• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever encountered strange creatures or the paranormal?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I have the YouTube app on my phone and have heard many stories about people encountering strange creatures such as bigfoot, rake, skin walkers, dogmen, paranormal, etc... I know that some of these stories are fake but I am sure not all of them are so I'd like to know if anyone on here has had such experiences.

Mostly the people who have had such experiences live in rural areas but I am sure there are exceptions to that. Look forward to hearing your responses.

I lived in an apartment that was definitely haunted. And that was in Brooklyn, so....I don't think it only happens in rural areas. (cities have old buidings, haunted hotels, etc). My friends bartended at what had been a Communist speakeasy, and they all swore they had seen the same ghost, a man, many times, and would even see him around while they were working, when the bar was busy, and barely took notice of him.

I never thought twice about "ghosts" until I lived in this apartment and three very clear incidents happened, spaced apart over a year or so. So I would not say I was "predisposed" to believe. But I definitely do now.

1.) This first one I'm on my bed, and I start hearing an unbelievable commotion in the next room, as if someone is wrestling. I thought maybe someone had tried to get in via the fire escape and had fallen on the floor.....and was just rolling around and around?

Here's the terrifying part. i felt a weight on my chest. I could not move. Was I just frozen in terror? It was more like I was being held down, on my chest, and the noise kept going and going, reaching a fevered creshendo when all of a sudden, the acoustic guitar that was leaning against the wall, next to my bed, PLAYED, all six strings, one loud strum across the open strings.........and the noise suddenly ceased.......I could move again, as if I had been suddenly released......and all that was left was the sound of the guitar strings, fading away.

2.) Maybe six months later, I have all but forgotten about this incident. A friend of mine has gotten into an argument with his girlfriend, he needs somewhere to stay tonight, can he stay with me? I say sure. He comes over, I give him my bed, and I take the other room. I all but tuck him in, then go around and shut off all the lights. I go into the other room, and start setting up my sleeping bag.

But only a minute or so goes by when I hear a knock on my door. My friend is freaked out. He said that as soon as I left, and went into my room, ALL the lights in the apartment went on simultaneously. Sure enough, the bedroom, kitchen and bathroom lights all were on, including two lamps in the bedroom, and the overhead light.

I call this "the Light Incident", lol.

3.) This next one is the hardest to describe. it was evening, just after dark, I was on my computer, - probably on the TMF! lol - and all of a sudden, the entire vibe of the room turned electric. I can't explain it. It was like suddenly being in an acid trip or something. The light of the room seemed to change. The air was thick, and the silence heavy and deafening. I didn't know what the hell was going on, it just felt very weird.

All of a sudden, to my left, behind me, and from, like, the floor area, I distinctly heard a low male voice all of a sudden flicker, like tuning in a radio station, something unintelligable, just a fleeting fragment of a sentence it seemed........I looked down behind me,from where the sound was coming from.Nothing was there.

I looked back up,and turned towards the window. Being evening, and me having one lamp on, I could see the reflection of myself and the room in the window. And just as I looked at the window, having heard this sound,I see a figure, looming, moving behind me. I snapped my head around.....and there was nothing there.

And then? Reality. Hard light. The spell was broken. Suddenly it's back to normal, the vibe in the room is......very ordinary. And I'm just like.....what the fuck was that?

So.....there's my three experiences. My building was from the turn of the (last) century; I asked my landlady about it. She scolded me: you need to clean up your apartment! That's why you have ghosts! It made sense.....I lived in absolute bedlam, absolute anarchy, it was an art project how messy my place was.....people would come in and immediately laugh, and marvel, you couldn't even be disgusted by it (it was clutter, not unsanitary). Anyways, I could see the ghost(s) being just fed up with my bullshit. lol

No personal experiences but I watch a few paranormal witness shows on the travel channel.
If you haven't seen them yet you should check them out.
They have actors re-enacting the details of the events while the actual person the events happened to help narrate.

i see strange creatured every time i leave my house lol

I admit, there are many things that science cannot explain (yet anyways) and some of those things scare the utter shit out of me.

Still, I continue hope that the existance we all live in (and the one that awaits us all after death) isn't any crueler than it already is.

College dorm had a ghost. Would "bounce golf balls" in the attic over my room.

Did you try taking away the golf balls in the attic? ;)

Later, worked in a building that had a mean ghost. Liked to throw stuff down the halls at night.

Wow, two ghosts in a row eh? Either there is such a thing as being cursed or some janitor or employee was messing with you. ;)

The closest i've had to a paranormal experience was my stay at the Driskill Hotel in Austin. It actually has a reputation for its rumors of being haunted. Now the things i saw were the kind of things where you couldn't tell if it was something in the corner of your eye playing tricks on you or if they were real.

First was a white figure that appeared to be a small child running in front of an elevator. Saw him for a few seconds and then he kinda just disappeared. His steps made no sound. Second was when i was passing by the bar while it was closed, and i saw the silhouette of a tall man in a trenchcoat. Before i could tell anyone around me what i saw, he disappeared in the same way as before.

Overall, Driskill was a nice stay. I liked it a lot.

1.) This first one I'm on my bed, and I start hearing an unbelievable commotion in the next room, as if someone is wrestling. I thought maybe someone had tried to get in via the fire escape and had fallen on the floor.....and was just rolling around and around?

Here's the terrifying part. i felt a weight on my chest. I could not move. Was I just frozen in terror? It was more like I was being held down, on my chest, and the noise kept going and going, reaching a fevered crescendo when all of a sudden, the acoustic guitar that was leaning against the wall, next to my bed, PLAYED, all six strings, one loud strum across the open strings.........and the noise suddenly ceased.......I could move again, as if I had been suddenly released......and all that was left was the sound of the guitar strings, fading away.

Sounds like sleep paralysis. Were you sleeping, or trying to? The other two were interesting though.

The closest I ever came was the night of the Phoenix Lights over Arizona. I wasn't there to see it personally, but it was widely reported, up to the governor of the state saying he had seen it himself and didn't know what to make of it. There was video footage of it, and nobody was saying anything other than "inexplicable aircraft the size of a small city."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

It was eventually explained as flares or weather balloons or something, and I've reluctantly accepted that because it's the explanation that requires the fewest assumptions. And because years later a guy in Phoenix was able to reproduce the effect on people by releasing balloons with flares attached as a prank.

But that night, sitting in front of the TV, it felt like the world was literally changing before our eyes.

I'm still holding out hope for Bigfoot, though! Every year it gets harder to hope for, but I want Bigfoot to be real in the worst way :)

Sounds like sleep paralysis. Were you sleeping, or trying to? The other two were interesting though.

Absolutely not, I was awake, it was early evening, not even dark, never have had sleep paralysis, I had just gotten home from work, exhausted and flopped down on the bed because I'd been on my feet all day. I was propped up, I might have even had a paperback in my hand, can't remember. I was definitely awake.

I'd be more apt to try and explain it away if the other two instances hadn't happened.

I swear, I was just working through the night......today August 1..... and TWICE, as I looked up from what I was doing,I thought I saw the....trail, or....shadow of a person. It's hard to explain. The first time I thought, ha, eyes playing tricks on me or something, a trick of the light.......but the SECOND time it happened, about an hour later.....It freaked me out! I immediately thought "Ghost"

The place I'm working in is overrun by rats, lol. So MAYBE my peripheral vision caught the trail of a scurrying rat and my mind made it into a sort of human shadow?

Either that.....or the ghost is himself trying to steer clear of these rodents!

Actually, they just tore down the buildings next to our building.These were old Queens buildings, going back many, many decades. So who knows.....maybe this is a displaced ghost? Poor thing.

The building was only occupied by my immediate coworkers and I. I had been there completely alone with locked doors when paint cans were thrown from the dark hallway towards where I was working. Other times, it would sound like someone was running through the halls. This was a former school (the grade school on a college campus that was a teaching college). Our workshop was in the cafitorium, which had high ceilings and was the biggest room in the building.

Wild!

Here's the terrifying part. i felt a weight on my chest. I could not move. Was I just frozen in terror? It was more like I was being held down, on my chest, and the noise kept going and going, reaching a fevered creshendo when all of a sudden, the acoustic guitar that was leaning against the wall, next to my bed, PLAYED, all six strings, one loud strum across the open strings.........and the noise suddenly ceased.......I could move again, as if I had been suddenly released......and all that was left was the sound of the guitar strings, fading away.

Just as that, the name "Jack the Riffer" came to me, lol. Pardon the pun. Nice ghost story and I mean also the rest!

Just as that, the name "Jack the Riffer" came to me, lol. Pardon the pun. Nice ghost story and I mean also the rest!

LOL!!!

From this day forth, Bohemianne, that ghost will hereby be known to me as..... Jack The Riffer! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back