• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful.

I hope he is found guilty, and sent to jail for a long time.

It takes all kinds! Hope he's convicted and sent to prison so he can feel what it's like to be raped! Asshole!

It takes all kinds! Hope he's convicted and sent to prison so he can feel what it's like to be raped! Asshole!

He will. As soon as he goes through the Sally port, he'll immediately be acquainted with Bubba "The Bodacious" Buttdrill.

Sick disgusting asshole. I hope he dies in prison. On a side note, I wonder if he's on the forum?

You have to be a sick sob to do that to anyone but especially a blind woman. I hope this person spends the rest of his life behind bars. Absolutely disgusting

The drugging-and-raping community?
Because what he did has nothing to do with this site or the people on it.

Tell me, how did the New York Post title their article; or did you miss the part where it mentions, "interview for foot fetish website."

Now what community might you know of that might have foot fetishists in it???

And what is the correlation the general public is going to make when they read it?

The drugging-and-raping community?
Because what he did has nothing to do with this site or the people on it.

Basically this is tantamount to when someone of the Islamic faith commits an act of terror. Even though that one act does not define the community, they still garner a bad reputation as a result. With this article mentioning that this happened during an interview for a foot fetish website, it can't possibly be a good look for the rest of the foot fetish community.

If it's true, what a black eye for the community.

I wouldn't exactly call it one for our community. Sure, tickling involves feet and is a sub-fetish of the foot fetish for some of us (like me). But, if you think about it, foot fetish folks have been pegged as wackos, sickos, etc for decades now. So I wouldn't take it too hard my friend. We're already "tainted" so to speak, because of the real sickos.

But in regards to that article, I hope that sick SOB gets what he deserves, and does some HARD prison time.

Jason Khan(the guy behind this heinous crime) was the original foot fetish party host(and organizer) with his New York foot parties,which soon led to a West Coast chapter that eventually evolved into Footnight a few months after Khan left. This news will mightily shock everyone that was involved(both models and guests-wise) with Khan and his past parties and he'll definitely be receiving a lengthy prison sentence.

Tell me, how did the New York Post title their article; or did you miss the part where it mentions, "interview for foot fetish website."

Now what community might you know of that might have foot fetishists in it???

And what is the correlation the general public is going to make when they read it?

The general public has no idea you have a foot fetish unless you're broadcasting it. The drugging and raping are the parts they'll pay attention to.

Basically this is tantamount to when someone of the Islamic faith commits an act of terror. Even though that one act does not define the community, they still garner a bad reputation as a result. With this article mentioning that this happened during an interview for a foot fetish website, it can't possibly be a good look for the rest of the foot fetish community.

Stop it.
No one is going to persecute you for the actions of a rapist, unless you do something that makes them think you're okay with that sort of thing.
How is the general public going to make this connection, anyway? You know a lot of people in Texas who read the NY Post every day?

If someone judges an entire community based on the sick actions of one... I dont think they would have thought well of the community to begin with. This would just be fuel for the person to hate it even more. Which I'm sure ticklishess is right on. There will be people who condemn foot fetishists as a whole. But do they care enough to drag out the pitch forks? No. Those people would be inclined to be in the court room and watch the case. To see the asshole get punished. Not come here and make trouble.

I think most people would just say: "See, gotta be careful on the internet.." Not... "See, gotta be careful around those foot fetishists."

There have been a handful of cases where foot fetishists were involved in sex crimes and violence. But so far I, or no one I have talked to around here, have had their pm's blow up from strangers, blaming us for those people's actions. I also have never seen this board spammed from people who believe we are at fault- and that we should all burn in hell. Know what I mean? When 'Tickled' came out... I NEVER saw ONE post demeaning us. Not one. And by all rights that was mainstream enough that if we were going to get some flack, we would have gotten it then. This is a blip on the radar. And has nothing to do with anyone else but the creep involved.

Course said creep could be innocent. Let's wait and see.

Unpopular opinion: the man may be innocent. If he did it, he deserves all these accusations and everything that's coming his way. But what if he's innocent? Innocent people do get wrongfully accused.

Again, not saying that he's innocent or guilty, but let's not hang him until he's proven guilty or at least his side is heard.

Unpopular opinion: the man may be innocent. If he did it, he deserves all these accusations and everything that's coming his way. But what if he's innocent? Innocent people do get wrongfully accused.

Again, not saying that he's innocent or guilty, but let's not hang him until he's proven guilty or at least his side is heard.

So, you're doubting what the victim says? This isn't a court of law, at any rate. People can come to whatever conclusions they like.

Rape is rape. Doesn't matter why she went there, for what type of adult entertainment. What bothers me in the coverage is the picture of feet and the spotlighting of the fetish, as though it's relevant to the hideous acts. Urges are urges. He could have used any pretense to get women there, whether it's a photo shoot for deodorant ads or a new soda on the market. The implication, as others said, is that our community is full of sickos. When such crime stories are run when vanilla sex is involved, they never show pictures of sex-type stuff, e.g., dildos or lingerie or condoms, so why is this so different? (likely because the Post is a tabloid, of course, which sensationalizes)

Well, according to the article you posted, she went to the hospital for a rape kit, and then the police arrested him.

What theory are you proposing exactly?

Who is hanging him? Why did you post this link without commentary or any point of view? So you could come along later and scold people for judging too hastily and assuming that a woman is telling the truth when she says she was raped?

I mean... what is this exactly?

Have rape kits (the results) become that fast? If so thats amazing. :)

What do you mean?

There either were or were not bodily fluids present that would indicate a rape, no?

Do you mean DNA evidence? I doubt they have that, but I would assume that the police can connect the dots from "Yes, this woman who says she was raped has semen in her body," to "She just came out of this hotel, where she told the front desk clerk she'd been raped by the man in room XXX," to "We should probably arrest the man in XXX."

Or am I missing something?

Edit: Also I think rape kit technicians look for and photograph other visible signs of abuse, like abrasions or physical signs of a struggle. The results of which would also, presumably, be instantaneous.

What do you mean?

There either were or were not bodily fluids present that would indicate a rape, no?

Do you mean DNA evidence? I doubt they have that, but I would assume that the police can connect the dots from "Yes, this woman who says she was raped has semen in her body," to "She just came out of this hotel, where she told the front desk clerk she'd been raped by the man in room XXX," to "We should probably arrest the man in XXX."

Or am I missing something?

Edit: Also I think rape kit technicians look for and photograph other visible signs of abuse, like abrasions or physical signs of a struggle. The results of which would also, presumably, be instantaneous.

I meant DNA evidence. You're right on everything you wrote though. Sorry I'm only on my first cup of coffee. I need more lol.

Well the article does say she was inebriated, so there may not have been physical evidence that she put up some sort of a fight.

Also, the naivety of some is just astounding. Who in their right mind would accept food or beverage from a stranger in the privacy of a hotel room??

Granted, we don't know all the details, but from what we're given it sounds like she could have exercised a bit more caution; perhaps going so far as to have someone accompany her??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back