• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you that the OP didn't have any evil set up plans.

Ok sir, fair enough on my 1st "I'm wondering" comment. With regards to the 2nd, and after reading through 12-pages (thus far) of this thread , it is my (no disrespect intended) opinion that you are indeed flustered by the members of this forum expressing their current opinions to your post.

You ask for people to be open minded about what may or may not have actually happened regarding the article you posted. You should exercise the same practice please. This way, we can all enjoy the benefit of each others wisdom. There are intelligent members on this forum. I've enjoyed reading their posts and learned from some of them, don't cheat yourself of the same experience.

I am hoping that if any of us finds an update to this case that they share it here.

Ok sir, fair enough on my 1st "I'm wondering" comment. With regards to the 2nd, and after reading through 12-pages (thus far) of this thread , it is my (no disrespect intended) opinion that you are indeed flustered by the members of this forum expressing their current opinions to your post.

You ask for people to be open minded about what may or may not have actually happened regarding the article you posted. You should exercise the same practice please. This way, we can all enjoy the benefit of each others wisdom. There are intelligent members on this forum. I've enjoyed reading their posts and learned from some of them, don't cheat yourself of the same experience.

I am hoping that if any of us finds an update to this case that they share it here.

Is it still ok to disagree with someone or should we be an echo chamber of group thought?

Is it still ok to disagree with someone or should we be an echo chamber of group thought?

You think there's a valid argument against the position, "Drugging and raping people is bad, and you shouldn't drug and rape people?"

You think there's a valid argument against the position, "Drugging and raping people is bad, and you shouldn't drug and rape people?"

This is exactly what I mean by you virtue signaling. You make up total nonsense and lie that that I am for drugging and raping people.

By lying and making up this complete garbage, you're trying to show that you're more virtuous than me.

Does it ever work? Anyone buys into your schtick?

"Is it still ok to disagree with someone" - I can only speak for myself, but Absolutely!

"or should we be an echo chamber of group thought?" - A comment such as this unfortunately suggests that you misunderstood or disregarded the entire 2nd paragraph of my comment above.

This only serves to make a sensitive discussion unnecessarily difficult. I've shared my thoughts and contributed what I could. I'm anticipating a follow up report or article will surface to shed more light on all of this.

This is exactly what I mean by you virtue signaling. You make up total nonsense and lie that that I am for drugging and raping people.

By lying and making up this complete garbage, you're trying to show that you're more virtuous than me.

Does it ever work? Anyone buys into your schtick?

You think being against drugging and raping people is virtuous? I'd like to think it's normal.
But, hey...different strokes, I guess.

You think being against drugging and raping people is virtuous? I'd like to think it's normal.
But, hey...different strokes, I guess.

This virtue signaling must get old, even for you.

Did I ever say that I am for drugging and raping?

This virtue signaling must get old, even for you.

Did I ever say that I am for drugging and raping?

No, but you sure have a problem with people being against it.

I'm trying not to over-moderate this thread because I've been involved in it. But you guys are going around and around the exact same questions and answers, which is rendering the thread meaningless and unreadable.

I'm trying not to over-moderate this thread because I've been involved in it. But you guys are going around and around the exact same questions and answers, which is rendering the thread meaningless and unreadable.

I'm done, unless new info develops.

Yeah, ok.

We should make a thread for the purpose of ranking of our "favorite" "WTF TMF threads" :rolleyes:

Careful what you ask for.
You might encourage more WTF threads.
Some people seem to take pride in making up for with stupidity what they lack in intelligence.

Careful what you ask for.
You might encourage more WTF threads.
Some people seem to take pride in making up for with stupidity what they lack in intelligence.

Hehe, fair enough :D That's mankind for you, and if I am honest I have been guilty of that too, countless times :blush:

So, for those interested in keeping up with the story, I emailed the author Tina Moore. It turns out Khan was released on his own recognizance with a promise to appear in court on July 22nd.

vlcsnap-2019-06-17-14h31m29s728.png

So, for those interested in keeping up with the story, I emailed the author Tina Moore. It turns out Khan was released on his own recognizance with a promise to appear in court on July 22nd.
View attachment 590925

Sounds about right. No use of force, and he probably doesn't have any priors.

As horrible as this story is, a couple things don't add up. First of all I can't imagine anyone accused of doing something so evil being released on his own recognizance whether they make bail or not.
Second why would a blind woman agree to go a strangers residence(especially for a fetish shoot. I mean let's face this industry does occasionally attract some questionable individuals), without having someone accompany her to prevent this sort of thing from happening. I mean it's risky enough for any woman to check this out by herself but a blind woman is 10x more vulnerable.
Like I said a lot of this doesn't make sense.

Some places are starting to phase out the bail system because it's seen as biased against poor people.

In other word, if you're a flight risk being rich shouldn't somehow excuse you, and if you're not a flight risk being poor shouldn't somehow punish you.

It says he's been charged with felony rape, so that's the only thing I can think of that might explain it.

Some places are starting to phase out the bail system because it's seen as biased against poor people.

In other word, if you're a flight risk being rich shouldn't somehow excuse you, and if you're not a flight risk being poor shouldn't somehow punish you.

It says he's been charged with felony rape, so that's the only thing I can think of that might explain it.

I read through all of the new posts before I commented. I was going to pretty much say what you just did.

lzamora, since you have already corresponded with Tina, do you think she would be open to forwarding you updates on this case...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back