• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We need the sentence checkers of the English version of the manga89

f/mticklingrice

TMF Poster
[F/M]
I am looking for one person who can check the sentences of the comics.

Since I am not good at English, I would like to complete the manga in production to a level that can be enjoyed by English speaking people without any problems.

Please give me a message if you can help me.

I ask one of the people who gave me the message.

P11.jpg
P19.jpg
P34.jpg
P04.jpg
P14.jpg

reward:$54.00(paypal)

number of pages:54p(Approximately 8000 characters)

※It is not a translation request.

※You don't need to understand Japanese.

※Please read the manga I made in English, point out where English is unnatural and teach me the correct sentences. (Line, title, introduction sentence)

※If the text is hard, please tell us specifically where to put it into more detailed expressions and the appropriate slang.

※Please let me know if there is an English expression that should be improved in order to make people with tickle fetish more excited.

For example...

Pg. 11.... He should say, "What's going on here? Who are you? Where am I?"

When he speaks next I don't understand if he's telling himself to wake up because he thinks he's having a dream, or what. If that's it he should just say "I have to wake up! Come on, wake up!" Or something similar.

The ladies should say "We're planning to have a lot of fun playing with you... forever." "Time to wake up! You sleep too long/or You slept too late!"... The last line saying they can't wait is fine, except she should say "We are ready, and we cannot wait any longer." Instead of 'can not'.

PM me.

Ladies and gentlemen, your reply has been delayed.
Thank you for your comments and messages.
I decided to ask one person to check the English from among those who gave me the message.

There are other manga works that I would like to check and ask, I think I would like to ask you again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back