• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle peeing

kenny

TMF Expert
Why are producers not making these kind of f/f or ff/f videos where the girl is tickled till peeing. I have seen a couple with tickle abuse with Macy which were great also Ginary productions again with Macy. I think there is a market for these clips i would definitely buy them

There may be a variety of factors as to why there aren't that many tickled till peeing clips. Certainly there is a fetish for both, but when blended, perhaps the market is too narrow?

I can't speak for any of the models who do shoots, but I personally would be embarrassed if I was being filmed peeing all over myself. I'm sure some of them feel similarly.

there's probably a small % of people that would want to see that

Most lees or even lers are into it. I’ve been tickled until I’ve peed before and I didn’t mind it. It actually added to the session as I felt like I was made to submit by my ler. However I know I am in the minority here.

I have a feeling most models won't do it and then you have to worry about the mess. I would only do it for a custom clip commission.

Yeah Jelly Bean we are definitely in the minority, but i think your right i think it would add to the clip or the session.

I like it a lot. One the things I find very arousing in tickling is the loss of control that's imposed on the 'lee, sometimes in its more extreme forms.

There are some clips on the market that cater to this. Tickle Hell's best clip (called Tickle Torture Revenge, if memory serves) had this featuring prominently. There is also a clip by Tickle Abuse called Vibrated Till She Pees (sort of a misnomer cause the poor gal gets tickled quite a lot too) and FTKL's Agent Bailey.

Happy hunting!

I think if the market was there, there would be more content like this. If you don't see a lot of it, likely one of the main reasons is there isn't the demand for it. Simple supply and demand.

1. Most of the models are doing what they do for money, not because they are deep into this subculture. Those that might think themselves vulnerable to involuntary urination probably do something else.

2. The models probably use the toilet not long before filming. I gather that a lot of people do before being restrained, anyway.

3. A lot of producers use safewords that models can use to stop the action; I distinctly remember a synopsis on a 'The Last Laugh' video saying as much.

4. I'll bet a few models pee a little and we don't notice because of using the toilet right before. A tablespoon doesn't necessarily get though underwear and a pair of jeans to necessarily be obvious.

I sometimes pee not really when I laugh but sometimes when I sneeze I pee myself. Trying to change that habit.

Tickling on toilet?

I have always wondered about this!

I had the weirdest experience when I first met my boyfriend. I was suffering with shy bladder syndrome, and was unable to use the toilet in front of him, even though we were living together, not even when he was in the shower. The situation became a bit uncomfortable after a while because I would often be holding my bladder to the point of discomfort!

One day, he happened to be doing repairs in our bathroom. I needed to pee desperately, but he refused to leave the washroom as we were in a time crunch...I sat there straining for a minute, and asked him to leave again.

Then...he did the most genius thing ever! He walked over and began tickling me as I sat on the pot! I am INSANELY ticklish! With my pants around my ankles, sitting on the throne, I was less to defend myself. I immediately burst out laughing...as he tickled his fingers up and down my torso mercilessly I instantly started peeing! He kept on tickling me wandering up to my armpits, till he knew I was finished.

I remember blushing, a little bit embarrassed (because I'm so shy) even though I enjoyed the tickling. Plus, I felt a lot more relieved.

Although my boyfriend doesn't have any fetish per se, he knows I like it (and am insanely ticklish!) so he used it in a helpful way! There were a couple more occasions where he tickled me on the porcelain throne, and after a while I became comfortable toileting in front of him!

I have had a tickling fetish for 17 or more years, and have explored the internet but have (NEVER) come across any stories about tickling on the pot!

Don't get me wrong, this may weird some people out, but I felt it helped me become more comfortable and relaxed in our relationship. Perhaps other ticklish people with shy bladders should try this trick? It definitely worked for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back