• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fake accounts

BoldingPaul

Hi guys,

during the years I've been rweading the forum I often had the chance to chat, RP or message with other users only to discover laster that they were fake accounts.

What I mean is that many many times it appears pretty clear after a while that the self proclaming girl is actually a guy in disguise.

I find this pretty annoying and lately I'm starting to constantly doubt that the person I'm approaching is really what she says to be.

Did you have the same problem? How do you deal with or recognize fake accounts?

Thanks

Paul

One thing I do right off, if they have only a few posts, is look at their profile. If there's nothing or very little there, that's a pretty good indication they're fakers. There's other ways to figure out if they are, you just have to use a little common sense.

Never actually had the experience on TMF (I've spoken to very few girls on here) but on G+ an old friend of mine actually did it to me and a lot of other people which was quite depressing. The biggest tell that something was off was that "she" had two pictures and loved showing them. As in would repeatedly send just those two pictures but never anything else.

With gender-flipping and deepfake software getting better every day, it's only a matter of time before the only way you'll know if a person is real is if you or someone you trust has met them face to face. In five or ten years, even video chatting with them won't be enough to be sure.

Women get unsolicited dick pics. Guys get fake women chatting with them who in reality are actually the guys sending us the unsolicited dick pics :D

Do a sourcing search for photos they send. Many catfish just find a page of a random person with attractive photos, and copy them and pass them off as their own. Unless they also use the person's name, claim to be from the same state etc usually the source of the the photo isn't that hard to locate, and when it comes up under a different name than theirs in another state you'll know. I'm also on a couple Kik tickling groups that verify all members by live photo, sometimes by i.d. if they look underage...some of the tickling discord groups do this too. The catfish usually won't even bother and will just leave right after joining if they are asked to verify by live photo with the admins, so you could see about groups like that and talk to women who have already been verified that they're really who they say just to join the group. Also talking to women who are not complete newbies to the tickling community, you usually will have some assurance that at least one other person in the community has met them in person before, at least once, and people will generally know them for a while and know who they are. Accounts with little info, few posts, and brand new accounts are good warning signs. They could possibly just be new, but catfish generally don't stick around long term under one name and establish themselves in a community...they make a fake account, fool people mostly privately through chats for a few weeks til they get bored with it or get caught, and bail on that account, sometimes only to quickly create another one.

I'd like someone, some day to explain to me the purpose of catfishing. Leaving aside the failed authors who think a woman's name sells better, of course; according to Edmund Blackadder, Jane Austen is a Yorkshire man with a beard the size of a rhododendron. Or the old people who feel more comfortable pretending they are still in their 20's. I get those reasons.

What I don't get is: why pretend to be a girl if you're not? I mean, what's the point? What does one get out of it? Girls get more unwanted attention from idiots who harass them with awkward questions (happens to guys too, granted, but it's rarer); so it is ALREADY a disadvantage to appear as a lady here. The potential partners the catfish might want to connect with on the long run are mostly female, and not interested in girls, so it means less opportunities to score, have a session, or find a partner. Finally, once caught, the catfish looks like an idiot and has lost the trust of everybody else.

Why do that at all? I just don't get it :confused: I could understand why a female would want to fly "below the radar", avoiding harassment by joining the "brohood"... but I can't wrap my head around the logic that pushes guys to fake being girls. To me it's just not logical.

With gender-flipping and deepfake software getting better every day, it's only a matter of time before the only way you'll know if a person is real is if you or someone you trust has met them face to face. In five or ten years, even video chatting with them won't be enough to be sure.

You are absolutely right, and it is frightening af.

I'd like someone, some day to explain to me the purpose of catfishing.

What I don't get is: why pretend to be a girl if you're not? I mean, what's the point? What does one get out of it? Girls get more unwanted attention from idiots who harass them with awkward questions (happens to guys too, granted, but it's rarer); so it is ALREADY a disadvantage to appear as a lady here. The potential partners the catfish might want to connect with on the long run are mostly female, and not interested in girls, so it means less opportunities to score, have a session, or find a partner. Finally, once caught, the catfish looks like an idiot and has lost the trust of everybody else.

Why do that at all? I just don't get it :confused: I could understand why a female would want to fly "below the radar", avoiding harassment by joining the "brohood"... but I can't wrap my head around the logic that pushes guys to fake being girls. To me it's just not logical.

I think sometimes just petty mean-spirited reasons.. they have a personal problem with the guy they target and want to make him feel foolish... sometimes they maybe strike out with women and do it out of spite for everyone who isn't them - women and men both. Sometimes they simply want dirty talk/rp and the real women are reluctant, and they don't care which role they play, so they decide to pretend and act like they're female to get easy naughty talk from other guys. Women get a lot of this with the "f/f" pretenders. They are not searching for real connection, just fast anonymous jollies online.

I'd like someone, some day to explain to me the purpose of catfishing. Leaving aside the failed authors who think a woman's name sells better, of course; according to Edmund Blackadder, Jane Austen is a Yorkshire man with a beard the size of a rhododendron. Or the old people who feel more comfortable pretending they are still in their 20's. I get those reasons.

Mostly going off the MTV show but as it's usually targeting a specific person it'll probably be some sort of revenge or attempt to get closer to them, maybe? In some cases it is legitimate gender dysphoria, albeit rarely. In most cases it's either target a specific person or as Siamese Dream said, quick way of getting one out, especially if they're seeking f/f. Though in my own experience with the aforementioned friend it was actually to hide his account from his wife though sometimes I wonder if it was a mix of that and the easy masturbation option seeing as he only ever came clean to me and two other people.

I don't frequent the chat room, but in general, the "fake females" are usually those that are acting out a someone's fantasy of how a woman thinks and acts (or should think and act), or who've suddenly decided to make an account because they hooked up with a TMF member and just wanted to tell everyone what an awesome lee/ler he is.

I wonder how often you have two fake females faking each other out.
Both too busy being fake to notice the other is a fake.

I remember back in the old AOL/messenger chat days, you'd come across so many female tickling profiles that stated f/f only or "no men", etc. Naturally, in response, many guys created accounts as women so they could interact. In general, it was absolutely primarily for "getting off" on the dirty talk/cyber/rp.

I wonder how often you have two fake females faking each other out.
Both too busy being fake to notice the other is a fake.

That is a funny thought. I actually think though, most wouldn't even care.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back