• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential partner into sensual tickling. How to introduce hard tickling?

Gitana

Verified
So I’ve been dating this girl for about a month now and am trying to figure out if I want to take things further. Im trying to gage if I want to introduce my fetish to her or not risk freaking her out and leave things the way they are.

Here’s what our tickling experience has been so far:
When we first met I started running my fingers lightly over her arms and she said “I love that. I love being tickled. Not tickled tickled but..” and then I said ”gently caressed?” And she said yeah.. From what i’ve noticed, when she is super turned on she seems not to be too ticklish but she finds “tickling” to be more sensual and it gets her wet. She likes when I kiss and nibble on super sensitive areas like her rib cage and sides and she likes when I lightly tickle her with my fingers. She doesn’t giggle always but her breath hitches and she quivers/moans. There was one time I was licking her nipples and something funny was playing on the TV and she started laughing and saying it was a combination of tickling and hearing the TV that made her laugh. I also like to lightly run my fingers over her ass and to bite it and she tells me she really likes it and she says that it tickles her too. I also told her that sex with her was so much better than sex with my ex because my ex wouldn’t let me do anything I liked to do to her because she was too ticklish. And she told me she was really ticklish too but that being turned on made it more sexual for her.

Finally when we were at the pool together recently I was gently caressing her as I usually do and I got to the underside of her upper arms and she started giggling and pulled away saying “stahhp Im really ticklish there. That’s like near my underarm!”

So based off of my interactions with her I can see she at the basic level likes sensual tickling which I think is great in and of itself. But I would love to tickle her more and tell her about my fetish I am just not too sure how she would react based off of this information. Especially considering the first time she mentioned it where she said she liked being tickled but not “tickled tickled”. She hasn’t really tickled me yet either but she does some of the same stuff to me during foreplay (we are both girls for context) and I react similarly as she does. Does anyone else haven any experience with a partner that likes sensual tickling and had advice on if they were able to open them to more hard tickling?

When she tickles you, DON'T react the way she does and pull away. Make sure she knows you love it and want her to do it more! If she cares for you, she likely will - and that might make her more comfortable letting you tickle her further.

She hasn’t really intentionally tickled me yet. During foreplay that kind of sensual tickling happens and I react the way she does as in I moan and giggle. I don’t pull away and neither does she when I’m doing it to her. We both get very turned on and wet by it. But as far as more hard tickling goes she hasn’t attempted that yet with me and I’ve gotten a few “accidental” tickled in with her. Since posting this I did tickle her a couple more times the last time we were together. I ran my fingers over her arm close to her armpit and she giggled and said “that tickles” and I dug in further and really tickled her armpit after that and she laughed and said “stop” so I did. Then I tickled her belly button a little bit later when I was playing with it. She laughed and said “what are you doing that tickles!” And I said I was just exploring her belly button and she laughed and covered it up. Then she asked me where I was really ticklish and I told her my sides and my butt and then she said “and your lower back?” And I said yeah she must have noticed that it was sensitive during makeout sessions where she caresses me there.

So it’s gotten a bit further. Just waiting to be able to really go for it and tickle her more and maybe eventually disclose my fetish. And I really like how she asked me where I was really ticklish I just want her to act on it at this point.

Sounds like your headed in the right direction, just relax and let it happen naturally, I have no doubts it will.

Guy she likes tickling, you like tickling. And you like each other. What more do you need? I can't figure out why so many people on the forum have to look a gift horse in the mouth. If I had a dollar for everytime some TMFer had a dream girl but over analyzed the situation to death, I'd be a rich man. Just have fun w/her and stop worrying so much.

Guy she likes tickling, you like tickling. And you like each other. What more do you need? I can't figure out why so many people on the forum have to look a gift horse in the mouth. If I had a dollar for everytime some TMFer had a dream girl but over analyzed the situation to death, I'd be a rich man. Just have fun w/her and stop worrying so much.

I agree. No need to overanalyze or overcomplicate things. "I have a kink, here it is." Voilà :xpulcy:

Wish you the best of luck, Gitana :bubbleheart: You got this!

Last edited:
I also agree do not over think it it seems that she enjoys when you tickle her!

Thanks for the advice guys. I know I have a good thing with her that’s why our sex is so amazing. I haven’t been this turned on with another girl in a very long time. I just get weird vibes from her like she seems a little judgy and conventional. I’m her first relationship ever with another girl and she isn’t ready to make things official so I am just trying to be cautious with it. Right now we are just friends with benefits and I intend to keep it that way for a good while until I know I can trust her. This is something that’s really personal to me and as much as I want to tell her based on her personality I get vibes that she would think it’s weird. So maybe I just tickle her and don’t call it a fetish. Eventually if we do agree to a relationship I may tell her then but until that happens I’m not too sure I should share it at this point.

Thanks for the advice guys. I know I have a good thing with her that’s why our sex is so amazing. I haven’t been this turned on with another girl in a very long time. I just get weird vibes from her like she seems a little judgy and conventional. I’m her first relationship ever with another girl and she isn’t ready to make things official so I am just trying to be cautious with it. Right now we are just friends with benefits and I intend to keep it that way for a good while until I know I can trust her. This is something that’s really personal to me and as much as I want to tell her based on her personality I get vibes that she would think it’s weird. So maybe I just tickle her and don’t call it a fetish. Eventually if we do agree to a relationship I may tell her then but until that happens I’m not too sure I should share it at this point.

In that case you could wait until you both agree to an official relationship to go into hard tickling. I suggest you keep that steady pace but do more light tickling and exploring for now.
Who knows, she may have already guessed that you have a tickling fetish but hasn't told you yet.

In that case you could wait until you both agree to an official relationship to go into hard tickling. I suggest you keep that steady pace but do more light tickling and exploring for now.
Who knows, she may have already guessed that you have a tickling fetish but hasn't told you yet.

Thanks. Yeah I don’t think she even knows that much about fetishes tbh. I know she thinks foot fetishes are weird because something came up on her Instagram one time that was a video of a girl with another girls foot in her mouth and she reacted like it was something she found creepy. And I had to explain to her what bdsm was and stuff like that. She’s 21 and hasn’t had many sexual experiences im general. So idk. At the same time she finds everything I do to her extremely sexy and says she’s never been this turned on before in her life. When we have sex it’s freaking amazing. So that’s why I want to continue pursuing something with her I just don’t know if it will move beyond sex in the long run. The fact that she’s really ridiculously hot, likes sensual tickling, and has a huge sex drive just makes me feel lucky enough lol

Thanks. Yeah I don’t think she even knows that much about fetishes tbh. I know she thinks foot fetishes are weird because something came up on her Instagram one time that was a video of a girl with another girls foot in her mouth and she reacted like it was something she found creepy. And I had to explain to her what bdsm was and stuff like that. She’s 21 and hasn’t had many sexual experiences im general. So idk. At the same time she finds everything I do to her extremely sexy and says she’s never been this turned on before in her life. When we have sex it’s freaking amazing. So that’s why I want to continue pursuing something with her I just don’t know if it will move beyond sex in the long run. The fact that she’s really ridiculously hot, likes sensual tickling, and has a huge sex drive just makes me feel lucky enough lol

First off, my enthusiasm might have gotten the better of me; I should have started there: I am very happy for you :toast: It's awesome to be in a relationship.

Of course you're right not to rush things~ I think the best advice that I can give you, and what my previous post truly meant is: don't stress too much about your kink. It's part of you and it's beautiful; don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You know who you are, so I hope she will know and grow to love that aspect of you. That is really the best I can wish for you. But you'll do it at your own pace; you're in control. Don't overstress, be natural, be yourself.

Best of luck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back