• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shego Sweet as Honey (a Kim Possible/BH6 story) (F/F)

Empoleon666

(Author’s Note: Hello! This is my first story on here. Hope you like it and feel free to comment!)

A lone figure stood on top of the roof of San Fransokyo Labs at midnight. The figure’s hands started to glow with green energy. The energy shot out as a laser and cut a hole through the roof. After slipping through the hole, the intruder got a call on their phone.

“Shego! Are you in yet?!”
“Yea, Dr. D. I just got in.”
“Excellent. Now, you know what to do next, right?”
“No.”
“What?! Weren’t you listening to my PowerPoint presentation at all?!”
“Of course not. Why would you even make one? No one even listens to those.”
“Ugh! Look, I need you to break into the lab of this girl named Honey Lemon-“
“Is that her real name? Who would name their child that?”
“It’s some weird food nickname! Look, she’s apparently working on this new interactive slime thing. I need you to steal the slime’s formula so I can replicate it and use it to take over the world!”
“And how are you gonna do that?”
“I ...I haven’t thought that part all the way through! Just do as I command and get the slime!”
“Fine, whatever,” Shego replied before hanging up.

Shego snuck around a corner and peered out. There, sitting in her lab was a tall girl with ginger-brown hair wearing a yellow dress, white tights, white high heels, a yellow scarf headband and thick red glasses. She was engrossed in a paper on her desk, quite unaware of Shego’s presence.

Shego shook her head in amusement. She took out a tiny brown bottle and a white handkerchief. Shego poured the contents of the bottle onto the handkerchief and silently crept towards the scientist. Staring at the document, Honey was unaware of Shego approaching her until the cloth was clamped over her mouth and nose. Stunned, Honey wiggled around in her chair, but couldn’t get the cloth off her nose.

“Shh,” Shego cooed as she held the cloth tightly over her nose. “Stop fighting this. Go to sleep, Miss Lemon. Just take some deep breaths and it’ll be over soon.”

Eventually, Honey grew too tired and slumped over in her chair. Smiling, Shego picked Honey up and gently placed her on the floor. Looking around the lab, Shego eventually found a roll of blue duct tape. She quickly wrapped the tape around her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. With the scientist disposed of, Shego searched throughout Honey’s lab looking for the formula. But despite her efforts, she couldn’t find the formula that her employer ordered her to steal. Around this time, she noticed the scientist starting to stir. Not feeling like looking further, Shego decided that a little interrogation was in order to find this formula...
Honey slowly woke up from her chloroform-induced nap. As her eyes fluttered open, she found herself all wrapped up in duct tape. Her eyes shot up to her desk where she found the beautiful villainess Shego staring at her.

“Hi cutie,” Shego greeted her with a smirk.
“Who are you?! What do you want?”
“Well, my name is Shego and I want the formula to your new interactive slime.”
“My interactive slime?”
“Did I stutter?”
“I spent six months developing it! No way I’m giving it up!”

Shego shook her head. “That simply won’t do. See, I really want that formula. And I’m not above torturing cute lil’ girls like you.”

Honey gulped. “You aren’t?”
“Nope. Maybe dangle you over a tank of sharks. Maybe slather Miss Honey in honey and put her on an ant mound. Or maybe...hmm...I think I know what to do with you.”

Honey gulped. “What...would that be?”
“Let me show you,” Shego replied as she pulled off Honey’s heels.
“What are you-HAHAHAHAHA!” the scientist shrieked as Shego suddenly ran her fingers down Honey’s bare feet.
“Ooh, you’re ticklish, aren’t you, sweetie?”
“No-HAHAHAHA-maybe-HAHAHAHAHA!”
“It’s simple: tell me where to find the formula and I’ll stop this.”
“Never!”

Shego knelt down and pinched Honey’s cheek. “You are as difficult as another ginger that I know. She’s a cutie like you. Hmm...maybe after I find the formula, I’ll take you with me and we can meet her together.”
“I’d like to, but see, I have a hair appointment tomorrow at 9AM, so-“
“Too bad, since you aren’t going anywhere until I get the formula,” Shego responded, using her knuckles to rub against Honey’s soles, causing her to cackle like a crazed hyena.

“TEEHEEHAHAHAHA! Quit it! I mean it-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Give up yet?”

An exhausted Honey barely was able to get the word “no” out, causing Shego to shake her head in disbelief.

“You know what? This is fine. I’ll just have to show you the coup de grace,” Shego told Honey as she rummaged through Honey’s desk drawer, eventually finding a pair of scissors. Silently, Shego cut through a hole Honey’s yellow dress, exposing her bare stomach.

“Wait, are you-“
“Yep. If your feet won’t talk, maybe your tummy will!”
“Don’t you dare go near my stomach!”
“I think I’m gonna give your tummy some big wet kisses!”

As Shego approached with puckered lips, Honey’s mind went a mile a minute. She saw her Chem-Purse sitting on the edge of a table. Too bad she couldn’t reach it, but...what if...yes!

See, after her Chem-Purse had been stolen once by Globby, a former enemy of BH6, she outfitted a new security protocol on her Chem-Purse: if a certain combination of buttons were pressed on the purse screen, the purse would release a slime that would trap whoever inputted the combo.

Right before Shego’s lips made contact with Honey’s stomach, she cried out, “Okay, you win! I’ll talk!”

Shego smirked. “See. That wasn’t so hard, was it? Now, gimmie the formula.”
“I’ll give you a sample of it. It’s in my purse.”

Shego nodded, grabbed the Chem-Purse and noticed that this was no ordinary purse. “What is this?”
“My Chem-Purse. It’s an invention of mine. It creates slime based on the color icons you press.”
“And what must I press?”
“Red, green, purple and blue.”

Shego quickly tapped the colors as she was told. As soon as the blue icon was tapped, a small opening opened on the outside of the purse sprayed Shego. Falling onto the floor, Shego was stunned to find that she was pinned to the floor. Her entire body (save for her head and feet) was covered in a blue slime. Shego tried to burn through the slime, but the slime must’ve been heatproof, as the slime refused to be burnt through.

“What the hell is this?!” Shego cried.
“This is an escape attempt,” Honey replied as she rolled towards the desk where Shego had placed the scissors she used to cut Honey’s dress. Using her long legs, Honey kicked the desk several times, eventually causing the scissors to fall to the floor. Unable to move, Shego watched in stunned silence as Honey used the scissors to slowly cut the tape away. As soon as she was done, Honey looked down at her now-ruined dress.

“This dress cost $75! I hope you’re happy!”
“I would be happy if I wasn’t stuck like this! What did you do to me?!”
“Oh, a little anti-thief measure I installed,” Honey answered with a giggle.
“Ugh. Now, let me guess: you’re gonna call the cops on me?”
“Oh, I will. But...not yet.”
“Not yet?”
“See, I feel like I should return the tickling favor. What do you think?”

Shego’s eyes widened. “I swear, if you do, I will actually dangle you over a shark tank.”

Honey ignored her threat. “Hmm...why don’t I try out my interactive slime.”
“Oh, now you decide to break out that slime?!” Shego exclaimed as Honey pressed several colors on the purse, releasing a pink sphere.
“See, it’s called ‘interactive slime’ because it interacts with certain functions of the human body,” Honey explained as she slid Shego’s boots off, revealing her bare feet. “Care to guess how it affects you?”
“If it involves tickling, I will call up my shark guy!”
“Correct! It affects the body’s sensitivity, making whatever body part the slime is on really really ticklish!” Honey answered as she cracked the sphere open, releasing a pink slime that drizzled onto Shego’s feet.
“Don’t come anywhere near me!” Shego screamed, panic pretty evident in her voice.
“TICKLE TIME!” Honey exclaimed, running her fingernails down Shego’s soles. Shego was able to hold in her laughter for maybe two seconds before bursting out into laughter.

“NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT-AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“What’s wrong, Miss Shego? Can’t take what you dish out?”
“HAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE TERRIBLE!”

Honey stood up. “I’m terrible? Shego, you broke into my lab, chloroformed me, tied me up, tickled me, cut a hole in my dress and tried to steal from me. You deserve all of what I’m doing to you. In fact...I’m gonna use more interactive slime on you!”

The scientist created another pink orb. This time, she cracked it open and rubbed it on her neck, which was one of the only other things sticking out of the slime blob. A mere finger poke on the neck confirmed that it was quite a ticklish spot.

“You’re being a wonderful test subject,” Honey told her captive. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind answering a few questions after we’re done?”
“Absolutely NOT-HAHAHAHAHA!”
“Oh, that’s fine. I’ll just tickle the answers out of you.”
“NO MORE TICKLING-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Shego screeched.

Honey pretended to mishear her. “‘More tickling’? Well, if you insist!”

As Honey continued to prod at Shego’s neck, Shego kept howling with laughter and prayed that a certain other ginger never discovered just how ticklish she was.

The End

Very nice story, Honey & Shego are great characters and its fun seeing them get tickled :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back