• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Start of Tickling and Bondage munch in NYC.

SkulluhTic

Hi all. My name is Skull (Short for SkulluhTic). You might have seen me at NEST and other kink events in NYC. I have a Skull on my head at parties. Anyway, I was thinking of maybe starting a munch in the city for people who are like us and have a love for tickling. I also want to include people who are into bondage because the two kinks go great together. If I were to start one, would any of you like to come? I wanna get it started but I need your support. It’s time we make a space for ourselves within the community. What do you say? Any ideas or thoughts on this? Please give me some opinions and thank you. All feedback is appreciated. :D :D :D

Skull 💀💪🏻😄

So personally, because there have been attempts and munches put together before, my main probkem is the ratio. I am sorry, I am NOT spending a day going to munch to have chill with like 9 guys and 2 ladies. I am exaggerating a bit, but the ratio for these things have always been off. I have NO interesting in meeting and discussing with the other dudes about this, so if there could be a relatively equal number, I will possibly be on board.

Rachissa already puts together a munch for Long Island and one in the city near Penn Station.

She must have stop. I have not seen one in awhile so that's a no. So a reboot of the munch is needed. It has been a couple of months.

There can always be more munches. Folks gotta eat, after all. Too, many never leave their own borough. Always host one if there's two or more. Rarely not worth it.

"Ratio" is a poison word for munches and gatherings. Women and non-binary don't like such. It seems that doesn't feel good towards the very people you WANT to attend. Best to step back on such statements. Or don't, and prove me wrong.

I've only been hosting since the '90s.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back