
“HHMMMFFF!!!!!” Tifa squealed as the soft feather began being sawed in-between her toes
“Coochie coochie coo!” Scarlet giggled as the feather continued while Tifa’s head thrashed from side to side as she tried to fight the urge to laugh
“Aww what’s wrong, little Ms grumpy goth doesn’t want to laugh?” she mocked as she leaned in closer and poked out her tongue

Tifa then let out a devastating scream as she felt Scarlet’s tongue against her hyper ticklish foot causing her to violently jerk about as much as her bonds would allow. Not only did Scarlet expertly use her tongue on her left foot to once again cause frantic laughter from her but she also began brushing one of the feathers randomly against her right foot as well!
“HHAHAHAHHAA HAAAAA HAAAAHAHAHAHAH STTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!!” she pleaded as the torment of her ticklish feet continued with Scarlet occasionally nibbling and sucking on her toes as well causing her to shriek each time!
“Oh but you have such a pretty laugh Tifa, I could just listen to it FOREVER! In fact I think I will do just that!” Scarlet said in a tone that made Tifa believe she would really be willing to do such a thing which would be the absolute worse fate that could possibly befall her!

Even with all the nonstop tickling and taunting however Tifa refused to give up the location which frustrated Scarlet to no end.
“Well Tifa, it appears you’re in a bit of luck as I have another engagement to go to” Scarlet said as she continued brushing one feather against her left foot and the other against her belly button
“THAHAHAHAHHANNNKKK GOHOHOHOODDNEEHEHEHEHEHSSSS!!!!!” Tifa cried out in desperation, not being sure how much longer she could have lasted without cracking
“Oh this doesn’t mean you’ll get a break though!” Scarlet said coldly as she walked over to a cabinet and removed something which she held up. Tifa gasped as she saw in Scarlet’s hand a ball gag and a small black bullet vibrator
“W…what are you gonna do with those?” Tifa said worriedly
“You’ll see…” Scarlet replied with a grin as she switched it on causing a loud buzzing sound to emanate from it and fill the room sending a shiver down Tifa’s spine

Before Tifa could protest Scarlet pinched her nose
“Open wide sweetie!” she commanded as Tifa tried shaking free while her face started getting redder and redder until at last she gasped for air and Scarlet shoved the gag into her mouth
“GGGGMMFFFF!!!!!” Tifa screamed as she tried not to choke on the thick rubber ball now filling her mouth
“Aw, what’s wrong?” Scarlet cooed as she secured the gag in place behind her head “Too large for your big mouth?” she said causing Tifa to nod “Well don’t, this will take you mind off it!” she giggled as she held the vibrator up then swiftly lifted up Tifa’s panties and dropped the vibrator down them before letting the panties go
“GGGGGGGGGFFFFFMMFMMFFFHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa immediately squealed as the vibrator touched her womanhood and her body began shaking about
“Well someone’s certainly sensitive down there!” Scarlet giggled as she got ready to leave “OK I’m off for the next few hours, but don’t worry the battery in there should last at least 6 hours at least!”
“MMMMMFFFFF!!!!! DDNNNFFFF GGGFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Tifa cried as the buzzing continued on between her legs
“Kiss kiss!” Scarlet said mockingly as she walked out and locked the door behind her leaving Tifa screaming for help

Tifa continued thrashing about as best she could hoping to dislodge the vibrator but was so restricted that it was impossible!
“DDDMMMFFFFF IIIIIIFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” she screamed in frustration as the buzzing continued against her mound incessantly until soon enough she felt herself building to an orgasm “NOO!!! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! SOMEONE HELP ME!” she thought in a panic as her hips started gyrating against the table “NO! CANT GIVE IN! JUST IGNORE IT!” she thought defiantly as she tried thinking of something else to distract her, training with her friends, walking through town with her friends, walking with Cloud on a moonlit beach, Cloud making her breakfast while shirtless… but nothing could drown out the feeling between her legs
“NO DAMN IT! I WON’T GIVE IN TO THIS!” she thought angrily but this was easier said than done as soon enough she was nearing the edge of an orgasm. She had hoped to ride it out when suddenly without warning the vibrator changed speeds to buzz even quicker against her aroused clit
“NNOOO!!!!! SSTTTOOOPPPP IITTTTT….IMM GOONNNAA CCHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHMMMMM!!!!!!!” Tifa thought in horror as she found herself climaxing over and over against the vibrator leaving her gasping for air while her body shuddered each time

Tifa lay there in shock once she had finally finished climaxing, the orgasms had been intense especially after the incessant tickling that had preceded it, however it took a few moments for her to register that the vibrator had not stopped at any time and was still going!
“OOHHH NNOOOHOHOHOO!!!!!!” she wailed frantically as she fought once again to drown out the buzzing against her clit while straining against the straps hoping to move the vibrator away but it remained impossible and soon enough she was orgasming once more.

Later…

Tifa had no idea how long she had been there but knew it must had been at least a couple of hours, she had tried measuring time by trying to count the never ending cycle of orgasms but had eventually lost count. She had also long given up attempting to escape and instead continued focusing all her remaining energies into trying to ignoring the devious vibrator and it’s randomly shifting speeds as best she could, she had just finishing climaxing once more when the door slid open.

Tifa looked up expecting Scarlet but instead it was a young male guard who entered and closed the door behind him
“Ok, all looks good here” he recorded, ignoring Tifa as per his orders so she decided to make him look at her
“uhhf…uuhhff…uuhhh yyhhhffff….yyhhfffff…..” she began moaning loudly while the next orgasm built up, she could practically see his ears prick up as she began acting up even more by writhing about within the straps “yuuhffff..yyhhhfff…YYYHHHFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” she cried, her back arching as she orgasmed once more before looking at him seductively. The guard gulped as he walked over to her
“I shouldn’t ask but…are you ok?”
“nff…iffsss tfff mmuuff….” she said, playing up her damsel in distress role while she watched him debate with himself before he removed her gag
“Ohh…thank you…” she purred
“Um…that’s ok but I have to gag you again before I go”
“Of course, I understand… but if you wouldn’t mind…” she then gestured to her panties and has face went bright red “Its ok I swear” she said reassuringly as he reached in and removed the vibrator “Thank you…I should give you a reward” she then said with a grin. Tifa smiled as the guard stumbled over himself at hearing this
“R…reward?” he stuttered
“Oh yes, you definitely deserve one…” she purred as she noticed the keys on his belt before motioning down to her feet and wiggling her toes “I know just how to please a man” the guard stared at her toes, still covered in Scarlet’s lipstick

As expected the guard immediately started unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants
“ohhff.. I just can’t reach…” Tifa sighed before he quickly unstrapped her ankle and knee, believing that she was still completely restrained otherwise. Tifa gently used her foot to caress his leg before moving upwards and stroking her foot against his face then quickly gripping her toes on the collar of his shirt
“Ready?” she asked and he nodded, then with lightning speed she brought her leg down with full force to slam his head straight down onto the table causing him to recoil backwards now totally unconscious. Before he fell to the floor her foot shot out to grab the keys on his belt as he collapsed
“YES!” she cheered as she carefully threw the keys into her hand and then with careful manipulation was able to free her left wrist followed by the rest of her body
“Sweet dreams my shining knight!” she said as she blew a kiss to the knocked out guard before opening the door and sneaking out, he bare feet echoed on the linoleum floor as she followed the signs to the exit just down a corridor, she was almost there when she heard…
“Going somewhere?” came Scarlet’s voice behind her causing Tifa to spin round and gasp

Tifa watched as Scarlet approached down the corridor
“Well well looks like you weren’t as helpless as I thought, I’ll have to fix that when you’re back in your cell”
“There’s no way in hell I’m letting you take me back there you psycho!” Tifa shouted as she got into a defensive stance ready to fight
“Kya, ha ha ha!” she giggled with that irritating laugh of hers “As if you have a say in the matter!” Scarlet said menacingly as she got closer and struck a fighting pose of her own. Tifa remained stoic as she began thinking how best to beat Scarlet, something that would be immensely satisfying
“Bring it on bitch!” she shouted defiantly as she stared down her enemy, however she didn’t anticipate Scarlet’s next move
*SLAP* “SLUT!” Scarlet screamed as she smacked Tifa’s cheek with full force
*SLAP* “BIMBO!” Tifa shouted back as she too slapped Scarlet in retaliation
*SLAP* “WHORE!”
*SLAP* “LACKEY!”
*SLAP* “ANARCHIST!”

Hearing the fight several guards appeared only to watch dumbfounded as the two women continued slapping each other with all their might while hurling insults, each trying to outdo the other!
*SLAP* “SHINRA CORP LAPDOG!”
*SLAP* “MAN HANDS!”
*SLAP* “FAKE BLONDE!”
*SLAP*”BIIIITCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!” Scarlet screamed at the top of her lungs at this insult as she threw her whole body into one final devastating back handed slap causing Tifa, who was more exhausted from the tickle torture and forced orgasm’s than she realised, to fall backwards into the wall and slump to the ground while holding her pained cheek, barely conscious and with a trickle of blood running down the corner of her mouth. Her vision was now starting to blur as she watched Scarlet walk over and stand triumphantly over her
“LOOKS LIKE I WIN BITCH!” Scarlet shouted as she put all her strength into on final back handed slap against Tifa’s cheek sending her head crashing back against the wall, knocking her unconscious. Despite the pain in her cheeks Scarlet grinned like a cat as she summoned her guards to handcuff Tifa and drag her limp body back to the cell

Sometime later…

Tifa awoke to find herself once more in the cell now lying on her back on the floor with her arms outstretched and cuffed to a thick metal pipe on the far wall while her shapely behind was pressed against a padded reclining chair and her legs were raised up with her ankles cuffed to the arms of the chair. She also noticed that her black socks has been put back on her feet
“GGRRRR!!!! COME ON!!!!!!” she growled as she tried fighting free of her bonds but as before they were too strong for her
“Aww having some trouble?” Scarlet taunted as she entered the room and sealed the door shut behind her
“I hope you’re enjoying yourself Scarlet cause as soon as I get outta here I’m gonna kick your ass!” Tifa shouted as Scarlet climbed over her to take her seat on the recliner
“Kya ha ha! How funny, you actually think you’re gonna get free!” she chuckled as she placed her hands on the armrests mere inches away from Tifa’s feet

“Damn right I’m getting out of here, and I will wipe that dumb smirk right off your faaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHACCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” Tifa shrieked as Scarlet’s nails once more started wiggling against her feet, the thin cotton of her socks greatly increasing the tickling sensations
“HHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA SSTTHAHAAHAAHHAPPPP IIHHHIITTTT!!!!!!” Tifa wailed
“Stop what?”
“SSHSHSHSHTTTAAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPP TIHIHIHICCKKLLIHIHIHIINNGGG MEHEHEHEEHEHEHE!!!!!!”
“Kya ha ha and miss out on seeing you suffer? I don’t think so!” Scarlet snapped back, chuckling at Tifa’s pleas, she wanted to make her enemy pay for all the humiliations she had suffered in the past and was greatly enjoying herself as she listened to Tifa begging her to stop over and over while trying desperately to pull her legs away

As she continued scribbling her nails all over Tifa’s helpless soles Scarlet thought of another way to further humiliate her captive as she kicked off her red heels and held up her feet in the air while wiggling her toes about. Tifa watched worriedly as Scarlet’s large size 9’s covered in tan hose hovered in the air
“So wanna tell me where Cloud’s hiding?”
“HAAA HAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOO!!!!!! IIIHIHIHIHI WOHOHOHONNTTTT TAHAHAHAHALLLKKKK!!!!!!!! NEHEHEHEHEHVVVAAAHHHHH!! NEHEHEHEHVVAAAAHHHHH!! NNEHEHEHVVAAHHHHH!!”
“Suit yourself!” Scarlet replied calmly before planting both her soles into Tifa’s face

“GGGMGMGMFFFF!!!!!!!” Tifa cried as Scarlet’s nyloned arches started rubbing against her face
“Kya ha ha! What’s wrong Tifa? Don’t you like being my footstool?”
“NNNFFFF YYUUFFF CCRRRFFYY BBIIFFTT!!!!!!” Tifa struggled to shout but it was difficult to speak between the torrent of laughter erupting from her and Scarlet’s large feet pressing against her face
“Aw too bad cause you better get used to it! You’re gonna be here until you tell me where Cloud is!”

Scarlet soon reached over to small table next to the chair which she had prepared earlier and selected a pair of electric toothbrushes from it, Tifa tensed up as she heard the sound of them being switched on as her both her feet clenched up
“Scared already huh? Why? In case I do…THIS?” Scarlet said menacingly as she placed both the rotating heads against Tifa’s insteps
“HHHFFFF HFFFFFFF HFFFFFFF STTHHFFFF IFFFFFF!!!!!!!!” Tifa wailed as she felt the horrible bristles against her socks causing her to shake her feet around violently to try and escape them but Scarlet easily kept up the pace. Soon she decided to tickle one foot at a time, grabbing her left foot with one hand to keep it still
“DDDDMMFFF IFFFFF LLFFTTT MMFFF FFTTT GGGFFFF!!!!!!” Tifa growled
“Now let’s unwrap this cute little foot again!” Scarlet chuckled as she pulled off Tifa’s sock and threw it casually to the floor before holding the bristles inches from her toes
“3…2…1…” she counted down sadistically watching Tifa’s desperate attempts to curl up her toes for protection before placing the brush against the ball of her foot, the shock causing her toes to open up
“GGGHHHHHFFFFFFMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa replied as she tried calling for help while Scarlet simply pressed her right foot against her mouth to silence her

After dragging the brush in-between each of Tifa’s toes Scarlet grabbed her big toe to keep her foot still before moving the brush in a circular motion around her arch and instep
“MMMMMMFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” was all Tifa could say as she tried shaking her head enough to dislodge Scarlet’s foot from her mouth but it refused to budge. She continued trying even as Scarlet at last took the toothbrush away from her foot but the respite was short-lived as she immediately yanked off her right sock
“Now then let’s play with this ticklish little bare foot for a while!” Scarlet cackled as she finally moved her foot off of Tifa’s mouth
“YOU SADISTIC BITCH! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!” Tifa screamed
“Hey the way I see it you can get free anytime by talking…” she answered as she wiggling her nails about like razor sharp weapons “Or maybe you get off on being tickled to insanity!” she added before starting

Tifa let out a loud yelp and twisted abound frantically in her bonds as Scarlet’s nails dragged up and down her bare sole
“HHAAAA HAAAAAAA GEHEHEHEETTT AAWAAHHWYAYYAYYY!!!!!!!” Tifa wailed, as she tried moving her foot out of reach only for Scarlet to grab it with her free hand to keep it still for the toothbrush to reach every inch
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA NOOHOHOHO PPLELEEHAASSEHHHEE!!!!!!!!!” she cried loudly as the bristles weaved in between her toes, against her instep and penetrated into the deep wrinkles of her arch while she couldn’t do a thing to stop it

After spending nearly an hour focusing exclusively on Tifa’s right foot Scarlet immediately did the same on her left one without even giving her a break
“PLEASE SCARLET NO!” Tifa cried just before the brush made contact but Scarlet just grinned at her captive before resuming again, grabbing her left foot in the same manner as before to ensure that she felt every single bristle against her bare skin.
“Poor Tifa, is two hours of nonstop tickling too much for you?” Scarlet cooed mockingly some time later
“HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA YEEYEHEHHEHEHEHSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” she cried back in hysterical agony, she had no idea how much longer she could last at this rate
“Oh but you’re a tough girl, I’m sure you can handle more!” Scarlet replied as she began gently trailing her sharp nails against her arch once more before raising her own foot up and slowly pressing it against Tifa’s panties

Tifa let out a wail of both confusion and shock as she felt Scarlet’s foot pressing against her womanhood through the thin fabric of her panties
“AAHHH!!! GGEEHHTTT AAWAYAYAYY FFRROM MMEE!!!!” she shrieked in horror, as she tried moving her lower body out of Scarlet’s reach, only to then let out a loud wail as Scarlet suddenly started kissing her arch!
“WHWHAHAATTT AARREEE YOOHOUUU DDOOINNGG!!!??” Tifa struggled to say, trying to work out what the mad woman was up to!
“Aww, are you really that frigid? Doesn’t Cloud ever worship your adorable feet? I can’t see how he could help himself, they’re so cute after all!” Scarlet replied as she kept on kissing away
“NO! NOOHHOOOOWWW GEHEHETTT AWAAHWAHYYYY!!!” Tifa shouted angrily as Scarlet began using her big toe to gently move in a circular motion against her mound
“SSTTHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!!” was all Tifa could cry desperately

Tifa was completely shocked by what Scarlet was dong to her, but things got even worse when she found to her horror that her body was slowly starting to respond to it! The combination of Scarlet’s warm mouth at her feet coupled with the teasing of her clit was in fact turning her on as she realised her panties were actually starting to get moist! She just prayed Scarlet didn’t notice but a demented grin quickly appeared on her captors face
“Well well, someone’s getting wet from all this! I always knew you were a kinky little slut Tifa!” she chuckled as she began gently nibbling on each of her toes one at a time
“NOooohohoh….ssthhaappp iitttt…..” Tifa tried to say until a loud moan suddenly erupted from her mouth, shocking her into silence as a panicked look appeared on her face
“Sounds to me like you want me to continue!” Scarlet smirked as she kept going
“NO! I DONNFFF!!!!!!” Tifa tired arguing but Scarlet simply forced her other foot once more against her mouth to silence her
“Hush now” she commanded as she began running her tongue around Tifa’s arch

Tifa by now was frantically trying everything she could to escape from Scarlet, pulling her arms hoping to break the restraints, trying to move her lower body away from Scarlet’s feet as well as trying to get her own feet away from Scarlet’s nails and tongue but to no avail
“GGGFFFFFMMMFFDDMMFFFIIIFFF!!!!!!” she screamed as she realised her hips had slowly begun to move about in response to Scarlet’s toes continued caressing of her womanhood
“You keep saying you don’t like this but I can tell you’re actually enjoying this a great deal aren’t you? I mean just look at how hard your nipples have gotten!” Scarlet called back in between kisses she was planting on Tifa’s left sole while Tifa’s clearly erect nipples were indeed now obviously poking through her bra as Scarlet had pointed out
“NFFFHFHFHFHFFFF!!!!!!!” Tifa wailed although she knew in her heart that Scarlet was right and that however much she hated it her body was being incredibly turned on by Scarlet’s torture. Very soon it was obvious to Tifa that she was nearing an orgasm, however it was also obvious to Scarlet as well

“Well Tifa looks like you’re just on the edge huh?” Scarlet asked, not caring for the answer
“MMFFFFF!!!!!” was all Tifa could say with Scarlet’s foot still pressed against her mouth, it was getting hard to think straight now, her body had been building up to orgasm for what felt like hours by this point, after all the tickling and other tortures she was desperate to at last climax
“Ooohh poor baby!” Scarlet cooed as she removed her foot from Tifa’s mouth “In that case BEG ME!”
“ohhhoohoh….whaahahhttt??!!” Tifa said in shock
“You heard me, I want you to beg me to make you cum!” was the blunt response. Tifa couldn’t believe it, surely she couldn’t beg her enemy to force her to orgasm? It would be so humiliating! But her poor body was so exhausted and desperately craving a release!
“Nnn….nnnn….NNOOOO!!!!!!!!” Tifa shouted back, knowing she couldn’t give up! But Scarlet continued moving her foot against her mound while also manoeuvring her other foot to slip down Tifa’s bra where she began using her nyloned toes to start lightly teasing Tifa’s left nipple
“AHAHAHAA….OOOHOHOHHOH SSTTHAHAHAPPPP IITITITITIITTTT!!!!!!!” Tifa continued crying out but Scarlet was not ready to go easy on her

Tifa fought her hardest to remain strong in the face of this torture but despite her efforts Scarlet was determined to break her, constantly brushing against her clit and nipples while alternating between tickling and worshiping her feet. Once Scarlet eventually placed all the toes of her right foot in her mouth and began gently nibbling on them all at once Tifa knew she had no choice but to concede and accept the conditions of her insane captor
“Oohohohohohooho Sscaahahhrrleleltttt!!!!!!!” she wailed
“Yes?” Scarlet said coyly after releasing her toes from her mouth
“Please let me…” Tifa tried to say
“Let you what?” she replied, wanted to hear her enemy actually beg
“Let me…let me cum…” Tifa croaked as she looked away in shame from her captor
“Of course” Scarlet said in delight as she picked up a feather and climbed off the chair to rip away Tifa’s panties, revealing her soaked mound before lightly drawing the feather against it
“YYEEEASSHSHSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa moaned as the feather increased in speed, getting fast and faster until she could feel the orgasm swelling within her, just a few more seconds to go… and then Scarlet suddenly pulled the feather away

“AAARRGGHHHHH!!!!!! WHHAHATATTT AAHAHARREE YOHOHOHOUUU DDOOOIIINNGGG????!!!!” Tifa screamed in confusion
“KYA HA HA! Oh you didn’t think it would really be that easy did you?”
“EASY?!”
“Yes my dear Ms Lockhart, if you want to orgasm I want something much more valuable from you than your pitiful begging!”
“Cloud’s location!” Tifa gasped
“Correct! So ready to talk? Better decide quickly!” Scarlet chuckled as she twirled the feather about menacingly before bringing it back once more against Tifa’s clit making her shriek as her tormented body was soon again brought to near orgasm
“OHOHOHOHOHOH!!!!! YOHOHOHORREEEE EEHHVVHVILLL!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa wailed
“Sticks and stones!” Scarlet replied uncaringly as she continued teasing away with the feather

Tifa tried to think of something she could do to escape this nightmare but it was too hard to focus, especially with the pent up urge rapidly growing between her legs taking all her attention, she wanted desperately for Cloud to burst in and save her, but to find her like this would be mortifying! She almost wished Scarlet would go back to tickling her instead!
“Almost ready to explode huh slut?” Scarlet asked as Tifa reached near orgasm only to again pull the feather away at the last second once more
“AAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa screamed in a mix of anguish and moaning, she had been so close!
“And I can keep you on the edge like this allllllllll night if you don’t feel like co-operating!” Scarlet added as she waited for Tifa to settle down before starting once again
“Round three!” she chuckled
“AAAHHH NOOOOO!!! SCCAHAHAHHLEEETTTT STHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” Tifa begged before the feather had even touched her!

Tifa soon found herself in a horrible cycle of Scarlet tormenting her swollen mound only to stop just before she could climax before waiting for a few minutes to star again. She seemed to have a sixth sense for knowing just when Tifa was about to orgasm and continued stopping just in time to prevent her from achieving any orgasm for over 45 minutes
“AAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHFFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa screamed in frustration as yet another orgasm escaped her grasp, she had lost count of how many had now been denied to her
“Aw come now Tifa, you’re blaming me but really it’s your fault for being so damn stubborn!” Scarlet said without any trace of sympathy for the poor woman’s plight

Tifa hated agreeing with Scarlet but knew she was right, she could hardly think straight now and if Scarlet continued for much longer this torture would most likely drive her insane! She tried desperately thinking of something, anything she could do to gain a reprieve as the feather returned once more to torment her
“MMMMFFFFAHAHAHAHHHAAA!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she shut her eyes and decided to play a desperate gamble…
“HHAAAA HAAAAAA OOHOHOHOOHOHOHKKKKK!!!!!!!!! YOHOHOHOUUU WIHIHIHIHIIHNNNNN!!!!!! IIHHIHIHIHLLLLL TAHAHAALLKKK!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed desperately
“Oh really? Scarlet said without even looking up, she wasn’t going to give Tifa any chance of lying to her
“YEHEHEHHHHSSSSSS!!!!!! JAHAHAHAHASSSSTT LEEHEHEHETTTT MMEEHEHEH CAHAHAHAMM!!!!!!! PLLEHEHEEHHESEEEE SCHAHAHAHHARRLLEETTT!!!!!!” Tifa cried in anguish, secretly hating herself for begging to her foe
“Call me Mistress!”
“WHAHAHAHAAHAHTTT???!!!”
“You heard me, you will address me as Mistress from now on!” Scarlet answered as she continued teasing Tifa’s clit

Tifa realised she had no choice but to comply
“PLEEAHAHSEEE LEEHHTTT MEHEHEHEH CHAAAUUAAMMMM MIISSTTRRHHEHEHEHSSS!!!!!” she begged, although secretly planning to go her payback once she was finally free
“Hmmm well, I suppose I could be kind…” Scarlet said wickedly “but first…” she continued before lifting up her nyloned right foot and placing it inches above Tifa’s face “Kiss my foot!”
“HAHAAAOOHHHH WHAHAAHAHAHATTT????!!!!!!”
“You heard me” was all Scarlet answered as she wiggled her toes about “Get kissing!”

Tifa was left aghast at this demand, the thought of kissing any part of Scarlet’s body filled her with disgust but she knew she had to do whatever insane whim Scarlet had if she wanted a release!
“HHAHHAAAOOHOHOHOHOKKKAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!” she shouted as she puckered her lips ready to go
“Excellent!” Scarlet said in triumph as she forced her foot against Tifa’s mouth
“GGHHFFFF!!!!!!” Tifa cried
“Ah come one Tifa, I love your feet, don’t you love mine?” she chuckled as Tifa began slowly kissing her arch
“UUHHFFFF…” was all Tifa replied, fearful of angering her tormentor in case she reneged on her deal
“Once you’re done there don’t forget about my toes!” she called out as Tifa began slowly kissing them one by one “I hope you’re enjoying the taste, I’ve been wearing these nylons for two days now!” she gloated, greatly enjoying her dominance over her rival
“I hope you’re enjoy this Tifa because once your friends are all defeated I’m going to keep you here as my personal foot slave!” she said sadistically

Tifa continued kissing away for nearly twenty minutes with Scarlet switching which foot she should give attention to, all the while lightly brushing the feather against her clit every few minutes, just enough to keep her on the brink of an orgasm
“PPHHAAALLLEESSEEEE MISISTTRESSS……” Tifa begged once Scarlet had pulled her left foot away
“Well, you have been a good foot slave, I guess you can finally orgasm…once you give me Cloud’s location!”
Tifa let out an anguished cry before looking away from her tormentor
“The…the old Shinra Corp warehouse in the Eastern side of town…” she finally said, barely above a whisper
“KYA HA HA! EXCELLENT!” Scarlet laughed loudly before taking out her communicator “Assemble all our forces to raid the Eastern Shinra warehouse immediately!” before looking to Tifa “Now that wasn’t so hard was it?” but Tifa didn’t want to talk anymore
“Plleeeaasseee….” she whispered in desperation
“Oh silly me!” Scarlet replied as she brought the feather back and began using it on Tifa’s clit again, this time however she didn’t pull away at the last second and Tifa quickly reached an explosive orgasm at last
“OOOOHHHHHHH YYEEYEHEHEHEHHSSSSSS YYEEHEHEHHSSSS YYEHEHEHHAHSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” she screamed loudly as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her body leaving her in near exhaustion

Later…

Tifa fidgeted in her bonds as she tried to escape but she knew it was impossible, she had been left in the room by Scarlet before she had left to lead the raid, now stripped naked and strapped down to an X-frame with a thick ball gag in her mouth and two small bullet vibrators taped to her nipples while a large hitachi wand had been secured between her legs to lightly touch her mound. The wand was pre-programmed to buzz for five minutes before automatically switching off for five minutes before switching back on again to leave Tifa once more teetering on the brink of an orgasm.
“Well I’m off to the warehouse sweetie, I’ll say hi to Cloud and the others for you! Meanwhile my buddy there will keep you occupied!” Scarlet chuckled as she walked out and sealed the room behind her. However Scarlet didn’t know that Cloud wasn’t there at all and that Tifa had lied. While there had been an old base there several years ago it was long abandoned. Tifa just hoped that someone would rescue her before Scarlet discovered this and returned to make her life even worse!
“UUUHHHHHFHFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” Tifa wailed as yet another orgasm slipped through her grasp and the buzzing stopped leaving her alone with the sounds of her own tormented cries
“CLOUD….SOMEONE….ANYONE….SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The end?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back