• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curious Question - Big or Small feet?

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
I'd love to hear all your opinions on this matter because I can't answer it!

I take notions for both tbh, two of my favourite tickle models have petite feet, just look at Bailey Paige and Luna Vera (Domina Luna - Unsure what name she goes by now). Coco who performed for some time on TA has perfect feet! They both have beautiful feet and insanely ticklish.

On the other hand, I love big feet! Metal Mish for a start, Bianca Rose, Violet Skye even Terra Mizu. All perfect tickle models. Charlee Chase as well for all her foot fetish work!

So I think it's a difficult one, I love small feet, as I would probably say Bailey is my favourite tickle model on the scene but then I don't think I've even seen better feet than Charlee Chase!

What's all your opinions?

I prefer big feet

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I think that the interesting is...
How big is big?
How small is small?

I prefer anywhere from size 5 to size 10 feet.

That is probably, medium, to on the large side, but not Amazon looking feet.

It also depends on the woman whose feet it is.

A woman, who is say, 5 feet 9 or 5 feet 10 inches tall, would look fine with size 10 feet, in my opinion.

Example. Mandy Moore is 5 feet 10 inches tall, and she has size 10 feet.

Ms Moore has beautiful feet, in my opinion.

I think that the interesting is...
How big is big?
How small is small?

For me, I consider size 9 and up big and size 5 and under small.

I have always gravitated to smaller sizes. A size 5 or 6 with a nice arch is my Kryptonite, but have been around some pretty awesome size 9's before.

I've tickled all size feet and if they're ticklish, I like them. But since I have a preference for petite women, I'd have to say that smaller feet would be my preference.

I don't really have a preference for the size of a woman's feet, so long as they are shapely, in sheer nylon and deathly ticklish :D

I prefer smaller feet just seems more feminine to me. But, as long as her feet aren't as big as mine.

What if they're proportionate to your body

That is the key. When having a session with Switch Sky for the first time in The Dominion in L.A., she remarked that she was sometimes embarrassed that her feet were so large. Sky is 6 foot, 1 inch tall and has size 10 feet.

I said, "Look, Ms. Sky, if a woman of your height had dainty little feet they would look ridiculous! And she might fall down every time that she stood still. Your feet are perfect for your height."

PS: She was pleased with this reassuring statement and we had a great session.

Personally, I prefer big feet. I have two female friends who are the perfect example of what I like too. One being a girl who's maybe around 5 foot 6, maybe 2 or 1 inch taller. She's got size ten feet. Which is surprising for her size and body type considering she's also really petite. I've had a couple opprotunities to sit and tickle her feet (considering she knows) and she's got like near perfect shape and size. The other friend is about 5'10" and is skinny and kinda lanky. Her feet are size 9 to 10, sometimes even 11 depending on the shoe. But she's got long, slender feet and big, long toes. To me personally those are like... The best feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back