• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party Wipe (F/F)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Emilia flew through the labyrinth as fast as her magic could carry her. Her crimson eyes darted to and fro trying to find the exit. Nothing looked familiar. She'd never had that great a sense of direction, there was a reason why she'd never been in charge of holding the map even on a good day, and in her blind panic to escape the endless sea of trees of the underground forest all blurred together. Even slowing down and stopping didn't help her regain her bearings. She was well and truly lost in the depths of the labyrinth now.

The 22-year-old sorceress was a haggard mess. Her hair tie had come undone in her flight to let her lavender hair that came down nearly to the small of her back out of its neat bun. Her face, pale from a life spent entirely indoors until just recently, was covered in sweat. The large parka she'd chosen to deal with the chill of the labyrinth was now feeling uncomfortably hot during her unexpected retreat. It was only the shame of knowing that having skipped doing her laundry had left her wearing only tights, boots, and skimpy lingerie she was normally too embarrassed to ever wear on underneath that kept her from tossing the heavy clothing in an attempt to cool down.

'We were overconfident,' she bitterly thought to herself. Her group had been on a hot streak lately. The king had ordered adventurers to map out the sprawling forest on the surface and the labyrinth underneath. Emilia had been one of the many to answer the call. She'd initially only picked this group since they were an all female team and she felt more comfortable being around other girls her age, but they'd quickly proven to make a good team. Emilia's group gained one accolade after another for being one of the only adventuring parties capable of handling the monsters in the first underground layer. They'd been showered with rewards and praise for it. She couldn't help but feel like that'd gotten to their heads a little. Made them drop their guard.

Emilia herself had been the one to suggest they try going down to the second layer. Things had gone smoothly up until they'd all bumbled into a pitfall trap that sent them plummeting down who knew how many layers. Her magic had prevented anyone from becoming too injured from the fall, but they were in no way prepared for the hell that awaited them down there.

The young sorceress squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head to ward off her growing exhaustion. And immediately regretted it. Closing her eyes just brought up images of her teammate's faces twisted in forced pleasure. They'd crashed down into what looked suspiciously like one of those sexual torture dungeons she'd seen back in the capitol. There'd been a variety of bondage devices, tables filled to overflowing with sex toys, and what could only be described as sex machines arranged in a small clearing in the forest. And what was worse, the owner had been in. A inhumanly beautiful succubus, wearing only a black corset that left its large breasts and pussy bare, had been in the middle of toying with a woman when they had come crashing down. The succubus had evidently been torturing the woman with orgasm denial, given how the woman begged to be allowed to cum like her life depended on it and screamed with frustration when she was denied over and over again.

It had been all over when the succubus had noticed that they'd invaded her playground. Not only could Emilia only watch as her lasers of magical energy and debilitating curses ineffectually bounce off of the monster woman's bare skin, she'd had to bear the humiliation of being shown that none of them were enough of a threat to warrant being killed. The power difference between them was so large that not a single one of them had been able to hit the monster hard enough to make it even react. The succubus had taken its time stripping each of them naked one by one and manhandling them into the bondage devices with the remainder of the dwindling party being helpless to stop her. The last thing Emilia had seen before she'd been forced to run away alone had been her friends' faces twist from the succubus's magic making them orgasm at the smallest breeze caressing their bare skin.

A sound behind Emilia made her whip around and fire a laser of pure magical energy out of her hand. Her attack was met by a perfectly formed hand casually flicking it out of the air like it was a fly.

"S-stay back!" she cried. Despite knowing deep down that it was pointless, she continued to fire off one shot after another while backpedaling until she ran into a tree. She watched in despair as the succubus stepped out of the undergrowth. While Emilia's breath was ragged from the exertion of flying as fast as she could, the succubus didn't even look like she was finished warming up yet. It struck her that she wasn't even able to run away from the thing.

"Oh you humans are so silly," the succubus said. Emilia shuddered at the sound of the monster's voice. She couldn't help but feel like it was using some sort of bewitching magic on her. Those few words were the most erotic thing she'd ever heard in her life. Her crotch was becoming moist enough to soak her underwear just from how alluring it sounded. The twining, coaxing undertones were filling her with the desire to throw herself into the succubus's arms and beg the monster punish her for acting naughty.

"Get away from me... Die. Die you filthy monster!" Emilia screamed. Rather than let herself fall under the succubus's sway, she devoted the last of her energy in a last ditch attack. She wove whatever power she could get her hands on to create a giant spear of light. With a cry she sent it flying towards the succubus and watched with elation as it punched a hole straight through its stomach clear through to the other side.

A chill suddenly ran down Emilia's spine. The succubus hadn't fallen over with the blow. Instead, before her very eyes, the wound closed within seconds. The feeling of almost palpable eroticism in the air was gone. Emilia trembled in fear as the succubus raised its head at her. Its face, before a sculpted thing of feminine beauty, was now a mask of utter hatred.

"Filthy? Me? Did you just call me filthy?" it snarled. Emilia didn't have time to react. It lunged across the distance between them faster than she could follow to wrestle her to the ground face down. Her arms and legs were wrenched behind her back to have her hog-tied on the ground with each arm tied to the opposite leg by lengths of magically summoned rope with efficient motions. "I usually like to drive my toys insane with pleasure, but you... You marred my perfect flesh. You insulted my beauty. I won't be anywhere near that merciful with you."

"No! Don't! Let me go!" Emilia cried. She struggled against her bonds as best she could. But it was no use. That last attack had used up the last of her power, so she couldn't cast another spell. And even if her frail limbs managed to break the magical rope it had already been proven to her that she had no hope of overpowering the succubus. Her mind was going wild imagining the painful tortures she was about to experience.

"Hehehehe! W-what arehaha you dohoing? HeheheheHAHAHAHAHA!" What she hadn't been expecting was for the succubus to yank off her boots, the ropes automatically adjusting around her ankles to keep her from escaping, and to begin to skitter her nails across her nylon clad feet. She squealed and jumped at the touch before bursting out in giggles. Emilia had had her feet tickled before, but this was on a different level. The combination of helplessness from her bondage, the unique sensation of the sharp nails scraping through her sheer nylons, and the skill of her tickler were soon extracting high pitched peels of laughter out of her.

"You can thank your fellow humans for this. A human priestess drilled into me first hand that you can keep a girl suffering with tickling far longer than with pain, and I'm more than happy to pass the message along to disrespectful little bitches like you," the succubus said. It expertly moved its sharp nails all across Emilia's wiggling feet in search of especially bad spots. She gently scratched at her heels with all of her fingers, rapidly spidered from the middle of her arches to the tips of her toes and back again, and used a single nail to tease in between her toes. Emilia howls of laughter turned into screams whenever the succubus's nails crossed over her arches, so the monster made a game out of tickling around her heels and the balls of her feet before jumping into those tender arches with wiggling fingers. Emilia's screams of agonized laughter rose and fell according to its whims until she was mercifully given a break.

"Oh my. It looks like someone was looking to get lucky tonight. Could it be that you wanted to do something a little naughtier with me after all?" the succubus tauntingly asked. It had rolled Emilia onto her side so she could trace a nail down the girl's parka. The fabric dissolved beneath the touch to leave the bound woman in her underwear and tights after a quick yank at the remaining rags. Emilia flushed with embarrassment. The lingerie set she currently had on was little more than strings to keep the absolute bare minimum of fabric in place to cover her nipples and pussy. The shopkeeper had informed her that the strings had been specifically designed to snap at the slightest bit of pressure so a lover could have fun tearing them off of her. She didn't even know why she'd bought the things. She had later bought them on impulse when out lingerie shopping one day and had been too embarrassed to ever put them on before. Being caught wearing them while the captive of a sex demon was a whole new level of humiliation for her.

"No! Absolutely not. I wouldn't be caught dead withhehehAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STOHOHOHPHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHO MORE TICKLESHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Good," the succubus chuckled. Its hands lunged forward to start skittering up and down Emilia's exposed side to transform the bound woman's denial into more shrieks of agonized laughter. "On more than one account. You see, I have no intentions to allow you to die or feel any sort of fulfillment until you fully regret what you did."

"HEHEHAHAHA! I'M SOHOHORRY! Ihehehe regret itheheheAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Nope. I don't sense any sincerity at all. You just want me to stop tickling you. Now I'm going to have to tickle you as punishment for lying too." Emilia's sides weren't nearly as ticklish as her feet had been, but roaming down to trace random patterns on her taut, quivering stomach was earning the succubus some gratifying belly laughs. It struck gold when it used a finger to explore inside of her waiting bellybutton. Emilia went berserk, screaming and thrashing as hard as she could in an attempt to dislodge the finger. The succubus lay down on the forest floor so it could lean in to swirl its tongue inside of the waiting bellybutton. Emilia's howled with laughter from the combined assault of the licking tongue and the nails wandering everywhere from her rib cage down to her thighs.

"I-I'm *hic* so sorry... Please forgive me. Please stop *hic* tickling me. I can't take it. Wait! NonononohohohOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!" While it loved the sound of Emilia's begging, the succubus had something it had wanted to try. It ignored its victim's sobbing for mercy to lean back in and blow the longest, hardest raspberry it could into her bellybutton. It was rewarded for its cruelty with the loudest scream of laughter yet. The monster amused itself by alternating between digging its long nails into her hyper-ticklish arches and blowing raspberries in her bellybutton. It relentlessly continued to tickle her two worst spots as hard as it could until Emilia had screamed her voice away.

'That's it, I'm keeping her as a tickling slave. She's just too delicious,' the succubus decided with a lick of its lips. 'I don't think I've ever had a human this ticklish before. It'd be a shame to use her for anything else.' In between Emilia's ticklish bellybutton and feet, the succubus couldn't remember the last time it'd had this much fun. It looked down at Emilia's sobbing face with unrestrained glee. If it was having this much fun tickling the girl with just her fingers, it couldn't wait to find out how much fun it could have with all of its tools on hand. It struck the monster as such a waste to stop tickling her even after she'd been appropriately punished for the insult.

"Up we go." The succubus looped its arms around in between Emilia's back and knees and her bound limbs in a bridal carry. With a single flick of its fingers it snapped the flimsy strings of her underwear to leave her naked outside of the sheer see-through nylons covering her lower half in its arms. "Don't worry, we're going to have lots of fun together. Let's see here, how about I tickle torture you until you can't even laugh anymore. And then while you're recovering, I'll make you watch as I train all of your friends into demure little sex slaves. And once that's done, we'll all have so much fun tickling you together! Doesn't that just sound like the best?" The succubus cackled with glee at the expression of pure horror on Emilia's face. It was going to have so much fun with her back at its lair.

Last edited:
My dude, this was an amazing tale. I loved the pacing, the suspense, the tone, just everything about it. I can't say rave about your writing enough and how it can take hold of me and so quickly immerse me in its overall world.

Well done.

Thank you, everyone. There're plenty more stories to come, and I can only hope that you'll enjoy those as well!

Lovely story with a love themes and setting. Thanks a lot for it!

Thank you! I'm happy, and admittedly a little surprised, this has been received so well. I'll do my best to keep at it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back