• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind woman drugged, raped at interview for foot fetish website: cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Them" refers to the people in this country who are sexually assaulted and have to face victim blaming and accusations that they're liars, whether direct or indirect. Read a little closer.

So, you know "Jason"?

No, never have. I'll say it again, I have no personal stake here.

Now do those who are falsely accused. Incredible how people don't believe in due process.

Because you asked what my confusion is. I answered that I have any confusion... and asked if you have one.

I was answering you. My confusion came before that...

You're like talking to a fuckin table

"Think he meant here in this thread..." - we won't see that evidence but a jury / judge will see that evidence and convict / acquit based on it.

Wtf do you mean? I'm well aware about judge and evidence but they ain't conducting their trial here on tmf

Now do those who are falsely accused. Incredible how people don't believe in due process.

He is experiencing due process. Nothing that goes on in this thread had anything to do with due process.

Understood. But wondering why you don't wait for the due process (hear via judge/jury) before making the judgment?

Why did you post the article as a thread here if you want to control the responses.

Take that shit to P&R and name the thread Due Process or "sneaky sneaky incendiary tricksy"

He is experiencing due process. Nothing that goes on in this thread had anything to do with due process.

Im not talking about him not getting due process. Im taking about YOU making a judgment BEFORE he gets due process.

I do. I'm not on the jury, and as many people have pointed out, this isn't a court of law.
Belief in due process doesn't mean doubting the victim, either. It means weighing the evidence. So far, it doesn't look good for Jason.

Why did you post the article as a thread here if you want to control the responses.

Take that shit to P&R and name the thread Due Process or "sneaky sneaky incendiary tricksy"

I posted because I wanted to share it with others here. Im sure many are appreciative.

I'm not controlling anyone's responses, you're free to response however you want to. I'm simply disagreeing with it. I'm still allowed to disagree, right?

I do. I'm not on the jury, and as many people have pointed out, this isn't a court of law.
Belief in due process doesn't mean doubting the victim, either. It means weighing the evidence. So far, it doesn't look good for Jason.

Interesting. "Weighing the evidence" - which evidence presented by him did you weigh? That is my exact point.

Im not talking about him not getting due process. Im taking about YOU making a judgment BEFORE he gets due process.

Because there's been a rape, I have to talk about the rapist.

I haven't said "I think this person, whose name I literally don't even know, is definitively the culprit, and let's jump right to the punishment phase."

And neither has anyone else.

You're the one who made that leap, and then started criticizing people for not adding a disclaimer every time they express their outrage over this.

Interesting. "Weighing the evidence" - which evidence presented by him did you weigh? That is my exact point.

He's not compelled to present any. Are you not familiar with the actual way due process works?

He's not compelled to present any. Are you not familiar with the actual way due process works?

Of course he's not. But he's given a chance to do so. He clearly has not done that yet. But you go ahead and judge him.

Because there's been a rape, I have to talk about the rapist.

I haven't said "I think this person, whose name I literally don't even know, is definitively the culprit, and let's jump right to the punishment phase."

And neither has anyone else.

You're the one who made that leap, and then started criticizing people for not adding a disclaimer every time they express their outrage over this.

Because there's been a rape, I have to talk about the rapist - I don't know if there was a rape. All we know is that she accused him of rape. I don't know if they had sex and even if they did, if it was consensual.

I haven't said "I think this person, whose name I literally don't even know, is definitively the culprit, and let's jump right to the punishment phase." - but you did convict him in your mind, without hearing his side.

Because there's been a rape, I have to talk about the rapist - I don't know if there was a rape. All we know is that she accused him of rape. I don't know if they had sex and even if they did, if it was consensual.

I haven't said "I think this person, whose name I literally don't even know, is definitively the culprit, and let's jump right to the punishment phase." - but you did convict him in your mind, without hearing his side.

And you're assuming the victim is lying.

Why would I be hyperventilating? What's the insinuation there?

1. Why don't you tell me how to respond
2. Take that shit to P&R and name the thread Due Process or "sneaky sneaky incendiary tricksy"

And you're assuming the victim is lying.

Not at all. Read my posts, I gave it a 90% of her being truthful. But 90 isn't enough in my book to convict him (IN MY MIND).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back