• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, what relevance does that stat (80% sexual assaults go unreported) have to do with this case? It's cute virtue signaling though.

"Virtue Signaling"? Seriously? You scorn the idea of caring about the victims?

It was obviously effective enough to incapacitate her, as the article states. The article even states she, "came to" insinuating she was unconscious for a time.

The article is not a medical document or a legal document - it's a story written by a writer trying to let their readers know about a thing that happened.

To read it looking for exact information and contradictions is the wrong way to read it.

For example, the woman didn't say it was marijuana candy. She said, according to the article, that she thought it might have been that.

And she didn't say incapacitated, the writer said that. And she didn't say she "came to." The writer just described it that way. Everything in that article is the writer's choice of how to phrase things, it's not the victim's testimony.

You're reading it as if it's testimony in a trial that needs to be deconstructed. But it's not that at all. It's just a story being told by someone who only knows the barest details of what happened. None of it is meant to be taken literally in the way you're taking it, questioning word choice as if it's the words of the victim, being given under oath in a courtroom.

You're like "Your honor, please instruct the witness to explain how she knew the candy was green even though she's blind,"

And the judge is trying to explain - "She never said that. None of what you've read is a direct quote from her. It's a summary given by a police officer to a writer, who then summarized the summary."

"Virtue Signaling"? Seriously? You scorn the idea of caring about the victims?

I'm missing the connection here between you posting that link and you actually caring about the victims.

If I post 23 links about charities for homeless, does that make me that much more virtuous than you?

Now post a link showing how many innocent people get arrested, or is that side (50%) of the equation is irrelevant to you?

Incapacitated is not the same thing as unconscious.

The article used, "incapacitated" to describe the state of her being during the attack. Later the article says she, "came to" suggesting she'd been unconscious for a time.

Marijuana, when orally ingested, sometimes has effects lasting longer than several hours.

In that state of being, coupled with her handicap, I'm surprised she was able to maintain a level of awareness for her to get around in what I presume are unfamiliar grounds.

I'm missing the connection here between you posting that link and you actually caring about the victims.

If I post 23 links about charities for homeless, does that make me that much more virtuous than you?

Now post a link showing how many innocent people get arrested, or that side (50%) of the equation is irrelevant to you?

Okay, lemme spell it out.

Victims of sexual assault don't report their assaults the majority of the time (80%) because of attitudes and statements like the ones you and others have shown here.
Clear enough?

Now, go ahead and whine about the poor, underappreciated rapists some more.

Again, what relevance does that stat (80% sexual assaults go unreported) have to do with this case? It's cute virtue signaling though.

People who immediately call the victim into question are part of the reason 80% of such cases go unreported. That's the connection.

It may or may not be relevant to this case, but it's definitely relevant to this discussion.

I like that you think virtue signalling is bad though. It's like people who use SJW as an insult - as if it's insulting to be accused of valuing virtue and arguing for social justice.

The article used, "incapacitated" to describe the state of her being during the attack. Later the article says she, "came to" suggesting she'd been unconscious for a time.

Marijuana, when orally ingested, sometimes has effects lasting longer than several hours.

In that state of being, coupled with her handicap, I'm surprised she was able to maintain a level of awareness for her to get around in what I presume are unfamiliar grounds.

You have a strange (but not unfamiliar) literal interpretation of words, while ignoring the context. You focus on your interpretations of terms, and don't take the rest of the information into account.

You have a strange (but not unfamiliar) literal interpretation of words, while ignoring the context. You focus on your interpretations of terms, and don't take the rest of the information into account.

What definition of, "came to" would you assign, considering the context of this article?

What definition of, "came to" would you assign, considering the context of this article?

Jesus Christ. Really?

If someone "comes to their senses" does it mean they were unconscious before that?

Incapacitation means someone is not in full control of themselves and cannot function normally, due to any number of conditions or circumstances, temporarily or permanent.

It's like people who use SJW as an insult - as if it's insulting to be accused of valuing virtue and arguing for social justice.

I don't really want to partake in this discussion, but you raised an interesting point. And reminded me of this hilarious John Kovalic piece:

SJW.jpg

As someone "from the other side" I am very tempted to clarify why it is indeed an insult, but I do not want to derail the thread nor do I want to write things you might judge would be better saved for the P&R.

Okay, lemme spell it out.

Victims of sexual assault don't report their assaults the majority of the time (80%) because of attitudes and statements like the ones you and others have shown here.
Clear enough?

Now, go ahead and whine about the poor, underappreciated rapists some more.

Allow me to educate you. You are conflating two things: percent on unreported cases & the reason for unreporting is because of "attitudes" like mine. Surely you understand there are multiple reasons not to report a crime, right?

But more importantly, what are these attitudes that you alluded? The fact that I want to hear from both sides before making a judgment call? The fact that I said that there is a 90% chance that he did it?

People who immediately call the victim into question are part of the reason 80% of such cases go unreported. That's the connection.

It may or may not be relevant to this case, but it's definitely relevant to this discussion.

I like that you think virtue signalling is bad though. It's like people who use SJW as an insult - as if it's insulting to be accused of valuing virtue and arguing for social justice.

Arguing for social justice - is the accused (innocent or guilty) a part of that justice system?

Allow me to educate you. You are conflating two things: percent on unreported cases & the reason for unreporting is because of "attitudes" like mine. Surely you understand there are multiple reasons not to report a crime, right?

But more importantly, what are these attitudes that you alluded? The fact that I want to hear from both sides before making a judgment call? The fact that I said that there is a 90% chance that he did it?

The fact that you compared this case to the Duke Lacrosse Case.
That fact that you won't even acknowledge the victim's side. Everything you present is from the accused's side.
The fact that you keep insisting people's reactions to your post are something akin to lynch mobs.
The fact that, even though you claim there's a 90% chance he did it, you think that means people can't read everything else you've posted on this.

I don't really want to partake in this discussion, but you raised an interesting point. And reminded me of this hilarious John Kovalic piece:

View attachment 590559

As someone "from the other side" I am very tempted to clarify why it is indeed an insult, but I do not want to derail the thread nor do I want to write things you might judge would be better saved for the P&R.

"I am very tempted to clarify why it is indeed an insult, but I do not want to derail the thread" - please do.

Jesus Christ. Really?

If someone "comes to their senses" does it mean they were unconscious before that?

Incapacitation means someone is not in full control of themselves and cannot function normally, due to any number of conditions or circumstances, temporarily or permanent.

Sure a person can, "come to their senses" and not be unconscious. But, do you think that applies in a scenario where a victim is drugged?

And if incapacitation means someone is not in full control of themselves and cannot function normally, how are those conditions anything other than a hindrance to anyone; let alone a legally blind person on unfamiliar grounds trying to escape her rapist?

Sure a person can, "come to their senses" and not be unconscious. But, do you think that applies in a scenario where a victim is drugged?

And if incapacitation means someone is not in full control of themselves and cannot function normally, how are those conditions anything other than a hindrance to anyone; let alone a legally blind person on unfamiliar grounds trying to escape her rapist?

You're arguing a different point than you started with. Your contention is that she was unconscious, based on your interpretation.

"The fact that you compared this case to the Duke Lacrosse Case." - people were accused of rape. It was later learned that it was a lie.

"That fact that you won't even acknowledge the victim's side." - the article gave 100% of her side, nothing more I can add.

"you think that means people can't read everything else you've posted on this" - huh?

You're arguing a different point than you started with. Your contention is that she was unconscious, based on your interpretation.

She very well could have been incapacitated at the time of the assault, and later unconscious for a time.

Funny comic. It feels a lot like that.

I'm not obtuse, I know why people think it's an insult. But if it feels like a compliment to the person you pitch it at...

It would be like if a vanilla person tried to insult me by implying that I'm a filthy person, saying "You have a tickling fetish!"

Same reaction in both cases - "Yes. Correct. And I've learned something about you by the fact that you thought that was an insult."

"The fact that you compared this case to the Duke Lacrosse Case." - people were accused of rape. It was later learned that it was a lie.
Right. So, what are you implying?

"That fact that you won't even acknowledge the victim's side." - the article gave 100% of her side, nothing more I can add.
Not true. The article included his version of events, as he told them to police.

Jesus Christ. Really?

Hey, fighter for women, is this a respectful way to talk to an actual woman, Mr. "Jesus Christ, really"?

Hey, fighter for women, is this a respectful way to talk to an actual woman, Mr. "Jesus Christ, really"?

I don't consider gender a factor in an argument. Do you?

I'm not implying, I'm flat out telling you that accusation / arrest does not mean guilt, as demonstrated in the Duke case

Funny comic. It feels a lot like that.

I'm not obtuse, I know why people think it's an insult. But if it feels like a compliment to the person you pitch it at...

It would be like if a vanilla person tried to insult me by implying that I'm a filthy person, saying "You have a tickling fetish!"

Same reaction in both cases - "Yes. Correct. And I've learned something about you by the fact that you thought that was an insult."

Gotcha. I might post a thread to explain on the P&R later on. But I see your point; I seldom get offended at being called a nationalist either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back