• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caught in the Asylum (DC's Titans story) Part 1

HolyLord

How could they get caught? Kory Anders could't answer this question even after their escape. They went to the asylum for the sake of saving Rachel's mother who they believed was able to help them unravel a web of mysteries they were stuck in. And now they all got caught, Garf sitting in a cage so that he wouldn't transform and Dick disappeared.
Kory was relieved to see that the girl, Rachel, was here with her. Kory was standing with her hand firmly tied above her head. Strange rays of blue light surrounded her and she felt she couldn't use her powers. What a freaking silly situation, she thought to herself. Rachel wasn't tied like Kory, she was lying on the white platform, her legs and arms strapped and she had a blindfold. She seemed to be unconscious.
Kory tried to think straight. She needed to release Rachel. These rays and blindfold somehow blocked not only her own abilities, but also Rachel's half-demonic powers. And after all Rachel was just a frightened girl Kory promised to protect.
Door opened and two men and one woman entered. They were all dressed in white clothes and had strange aquarium-like masks.
"It's beautiful you decided to pay us a little visit", said the woman. "Now all you need to do is to answer some of my questions and I swear there will be no harm. We don't want to hurt you. But we will if we have to so save yourself some suffering".
"Screw you", spat Kory.
"I hear that a lot" said the woman with a wide grin on her face. "But that doesn't change a thing. Where is Dick Grayson?"
So he wasn't caught, thought Kory. That's a good think, chances of escape are high. She trusted Grayson with her life and she was sure he'd come for them.
"Couldn't catch him, you?" she said smiling. "Well that's new. I don't know where he is as I was sure he got stuck here like we all did. And even if I knew I wouldn't tell you, what do you think?"
The woman's face darkened.
"You want to have it your way, Koriand'R?" she whispered. "You want me to hurt the girl?"
"Don't you dare touching her, bitch", said Kory.
"Well maybe it's too early. She's still unconscious after all, her body is weakened after all these drugs we gave her. What? We don't want her to destroy the building. But if you insist, Kory... we may as well have some fun with you".
The woman waved her hand and two men stepped forward and prepared two small iron boxes.
"I'd like to introduce you to one of our newest methods of persuasion, Kory" said the woman. "Childish as it may seem it proved to be quite effective... But we'll see. Maybe you just want to tell us where your friend is hiding now...Robin, eh?" she smiled. "No Batman for all of you this time".
She pointed her finger at Kory and said "Begin".
Men opened their boxes and horrified Kory noticed quite a wide range of feathers and brushes. What the hell?..
They approached her and soon Kory felt something warm and soft on her bare side. One of the men was lightle tickling her!
Tickling? Kory was shocked. How could they think she will break under that kind of what, torture?
Her sarcastic thought were prevented by loud laughs and she suddenly understood that she's the one making these laughs.
"Poor Kory is ticklish, heh?", cheered the woman. "Get her good, boys!"
They started stroking their fingers along her exposed armpits and Kory broke. She started laughing uncontrollably wigglind and squirming in her trap.
One of the guys started tickling both of her sides with his fingers while second took the stiff weather and put it in Kory's bellybutton.
"AHAHHHAAAAHAHHAHAHA STOP YOU BITCH STAAHAHAP!" screamed Kory. The woman was observing them from the distance.
Kory couldn't understand what was happening. Maybe she was tickled as a kid, long time ago. But that... That was a completely new feeling for Kory.
The woman waved her hand and tickling stopped.
"We can tickle you to death, you know" she said approaching Kory. "But as I said, we mean you no harm. That...that was just a demonstration of what we can do. Where's Dick Grayson?"
Kory was panting heavily and she looked at the woman with all the hate she could find in the depths of her soul.
"Fuck you" she sighed. "If you think you can break me with THIS, you're making a huge mistake. This may last for long enough for Dick to find us and kill your sorry ass!"
"Okay Kory", said the woman gently. "We'll ask your little friend then".
And Kory saw that Rachel opened her eyes. They were filled with tears. Kory saw Rachel trying to summon her powers but everything was in vain.
"Hey, precious", the woman approached Rachel. "You see, we're just trying to work something out. Your friend Kory, she doesn't want to help us so maybe you can?"
Rachel was looking at the woman with deep horror.
"Honey, where's Dick Grayson?"
"Dick?" said Rachel silently. "Where is he? Where are we? Kory?.."
"We are very interested where is he" said the woman patiently. "As for where you are...let's say you're not far from your mother. You want to see her? Answer my questions and I'll bring her to you".
"She's lying, Rachel, don't trust her!" shouted Kory.
Rachel's sight became dark and tough. Kory again was surprised how strong this little girl was.
"I don't know where Dick is" she said. "And I demand you release us and bring us to my mother!"
"Oh but it doesn't work this way" laughed the woman. "Okay let's give her some of the same treatment as her sorry friend!"
She took Rachel's shoe by the heel and started taking it off. Kory was horrified. How did they learn, no...
Rachel was frightened too but she couldn't pronounce a word.
The woman took both her shoes off and started sliding off blue socks. After a moment both Rachel's small bare feet were tightly secured. She wiggled her toes.
"Are you ticklish, little one?" the woman asked. "We have a lot of time before mr. Grayson will decide to save you!"
"Leave her alone!" shouted Kory.
"Oh I'm sorry but...we won't".
The woman started raking her fingers lightly up and down Rachel's bare foot. The girl closed her eyes and gritted her teeth but couldn't fight the tickling sensation so after five seconds she started giggling uncontrollably.
Yea, Rachel was very ticklish, Kory knew that. She was absolutely ticklish like everywhere but her feet were her absolute worst" spot. Kory herself tickled Rachel on a few occasions, Garf liked tickling the poor thing into the hysterics. But then it was all a game. Now it wasn't.
"AAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHA PLEASEAAHHA!" cried Rachel. The woman was tickling both her feet with a maddening speed. She was tickling Rachel's round heels and was trying to get under her small toes.
"AHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHA STOOOOP STAHAHHAHAP!" Rachel was trashing around as if she was possessed. Her feet couldn't move an inch and the woman took an advantage of it.
She decided to make a difference and took a small brush. As soon as it touched the surface of Rachel's ultrasensitive feet she screamed. Tears started forming in the corners of her eyes.
"NAAHAHHAHHAT MY TOES AHAHHAHHA PLEASE!
"She's waaaay more ticklish than you, Koriand'R" laughed the woman. "I can tickle these pretty feet for hours!"
"KORY HELP PLAEEHAHASE!" poor Rachel was laughing real hard, she was trying to cover one foot with another but the Woman was always there tickling the hell out of Rachel's small feet.
She started tickling right foor with her fingers while attacking the space under the toes on the left one with a brush. Rachel was on the edge. Her throat was sore and she couldn't laugh any more. But she was forced to do it as her deathly ticklish feet were explored by the Woman.
"I'm sorry, Rachel" thought Kory to herself.
"Okay" said the Woman. "Let's make things more interesting! Bring her to the bigger one!"
Rachel started whimpering as she was untied.
What was going to happen next?

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to your feedback! Part 2 will be here soon.

Very cool story, shame they didnt do this in the real show!

Cant wait to read the next part :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back