• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after reading the article a number of times I have a question. The victim believed the green gummy to be infused with marijuana, only the victim is blind. How did she know it was green if she can't see?

So, after reading the article a number of times I have a question. The victim believed the green gummy to be infused with marijuana, only the victim is blind. How did she know it was green if she can't see?

Blind does not necessarily mean total darkness. Many can see colors, shapes, etc. 20/200 vision is legally blind.

Blind does not necessarily mean total darkness. Many can see colors, shapes, etc. 20/200 vision is legally blind.

So true. I'm reminded of that clip that went viral, "I'm legally blind!"

Presumably, someone told her? Maybe the guy himself. Or she may not have mentioned the color at all, but the police told the newspaper that it was green while filling in the details. Or the police may have told her "We found green gummy candy that is probably the candy he gave you."

I mean... I could probably sit here all night and come up with various ways that either she might have been informed about the color of the candy, or in fact never knew the color and the phrasing is just not clear within the article that the source of the color was someone else.

Or the newspaper may have mistakenly assumed it was green because they think all marijuana candy is green.

To be arrested their needs to be probable cause.
If there is probable cause he probably did it.

Probably. But probably isn't good enough.

It's good enough that the accused needs to supply reasonable explanations why the evidence found leading to his arrest is not correct.
At the start it is innocent until proven guilty and at the end it is innocent unless proven guilty.
However, at the point that there is enough evidence suggesting guilt to make an arrest this needs to explained away to get back to the point of innocent.

The police questioned the guy and he admitted that the woman had been there, but insisted that he only took some photos of her and they chatted before she showered and left.

So after a few photos and chatting for a bit she needed to take a shower.

C'mon man!

The police questioned the guy and he admitted that the woman had been there, but insisted that he only took some photos of her and they chatted before she showered and left.

So after a few photos and chatting for a bit she needed to take a shower.

C'mon man!

An unfamiliar, likely not handicapped equipped, hotel shower with her bad vision

An unfamiliar, likely not handicapped equipped, hotel shower with her bad vision

And yet, people are questioning her judgment, and how she knew a gummy was green. 'Cause that's what seems odd...

Presumably, someone told her? Maybe the guy himself. Or she may not have mentioned the color at all, but the police told the newspaper that it was green while filling in the details. Or the police may have told her "We found green gummy candy that is probably the candy he gave you."

Likely. I was wondering about that part but this and Wolf's explanations make sense.

Anyway, I find it a little weird that Khan said the woman took a shower after they met up when all he did was take pictures of her and talked with her. But everything else seems plausible.
IF he's guilty, he better get a long sentence.

It's good enough that the accused needs to supply reasonable explanations why the evidence found leading to his arrest is not correct.
At the start it is innocent until proven guilty and at the end it is innocent unless proven guilty.
However, at the point that there is enough evidence suggesting guilt to make an arrest this needs to explained away to get back to the point of innocent.

Here's an idea for you: let's get rid of the entire judicial system (attorneys, courts & judges), since according to you, arrest = guilt.

Wow. I just went through 8 pages reading comments (from one particular person) that just blew my mind. Link posted. No context whatsoever on why the link was posted, has expectations of how the thread will go, yet somehow still surprised that a negative reaction of a woman being raped and someone arrested happened. Said person then goes on some kind of rant screaming about "innocent until proven guilty" and despite many, many, many eloquent and well thought on posts by others explaining why the reactions are what they are, said person still tries to defend the man arrested.

It is seriously like someone threw some red meat into a lion's cage, and then when the lion eats the meat, the person comes back and asks "why did the lion eat the meat? He didn't have to". Everyone comes back to, "well you threw meat into the cage. Lions eat meat" and the person responds with "but the lion didn't have to eat the meat. He knows his food is usually alive first so when he saw the pre-cut meat, he should have wondered how that happened."

I can guarantee you said person will now respond to this post with no real logic, just some more warped theory. Word of advice to those who post links, please for the love of all that is holy, put CONTEXT into your post so people know WHY you even bothered posting it so we won't go through a billion pages of back and forth stuff. Then again, people do that just because they want the conflict and attention....

Wow. I just went through 8 pages reading comments (from one particular person) that just blew my mind. Link posted. No context whatsoever on why the link was posted, has expectations of how the thread will go, yet somehow still surprised that a negative reaction of a woman being raped and someone arrested happened. Said person then goes on some kind of rant screaming about "innocent until proven guilty" and despite many, many, many eloquent and well thought on posts by others explaining why the reactions are what they are, said person still tries to defend the man arrested.

It is seriously like someone threw some red meat into a lion's cage, and then when the lion eats the meat, the person comes back and asks "why did the lion eat the meat? He didn't have to". Everyone comes back to, "well you threw meat into the cage. Lions eat meat" and the person responds with "but the lion didn't have to eat the meat. He knows his food is usually alive first so when he saw the pre-cut meat, he should have wondered how that happened."

I can guarantee you said person will now respond to this post with no real logic, just some more warped theory. Word of advice to those who post links, please for the love of all that is holy, put CONTEXT into your post so people know WHY you even bothered posting it so we won't go through a billion pages of back and forth stuff. Then again, people do that just because they want the conflict and attention....

Yep, how dare I suggest that one deserves a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. No logic, right?

How dare I post the article without posting any opinion in the original message.

Not only that. If in fact she was drugged with marijuana, how the hell is she getting around only hours after being drugged? I read that ingested orally, those effects can last longer than several hours??

So guilt by association? What does this have to do with the accused here?

Nothing. You do realize there's another person involved, right?
The victim, remember? The human being attached to the two feet?

The report has to do with victims.
I can't explain to you they're important.

Not only that. If in fact she was drugged with marijuana, how the hell is she getting around only hours after being drugged? I read that ingested orally, those effects can last longer than several hours??

Are you seriously under the impression that marijuana paralyzes people?

Nothing. You do realize there's another person involved, right?
The victim, remember? The human being attached to the two feet?

The report has to do with victims.
I can't explain to you they're important.

So you're ready to convict (in your mind) the accused because of that stat?

So you're ready to convict (in your mind) the accused because of that stat?

Again...I'm not talking about the accused. This is about the victim. Do you even acknowledge they exist?

If you'd bother to read the report, it talks about victims, and why they don't report sexual assaults.
This thread has been an illustration of one of the reasons why.

You don't know that people on marijuana can get around?

You know that edibles last for a long time, but you have absolutely no idea what the effects are, at all on any level? You don't know if it's like having half a glass of wine, or shooting heroin?

I'm going to be honest - between this, and your bafflement over the color green earlier, it feels like you're not trying hard enough to understand this. These are easily answered questions.

Are you seriously under the impression that marijuana paralyzes people?

It was obviously effective enough to incapacitate her, as the article states. The article even states she, "came to" insinuating she was unconscious for a time.

It was obviously effective enough to incapacitate her, as the article states. The article even states she, "came to" insinuating she was unconscious for a time.

Incapacitated is not the same thing as unconscious.

Again...I'm not talking about the accused. This is about the victim. Do you even acknowledge they exist?

If you'd bother to read the report, it talks about victims, and why they don't report sexual assaults.
This thread has been an illustration of one of the reasons why.

Again, what relevance does that stat (80% sexual assaults go unreported) have to do with this case? It's cute virtue signaling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back