• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassandra’s Secret Weakness (a Tangled: The Series story) (M/F)

Empoleon666

Cassandra, hand maiden and BFF to the princess of Corona, Rapunzel, slowly woke up from her slumber. At first, she was confused as to why she was asleep. Why would she be asleep after what’s been happening.

Varian, the vengeful alchemist, had escaped from the dungeon two days ago. She, Rapunzel, Flynn and the other guards had spread out in the forest to find him. She was looking in the bushes and the last thing she remembered was some metal object hitting her on the head. That’s all she remembered and-

Wait, had she-

As she regained her senses, her fears were confirmed: she was strapped to a table in some sort of lab: belts around her shoulders, waist, ankles and knees. Her wrists were tied above her head and secured to the back of the table. She struggled to free herself, but there was no give in the belts.

“Don’t bother,” a voice said. “There’s no way you’re getting loose from those belts.”

Cassandra looked up to see Varian, her former friend turned bitter enemy, walk into her line of sight.

“Varian! Let me go this second,” Cassandra growled.
“I don’t think I will,” Varian replied with a smug smile.

“How did you even escape your cell?!”
“Mmm, I could tell you. But, then I’d have to release a memory-loss gas into your lungs, so...”
“Why am I strapped to a table?!”
Simple: you’re bait!”
“‘Bait’?!”
“Yep. I’m luring Rapunzel into a trap. Then, I reveal my most powerful Automation yet and destroy her once and for all!”

Cassandra looked at him with a mix of disgust, fear and anger. “What happened to you? You-“
“And YOU along with Rapunzel and the others of Corona screwed me over! Because of you, I was thrown in the dungeon. And because of YOU, MY FATHER IS STILL TRAPPED IN AMBER!!!”
“YOU’RE the reason you were tossed in jail! Because you went all psycho-“

Varian slammed his fists on a table, sending papers flying. “It doesn’t matter! Because as soon as Rapunzel arrives, you will all suffer the way I did!”

Varian seemed to calm down a bit. He turned to Cassandra with a wicked smile on his face. “But, I’m thinking it’ll take a while before Rapunzel or any of her pals find the two of us.”
“So?”
“So...let’s have some fun.”

Cassandra, completely at the mercy of this madman, gulped. “What kind of fun?”

Varian walked over to Cassandra and placed his hand on her cheek. “See, I figured out your weakness, Cassy.”
“You don’t get to call me ‘Cassy’ anymore. You lost that privilege.”
“And when did I lose it?”
“Gee, I dunno, when you tried to destroy me and my friends!”
“Anyway, I figured out your weakness: you give out such a strong image. The Great Cassandra is never weak. She’s always the tough one.”
“What are you saying?”
“I’m saying that while you are mostly tough, you have a weak side. And I intend to expose that side right now before I destroy you,” Varian explained as be pulled off Cassandra’s boots.

“Uh, what are you doing?”
“I told you; exposing your weak side. Tell me: are you ticklish?”

Cassandra’s eyes widened. “What?”
“Are. You. Ticklish?”

Cassandra shook her head. “I’m not answering that. Don’t you dare try to test it out either?”
“Why? You’re too bound to do anything.”
“Because when I get outta here, I will rip you into two.”

Varian rolled his eyes and pulled out his apron pocket a small steel baton. Upon pressing a button at the bottom of the baton’s base, its tip began to light up with blue sparks.

“What’s that?”
“This, Cassy, is the instrument to demonstrate that maybe, you aren’t that strong.”
“What are you-AAH!” Cassandra shrieked as Varian placed the baton on Cassandra’s bare feet. However, Cassandra was able to suppress her urge to laugh.

“You really think that this’ll break me?” Cassandra asked her captor.
“Of course not. I just need to turn up the electricity levels,” Varian replied,

He twisted the baton around his finger, creating more sparks. He then gently jabbed Cassandra’s soles with it. Cass found it much harder to stifle her laughter, and Varian knew that.

“What’s wrong? Something bothering you?” the alchemist patronizingly asked.
“Go. To. Hell.”
“See, your problem is that you need to smile. I’m trying to help you with that. So, how ‘bout you let yourself go and just...give in to the giggles.”
“Never!”
“Have it your way.”

He jabbed her again, this time pressing the baton into her soles. This time, a few audible giggles escaped. But that wasn’t good enough for Varian. With more and more pressure on her soles, more and more giggles came out. Finally, Cassandra couldn’t take it anymore: she burst out laughing.

“What’s wrong, Cassy? Why are you laughing?”
“HAHAHAHAHA! I’m gonna break you-HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“And how are you gonna do that?” Varian asked as he walked his fingers up Cassandra’s neck.
“I-TEEHEEHEE-don’t know yet. But when I get free, I’ll be using you as target practice!”
“Well then, I’m pretty glad you’re stuck.”

Varian walked up to Cassandra’s armpits and suddenly jabbed the baton into her pits, causing her to shriek.

“NO! HAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE EVIL! THE-HAHAHAHA-WORST!”
“At least I didn’t trap your father in amber!”
“I WISH I WAS AMBER RATHER THAN THIS! WAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“You really can’t handle this? Come on! You’re the daughter of the Captain of the Guards! You’re supposed to be exuding endurance!”
“I HATE YOU!”
“AND I HATE YOUR FRIEND RAPUNZEL!” Varian cried, jabbing the baton into Cassandra’s other armpit, sending her into another laughing fit. She tried to buck around, but the belts held her fast.

“Stop struggling,” he ordered. “What you’re doing is useless.”
“I will never stop until you’re tossed back in the dungeon where you belong.”
“I’ll never go back there! Ever!” Varian replied, jabbing the baton into the side of her neck.

“HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”
“How does it feel? Suffering the way I’ve suffered yet?”
“RAPUNZEL WILL DESTROY YOU WHEN SHE GETS HERE!”
“And that time is right now!” a voice called out.

Both Varian and Cassandra looked up to see Princess Rapunzel, frying pan in hand, standing in the doorway in the lab.

“Cassandra, are you alright?” Rapunzel called out.
“He *giggle* he’s been torturing me!”
“What did you to her, Varian?!”
“Simple,” Varian casually responded, hands in pocket. “I made her suffer as much as I did.”
“You monster!”
“Oh calm down, Your Highness. I only tickled her.”

Rapunzel’s face softened. “Oh. That’s it?”
“Yea.”
“But it was torture!” Cassandra added in.
“Wait...Cass, are you...ticklish?”
“Uh...”
Rapunzel’s face lit up. “Aww! Cass, I never knew!”
“You better not get any ideas,” Cassandra replied through gritted teeth.
“Ooh, when we get home, I’m-“

Varian cleared his throat, getting the two’s attention. “Uh, hello?”
“Oh, right. Varian, just give up now and we’ll go easy on you.”
“Never! You ruined my life, Rapunzel! And now, I’m gonna ruin your’s.”

Rapunzel lifted up her frying pan and charged at the alchemist. Varian’s hands sprang from his pocket as he threw a tiny blue sphere at the princess’ feet. The sphere exploded on impact, releasing a blue gas. Rapunzel fell to her feet, coughing.

“You will never win, Varian,” Rapunzel coughed out.
“Nighty night, Your Highness,” Varian replied, watching the life in Rapunzel’s eyes fade before she collapsed.

“Rapunzel!” Cassandra cried out before turning to Varian, staring daggers at him. “What did you do to her?!”
“Oh relax. She’s not dead. She’s only unconscious. Much like you will be.”
“What?!”

Varian ignored her. He opened a draw up and pulled out a brown bottle as well as a green rag, pouring the bottle’s liquid onto the rag.

“See, if the princess is here, that means the others aren’t far behind. So, I need to get outta here. But I’ll be taking you and Rapunzel with me.”

“What-MMPH!” the hand maiden got out before he covered her mouth and nose with the rag. Cassandra struggled around a bit, but there was nowhere to go. Finally, she passed out.

Once he was sure Cassandra was out, Varian walked over to the princess and looked at Rapunzel, chuckling.

“I will destroy you, Rapunzel. But first...I think I’ll have some fun with you. Good thing you’re already barefoot.”

The End?

Really awesome story, love seeing Cassandra tickled and I hope Rapunzel gets her turn soon!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back