• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures Of The Orgasmic Trio: 2. Fetishboy Captured M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Justin pulled up to the Shits & Giggles club. He was there to review their new magic night. As soon as he walked in, a pair of white long sleeve clad arms wrapped him in a hug. “Justin, it’s so good to see you. How’s Hunter?” Smiling, Justin turned to face the club’s joyful owner. “Shane, you give some of the best hugs. Hunter’s fine, he’s on patrol tonight.” The two chatted while Justin’s table was being prepared. “I really hope you like the magician, he’s a friend of my brother’s.” “I’m sure he’ll be awesome.” The waiter came up and announced the table was all set. “Do you need a menu Mr. Baxter?” “No, thank you. I’ll be having my usual.” Shane quickly told Mik what the usual was, then went backstage so he could get ready to start the show.

Taking in a deep breath, Justin leaned back in the plush, maroon captain’s chair. He looked around, and nodded his approval of the renovated hot spot. “Shane’s definitely spared no expense making this place amazing. The chairs and tables were arranged in various color schemes of maroon, dark green, and black. The stage was covered with a velvet green and gold curtain. The dimmed ceiling pot lights and candles on the tables gave the room a warm glow. “Your wine sir.” “Thank you.” “Your meal will be out momentarily.” Justin stretched his arms, laced his fingers behind his head, and closed his eyes. Two fingertips lightly traced circles in the hairy center of his deep exposed pit hollows. “Hey c’mon, that tickles.” Justin squealed, and jerked his arms down. Unfortunately, that only trapped the tickling fingers. “Tsk, tsk such a ticklish boy shouldn’t be so vulnerable.” The fingers were now gently wiggling and lightly scratching in the ticklish hollows. Justin’s giggling got louder and higher in pitch, and his body squirmed and jerked side to side trying to get away.

The fingers pressed and vibrated deeper against the damp skin. “That’s it.” Justin quickly raised his arms, and turned his chair to face his tickler. “Justin, c’mon. Can’t we talk this out?” Before he could back away, Justin stood up, grabbed the guy’s waist, and pinned his 5’9 150 pound body in the chair. “Time for talk’s done Chayce. It’s tickle time.” Justin’s fingers attacked between the younger boy’s scantly clothed ribs. Boisterous laughs and grunts flew from the brown haired 21 year old. “Please, I couldn’t resist.” Chayce’s strength and agility meant nothing in regards to the tickle assault he had to endure. “Well, I can’t resist this.” Justin grinned before lifting the black stretchy shirt. Chayce’s green eyes were wide as saucers when he realized what was about to happen. “Please, don’t do what I think you’re about to do.” The pleads went unanswered, as Justin’s plump lips blew raspberries on the heaving muscled bare stomach at his disposal. Heads turned to watch the screeching ticklish boy. “You taste salty.” Justin’s comment only added to the embarrassment, and caused the bright pink blush on his victim’s cheeks. Finally, he took pity on his prey, and stopped tickling him.

“Are you ok baby boy?” Justin waived the waiter over, and had him bring a wet cloth and a bottled water. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just wait till I get revenge.” “Yeah, yeah I’ll be waiting little bro.” Chayce dated his little brother Lynk for so long, he considered the boy family. “Did you come out for the show too?” Justin asked after he sat beside Chayce, and sipped his wine. “No, Lynk asked me to come find you.” “Is everything ok?” “I’m not sure, KB and Hunter were investigating something strange at the old Dungeon club. They hadn’t checked in or answered their coms in an hour or two.” Justin suddenly had a bad feeling that something was definitely wrong. “Finish your water, and go back to the station. I have to let Shane know I’ve got to go.” The two hugged and Justin went to find Shane while Chayce headed for the Guard’s base. Walking backstage, Justin found his friend making last minute adjustments to the lights and sound. “Shane, I’ve gotta go.” Noting the concerned look in Justin’s eyes, Shane jumped down from the giant speaker. “Are you ok?” “I am, but KB and Hunter’s apparently not responding.” Shane engulfed his long time best friend in a comforting bear hug. “Be safe Justin.” “Thanks bro. Love ya.” “Love ya too, now go kick some ass FB.”

“Fuck, what hit me?” Hunter’s eyes slowly opened, and he tried to shake the fog from his mind. “Hunter, you ok? I was getting worried you were really hurt.” Kid Bondage got up, and embraced his groggy friend. “Where are we, and why am I so weak?” Hunter’s ears twitched and he leaned his head on Kid’s chest. “We were both captured, I was blinded by a flash bomb, then gassed. Next thing I know, I’m waking up under you. We’re somewhere in the old Dungeon club, I’m guessing.” Pain shot through his muscles, as Hunter struggled to stand, only to collapse against Kid. “Where’s FB?” “I don’t know wolfy, the communicators are blocked, and I’m pretty sure we’re in a strength draining cell.” The two fell back into silence. About an hour later, two guards retrieved them. “Where are you taking us?” “LM is ready for you two.” “Who’s LM?” “You’ll know soon enough.”

The two heroes were too drained to even attempt an escape. Their guides led them to a brightly lit area. Cameras and spot lights decorated the depressing brick walls. A wrestling mat was in the center of the damp musky dungeon. The only view of the outside was a skylight directly above the mat. Off to the sides sat some restraint devices. The guards placed Bondage on the circular turntable, and made quick work of removing his pants and boots, before securing his ankles. Then his shirt was taken, and his wrists cuffed. “Enjoy yourselves while you can freaks.” Despite his bravado, Kid was close to panicking. He’d never been so helpless, or felt so vulnerable being tied down in only his socks and briefs. Hunter was experiencing the same treatment and embarrassment, as he was hogtied on the mat. “Welcome to my lair heroes.” “Who the fuck are you?” “I’m The Laugh Master, or if you prefer LM.” Kid hit his head against the wooden table. “I can’t believe we’ve been captured by someone called Laugh Master.” Both Hunter and Kid were shocked when everyone in the room, including LM broke out in laughter. “It could be worse dear boy. You could’ve been captured by someone named Lenny Mortimer.”

All around them, henchmen were adjusting lighting, sitting at makeup tables, and reviewing what looked like scripts. The trapped heroes shared looks of confusion and intrigue. Kid’s sock clad toes flexed and curled with nervous energy. “We’re ready when you are boss.” “Thanks Kane.” LM turned to his captives. “I hope you boys enjoy starring in my video production. I promise you won’t be harmed, but you will have a few laughs.” “You really captured us for fuckin’ vids?” Hunter softly growled with his limited strength. “Hunter, you’re ranked third on the most desired heroes to be tickled poll. And Kid you’re second.” Looking at each other, the two realized who must’ve been first. “I can tell you’ve devised who’s first.” Turning to the cameras LM made some last minute adjustments to his hair and clothing. “Welcome viewers, thank you for joining us. As you can see, I’ve been able to capture two of the highest ranking heroes for your pleasure. Tonight, we’ll see just how ticklish Kid Bondage and Hunter wolf are. And if we’re lucky, we may have a special guest. So, if my ticklers Kane and Mickey are ready, we’ll begin.”

Back at the trio’s base, Justin, Lynk, and Chayce finalize their plans. “I can’t watch our boys getting tortured like that.” Justin turned his face from the screen, and wiped his tears. He hated seeing Krys and Hunter in such distress. His heart was breaking over not being able to stop Laugh Master right then. “I know how you feel big bro, we’re gonna rescue them.” Lynk wrapped his arms around Justin, his tears falling on his bro’s shoulder. “So, are we all set on the plan?” Lynk asked while undressing and slipping into a thin lightweight suit. “Yeah, I just hope everything goes right. I couldn’t bear it if anything happened to my baby Tech.” Lynk blushed at the pet name, and buried his face in Chayce’s chest. “I’ll be fine, besides someone’s gotta keep FB safe. Ahh hey no fair.” Lynk was suddenly writhing on the ground pinned under Justin. “What was that little bro?” Justin smiled evilly and kneading his nimble fingers in the center of his bro’s ultra ticklish sides. The tickle tortured screams and wild laughter rang through the room causing Chayce to giggle. “Ok, let me up. I give.”

Kid was up first. The closer, his tickler came, the more tense his body got. As long as he could remember, his ticklishness was his greatest weakness, and his greatest turn on. With an evil sneer, the hooded attacker pressed a button on the wall. The table rose to his midsection, and started slowly turning. Another button, brought forth multiple mechanical arms with soft paint brushes and feathers. Kid’s high pitched squeals made the whole room snicker. His bare feet and toes frantically stretched and curled in a feeble attempt to escape the torturous instruments. The operator stopped the table’s spinning, but maintained the tickling brushes. They slowly worked between each toe. Sweat poured from the hysterical hero. His body pulled and jerked against his restraints. Without warning, fingers kneaded and wiggled in Kid’s pit hollows. Another ten fingers devastated his exposed heaving sides. Tears stained Kid’s face, and his laughter became silent gasps. After another ten minutes of torture, he passed out. The operator turned off everything, a muscled guard picked up Bondage’s limp body, and carried him to the cell.

Before Hunter’s turn a ruckus caught everyone’s attention. The cameras turned towards the sounds, and filmed as seconds later an unconscious Fetishboy. Hunter had no time to process his feelings before he was hurled into a deep sea of ticklish hysterics. Fingers gently poked and drilled in the center between each rib, at the same time a pair of feathers swirled and teased his twitching pointed ears. Boyish giggles and squeaks encouraged his tickle assailants. His body squirmed and rolled as best it could to get away. As bad as this was, it was nothing for his finale. His tickler, grasped Hunter’s tail, and sawed it between the plump round toes. Immediately, Hunter shook and kicked, his toes scrunched trying to stop the extreme ticklish sensations. His whimpers and desperate pleas for mercy went unheeded. The tickler slowly stroked the tip of the wolf boy’s tail across the base of his vulnerable toes and then the balls of his feet. Unconsciousness finally saved Hunter when five fingers raked up and down the ticklish soles, while his tail continued it’s tickling. Once he was untied, Hunter was carried off to join the others.

Both Kid and Fetishboy were lying against each other completely weakened. As soon as Hunter was placed in the cell, and the guards left, both Kid and FB rushed over to Hunter. “Shit! Hunter, baby, please come back to me.” Fetishboy lovingly caressed his boys’ damp, matted hair and sweat soaked body. He slowly rocked back and forth cradling Hunter. At the same time, Kid’s arms were wrapped around FB, comforting him. A few minutes later, Hunter’s eyes starting opening. The first thing he saw was FB leaning down softly kissing his forehead. “Baby, you’re ok. I was afraid they’d hurt you.” Tears streamed down the wolf’s cheeks, he was unwilling to let go of his lover. “Shh, I’m fine my sweet, brave pup. I love you.” “I love you too.”

“Here, take this, let it dissolve on your tongue.” FB pulled the pill from a pouch he’d hidden in his leather briefs. “What’s this babe?” “It’s an instant energy boost. It’ll make you strong enough to kick ass once Tech’s finished disabling everything.” After taking the pill, it dawned on Hunter he wasn’t as drained as when he was first brought in. “Wait! Why am I not feeling as weak as before. I can’t be this pill, can it?” Hunter sat up and stretched. He was still stiff and feeling phantom tickles throughout his body. “Before I got here, Tech reversed the cell’s draining properties. It’s been rejuvenating us since we were brought back.” Kid said as he massaged Hunter’s feet and cracked his toes. “I got captured on purpose, and faked being unconscious. I had to get caught so I could get you two ready to fuck this Laugh Master without lube.” The three giggled at FB’s choice of words. “So, how are we getting out of here?” Fetishboy looked at his comrades. “Tech’s infiltrated the club, he’s right now working to disable all the security and defenses. We just have to be ready to strike when he’s done.” “Tech, is he safe doing this?” “Perfectly, he created something he calls an invisuit, so he’s able to move completely undetected.” “Apparently, by the three of you as well. I’m almost done, just have to get to the office.”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back