• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or why thar ain't nuff wimminz to talk to

Or why daily post counts be droppin

So, why did you bring it up?

Is this what this post was really all about?

Because I found it unique that such a defender of women would speak to a woman in such a demeaning way.

Arguing for social justice - is the accused (innocent or guilty) a part of that justice system?

Of course he is. He's participating in it right now. And if it starts to look like he's not receiving justice, I'll react to that in the same way I'm reacting to this.

But for now, the presumption of innocence goes to the victim - I assume she's not a criminal who is lying about an assault, because that's by far the more likely scenario. And if she's not that, it means he's the rapist.

So that's the assumption. Is it subject to change? Sure.

But to go the other way is to reveal a huge chip on one's shoulder about the relatively remote possibility that the man might somehow be being set up.

It's to take the by far less likely scenario and make that the center of the conversation.

I mean, you might as well throw in the possibility that she's a North Korean spy as long as you're speculating on the fringes of probability.

You have an agenda with this issue, it's clear - you're very worried about men being falsely accused, to the point where you carry around that Duke story in your back pocket and think part of your argument can just be telling people to go look it up.

Like someone is going to say "Oh my god, once upon a time there was this false accusation, so from now on the burden of doubt is going to be on the shoulders of the victim."

In court of course everyone has the benefit of the doubt.

But just in conversation, without the legal system being in any way involved, you can't let people make the obvious and most likely correct assumption, and be angry about it. You have to be the... I guess... Social Injustice Warrior, and make sure that everyone knows that there's a statistically small chance that she's lying about something horrifying having happened to her.

Because I found it unique that such a defender of women would speak to a woman in such a demeaning way.

What makes me a "Defender of Women" in your view? Sexual assault victims aren't restricted to one gender.

Gotcha. I might post a thread to explain on the P&R later on. But I see your point; I seldom get offended at being called a nationalist either :p

I might even participate in that thread, even though I generally try to avoid getting entangled in P&R because it's too tempting to over-moderate.

I might even participate in that thread, even though I generally try to avoid getting entangled in P&R because it's too tempting to over-moderate.

I don't know how you do it, honestly. Between the huge amount of infuriating shit you must see every day, the pedos trying to sneak in, the disrespect you gotta moderate... and once in a while the people like me who don't think like you but you try not to censor... Must be one hell of a headache on a daily basis to run this thing :p

So what we talkimbout now? That thread about a dude chasing a 15 year old still thrivin

Of course he is. He's participating in it right now. And if it starts to look like he's not receiving justice, I'll react to that in the same way I'm reacting to this.

But for now, the presumption of innocence goes to the victim - I assume she's not a criminal who is lying about an assault, because that's by far the more likely scenario. And if she's not that, it means he's the rapist.

So that's the assumption. Is it subject to change? Sure.

But to go the other way is to reveal a huge chip on one's shoulder about the relatively remote possibility that the man might somehow be being set up.

It's to take the by far less likely scenario and make that the center of the conversation.

I mean, you might as well throw in the possibility that she's a North Korean spy as long as you're speculating on the fringes of probability.

You have an agenda with this issue, it's clear - you're very worried about men being falsely accused, to the point where you carry around that Duke story in your back pocket and think part of your argument can just be telling people to go look it up.

Like someone is going to say "Oh my god, once upon a time there was this false accusation, so from now on the burden of doubt is going to be on the shoulders of the victim."

In court of course everyone has the benefit of the doubt.

But just in conversation, without the legal system being in any way involved, you can't let people make the obvious and most likely correct assumption, and be angry about it. You have to be the... I guess... Social Injustice Warrior, and make sure that everyone knows that there's a statistically small chance that she's lying about something horrifying having happened to her.

So walk me through it... at what point does one become guilty of a crime (in your mind, not in the court of law)... is it the moment that one is accused, arrested, convicted in court?

So wait, no one can have an opinion before the judge rules? Lol let's erase that first amendment right quick in favor of the 5th.

So walk me through it... at what point does one become guilty of a crime (in your mind, not in the court of law)... is it the moment that one is accused, arrested, convicted in court?

In my mind? He became guilty when the police arrested him for it.

Not so guilty that I'd say "skip the trial and throw him in jail."

But guilty enough to assume that there was a rape, for purposes of discussing the world, and assume he's the one who did it.

Why did you post the article as a thread here if you want to control the responses.

Take that shit to P&R and name the thread Due Process or "sneaky sneaky incendiary tricksy"

Exactly! It is not my nature to post comments that anyone could take offense to. But OMG, you posted something in a public forum without really stating too much of an opinion either way and then go nuclear when people in the forum state their opinions? Come on, really? Please (take your own advice) and chill on peoples comments until this all plays out. This is just public opinion right now based on partial information on an open case. The only thing that is definitive right now is that everyone who has expressed an opinion, has contributed to our greater understanding of human nature. The rest is incomplete however so chill dude.

He is experiencing due process. Nothing that goes on in this thread had anything to do with due process.

Amen! Right now EVERYONE on this thread has done the exact same thing, which is comment on the original post. I am wondering if the OP either tried to set this up to be clever/witty and it backfired or if he just honestly does not grasp the fact that he invited this forum to express opinions to his post and its just flustering him...?

So wait, no one can have an opinion before the judge rules? Lol let's erase that first amendment right quick in favor of the 5th.

Not sure that I understand would you are talking about. Of course you can have an opinion. You're expressing it right now, aren't you. Likewise, I'm expressing my opinion. Or is only one side allowed to have opinions?

Amen! Right now EVERYONE on this thread has done the exact same thing, which is comment on the original post. I am wondering if the OP either tried to set this up to be clever/witty and it backfired or if he just honestly does not grasp the fact that he invited this forum to express opinions to his post and its just flustering him...?

I can assure you that the OP didn't have any evil set up plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back