• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Life

ZooeyDark

Hey TMF! I met a bunch of tickle fans on Second Life and found out about this place and thought I'd join up :)

Any other SL people about?

Zooey x

Hi Zooey,

Wonderful to see you here. Welcome to the TMF.

You may recall me from SL as Tien Binder. :)

Tklfeet1

What is it?

It's like a virtual world, lots of regions dedicated to bdsm, a fair few tickle focused areas.

People make avatars for role-playing etc. I did that for a while and then got into creating custom bondage devises for tickle play because I couldn't find the things I wanted to use.

It's good fun :)

I used to play over there quite a bit. Tell all the tickle-philes over there I said hello.

Volsung

I wonder how long before you can tap into something like this with VR goggles.

I wonder how long before you can tap into something like this with VR goggles.

As far as I know SL did a trial with the whole VR thing but ran into technical limitations..
But there are alternatives to SL like VRchat, but I don't know i they have a fetish community like SL has..
I've also heard things about something called Sansar, which is like SL's succesor or something.. Again don't know if there's a fetish community there.
But I guess thats's a matter of time. :D

I used to be there. I was marcovius string. Had some nice friends around the world. Had some creepy possessive individuals as well that kinda killed the ride for me. I havent logged in there for over a year or so.
I dont think my tickle RP is up to par and i still get nervous trying to initiate a scene. Seems many Lee's just want to play out a kidnap scene, but are also sticklers on realism and will go OOC to correct you if you do something in the process of kidnapping them that they can get out of. Lol one time i worked for an hour to get the specifics right and get the lady in a set of stocks, and then another 20 mins of RP to get her to agree that i was in fact able to remove her flip flops.

I might go back though :)

Yes, I find myself going back now and then... and I know what you mean... some radical players there.

I Definitely noticed lots of improvements since I joined, they do good mesh feet upgrades now which shoes fit over rather than replace and have different poses etc, foot play got a lot more fun as that improved, and the whole thing seems smoother and more immersive

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back