• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I had no expectations, but I'm shocked that most are willing to convict him without hearing his side.

No, he's not a rapist (yet). He was accused of rape and has a presumption of innocence. You know, like the Attorney General of VA, Bill Clinton and many others.

And how is this relevant? Whether you are a Male or Female doing paid tickling sessions, this may give you a pause.

Last edited:
Yep, I had no expectations, but I'm shocked that most are willing to convict him without hearing his side.

No, he's not a rapist (yet). He was accused of rape and has a presumption of innocence You know, like the Attorney General of VA, Bill Clinton and many others.

And how is this relevant? Whether you are a Male or Female doing paid tickling sessions, this may give you a pause.

So, really, this was your intent. To dredge up political shit and take the rapist's side.

Not at all, that was to establish a baseline, to determine who and at which point you determine one is a rapist. The moment they are accused?

Last edited:
Well this wasn't what I wanted to see upon my first visit to the site today :(

Was this guy a well known person in the fetish world? Was he well liked? Did he have a negative reputation?

If true, he's the original organizer of the first foot parties.

Wow! I wondered how many pages this would take up. I wonder how many of the commenters here have ever served on a jury? And if they have, took what they were assigned to do seriously? Because if they had, you would know not to make any assumptions until all the evidence from both sides had been presented in the courtroom and you had been briefed by the Judge on how to proceed before deliberating in the jury room to come up with your decision! Then, and only then, should you arrive at a decision of guilt or innocence. I served on a number of juries and believe me, that gets pounded into your head every time!
Anyway, now back to looking for something here that makes my wiggle waggle! :p

And before you chastise me for it, I made the very mistake in my earlier comment before reading all the subsequent comments and coming to my senses! I guess we're all human.

Wow! I wondered how many pages this would take up. I wonder how many of the commenters here have ever served on a jury? And if they have, took what they were assigned to do seriously? Because if they had, you would know not to make any assumptions until all the evidence from both sides had been presented in the courtroom and you had been briefed by the Judge on how to proceed before deliberating in the jury room to come up with your decision! Then, and only then, should you arrive at a decision of guilt or innocence. I served on a number of juries and believe me, that gets pounded into your head every time!
Anyway, now back to looking for something here that makes my wiggle waggle! :p

And before you chastise me for it, I made the very mistake in my earlier comment before reading all the subsequent comments and coming to my senses! I guess we're all human.

There's never going to be evidence to consider and nobody will ever come before us to present either side of this story. There is no judge. The conditions you described will never exist here.

There's also no civic responsibility, and no legal consequences. If we DID vote to hang a specific person for this, nothing would actually come of it.

I don't understand this comparison.

And I don't really think people are saying "Convict and punish a specific person" as much as they're responding to the idea of what happened, and the idea of the person who did it.

"There's never going to be evidence to consider and nobody will ever come before us to present either side of this story. There is no judge. The conditions you described will never exist here." - that is called the DUE PROCESS. We don't label someone a criminal based on an accusation or an arrest. If he goes through the legal process and is found guilty by a judge / jury or his peers, or pleads guilty, AFTER presenting his side, then he should be labeled a rapist. But not before.

What is your threshold? An accusation? An arrest? A NY Post article? For me is after the legal process.

I copied/pasted the title as its written in the article.

why would she need to shower after only having some photos taken?

I imagine that would be a little difficult for a blind woman in an unfamiliar hotel room.

"Think he meant here in this thread..." - we won't see that evidence but a jury / judge will see that evidence and convict / acquit based on it.

"Think he meant here in this thread..." - we won't see that evidence but a jury / judge will see that evidence and convict / acquit based on it.

This isn't a court of law. People here have as much right to believe the accuser as you have a right to doubt them.

"People here have as much right to believe the accuser as you have a right to doubt them." - now do the same for the accused.

"People here have as much right to believe the accuser as you have a right to doubt them." - now do the same for the accused.

Don't have to. That's my right, to believe the accuser, since the cards are stacked against them in so many ways, and so many rapes go unreported, uncharged, and even when convicted, with no real sentence.

"Yes. What is your confusion?" - don't have one. You?

"That's my right, to believe the accuser" - got it, facts don't matter, as long as person 1 accuses person 2, that's all you need.

"cards are stacked against them" - which specific cards are you talking about, who are THEM and what does this have to do with Jason? Guilt by association...? Joseph Stalin would surely agree with you.

"There's never going to be evidence to consider and nobody will ever come before us to present either side of this story. There is no judge. The conditions you described will never exist here." - that is called the DUE PROCESS. We don't label someone a criminal based on an accusation or an arrest. If he goes through the legal process and is found guilty by a judge / jury or his peers, or pleads guilty, AFTER presenting his side, then he should be labeled a rapist. But not before.

What is your threshold? An accusation? An arrest? A NY Post article? For me is after the legal process.

Mine is when the police arrest him. If the police arrest him - note that they did not bring him in for an interview, or detain him, they arrested him and put him in jail for raping the woman. That's my threshold. If it turns out that it was a mistake and they release him, or a jury says he's innocent, then depending on the circumstances, I'll probably reverse that assumption.

But the police saying "We have enough evidence to arrest a person," is good enough for me, considering it comes along with the actual victim identifying a perpetrator.

"Mine is when the police arrest him." - man, that's frightening. How many innocent people, especially black many have been wrongfully arrested? Thank God we have due process.

"That's my right, to believe the accuser" - got it, facts don't matter, as long as person 1 accuses person 2, that's all you need.

"cards are stacked against them" - which specific cards are you talking about, who are THEM and what does this have to do with Jason? Guilt by association...? Joseph Stalin would surely agree with you.

"Them" refers to the people in this country who are sexually assaulted and have to face victim blaming and accusations that they're liars, whether direct or indirect. Read a little closer.

So, you know "Jason"?

"Mine is when the police arrest him." - man, that's frightening. How many innocent people, especially black many have been wrongfully arrested? Thank God we have due process.

Again, neither I nor the TMF are the justice system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back