• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rhode Island f looking for a a play partner

GwenLovesYou

Hey! I'm a Rhode Island college student! I'm female, I can do lee and ler, and I wanna know more about all this! I'd rather not leave the state but I can travel in state!

Hi Gwen I’m Jay. 26 year old male. If you would like to talk and maybe I can answer some of your questions if you have any.or we can just chat. I’ve been doing sessions for a while now. I’m also a lee and Ler. Just message me anytime.

Hello. I would be interested in playing with you as well. I produce my own content. Any posts you see in the video clips section called "fish fantasies" are mine. I have previews I will be posting to my profile soon as well as new content to my stores... but outside of my work, tickling is one of my favorites. I'm a switch so i love to be tickled as much as I love to tickle. I travel to rhode island because I work with someone there regularly, but as much as I love to film, I also love to just play as friends without thinking about clips and fans/ect. I'm 26 (just like the guy above me who responded). My nickname is AJ. My response is no pressure so I'm not going to follow up with endless direct messages and/or additional responses. I just like the way you articulated yourself and thought I would respond, but if someone else strikes your fancy more then I hope you have fun. I'm a good conversationalist and could probably ramble on about anything you are curious about for hours. Lol. I'm sure you will get lots of messages because there are far less women than men; so happy picking to you.

Hi Gwen! I'm a 20 yr old genderqueer person looking for a ler this summer, so I'd be down to chat if you're interested!

Hey Gwen, I'm Dan, I'm 25 years old. I live in NH but can drive to RI. I used to go to college in Providence actually. I'd love to chat some time.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back