• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief (Intentional) Pedicure Tickle

rwd1731

TMF Master
I had an unexpected tickling experience last week at a nail salon. I try to get a pedicure every month or so, but I don’t usually go to the same salon each time, preferring to go to salons that aren’t very busy. Last Friday I went for a pedicure to a place I hadn’t visited before. It is a small, out of the way place – think “mom and pop” operation. The technician (probably the owner) was a cute woman in her early thirties, with dark hair and eyes.

I settled in for the pedicure, and after she’d clipped and filed my nails, she took my left foot out of the water and started in with the pumice stone. Now, I’m not always ticklish during pedicures – I’ve had some where it didn’t tickle at all, and others where I was squirming and fighting back laughter. In this case my left foot was a bit ticklish, but I was able to hold my reaction in. Then she took my right foot out of the water and set to work with the pumice stone, scraping it back and forth rapidly against my arch. This was unexpectedly (and horribly) ticklish, and I reflexively scrunched up my foot while fighting back laughter.

In the past, whenever a nail technician would hit a tickle spot during a pedicure, she would usually say something like, “Tickle?” or “Sorry!”, then try her best not to tickle me again. Not this time. When she saw my reaction, the technician’s looked me in the eye, broke out into a huge grin, and playfully said “I got you! You’re ticklish! I got you!” She then intentionally rasped my sensitive arch again with three or four rapid back and forth strokes of the pumice stone, and I broke out into helpless laughter (much to the amusement of the young lady receiving her own pedicure in the chair next to me). The technician chuckled at my response, then moved on to the rest of the pedicure (which was all too brief, and unfortunately not ticklish).

I’ve never been intentionally tickled during a pedicure before, and although the experience was only for a brief moment, I think I might become a repeat customer...

Sounds like a really fun time! Do you plan to go back there over and over again?

That sounds like it was a lot of fun!
I hope that you gave her a generous tip. :D

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back