• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spinneret & Spider-Girl (Mary Jane Watson & Mayday Parker) v the Spider-Verse tickler

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Spinneret & Spider-Girl (Mary Jane Watson & Mayday Parker) v the Spider-Verse tickler

The second chapter of my "Into the Spider-Verse" series. Part 1 can be found here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?306316-Spider-Gwen-vs-The-Spider-Verse-tickler-(F-F)

Enjoy :D

Spinneret & Spider-Girl (Mary Jane Watson & Mayday Parker) vs the Spider-Verse tickler

By MrObscura101

Earth 18119…

“Peter? May? I’m home!” Spinneret aka Mary Jane Watson-Parker called out as she landed in her house from the skylight. The full time mother and superheroine walked downstairs to find herself home alone
“Guess they’re both still out on patrol” she thought as she pulled off her mask and hair band to let her long red hair fall against her shoulders while pulling a pink robe over her white and red costume
“It’s good to be home” she thought as she crashed down on the couch and stretched out while kicking off her knee high boots revealing her bare size 8 feet. “Much better” she thought as she wiggled her toes about, hoping Peter would give them a massage when he got home

All was peaceful in the house until MJ heard a strange crackling noise from the kitchen, she leapt off the couch and over to the noise just as a large blue portal appeared before her
“What the?” she thought as she shielded her eyes, just as four metallic tentacles burst out from the portal and quickly wrapped around her body, pinning her arms to the sides before releasing an electric shock against her powered suit rendering it totally useless before they pulled her inside the portal

“AARRGGH!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” MJ screamed as she struggled to get free but within seconds she was pulled through and the portal vanished behind her

MJ continued trying to escape the tentacles as her body was literally dragged between dimensions until she appeared inside a large lab hanging weakly against the tentacles and exhausted from the inter-dimensional trip
“Oh…who’s responsible for this?” she struggled to say while continuing to fight against the tentacles
“Me” came a voice in the shadows in the direction of the tentacles, then before MJ could do anything else the shadowy figure held up a blaster and fired a blast of energy straight at the ensnared heroine. MJ’s body convulsed before collapsing against the tentacles unconscious
“All ready for the next experiment, and she even removed her boots for me!” Liv chuckled as she made a note into her recorder before getting things ready

MJ slowly stirred as she tried to move
“Hey?!” she shouted in confusion as she found herself stripped of her costume leaving her in just her white underwear and sitting on a padded bench with her arms stretched out and attached by her wrists to a Y frame while her long legs were pulled out in front of her and locked in a set of padded stocks with further straps securing her knees, waist and elbows down
“Subject appears to be late 30s or early 40s human female with red hair and green eyes and it must be noted is in amazing shape!” MJ heard Liv document into her recorder
“Hey! I don’t know who you are but you better let me go right now!” MJ shouted to the woman
“Subject also appears to have no powers of her own instead relying on her enhanced suit” Liv continued "Threat level...minimal"
“Untie me and I’ll show you a minimal threat when I rip your tentacles off!” MJ screamed angrily as she began fighting against the straps keeping her bound “Just who the hell are you?”
“Oh silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Octavius...Olivia Octavius but you probably know me by my nom de crime…” she started to say as her tentacles rose up from behind her
“Doc Ock?” MJ gasped as she realised who had kidnapped her “But you're a...”
“Yes yes, a guy but not here in my dimension!” Liv replied

MJ tried to process the situation, tied up in her underwear in another dimension with an alternative version of one of her husband’s worst enemies… it seemed like some type of nightmare or a bad comic book!
“And now introductions are out of the way let’s get started!” Liv then said gleefully
“Started?” MJ replied worriedly
“Yep, but first one important question... are you ticklish?”

Before MJ had a chance to answer, or even register the question Liv struck, with lightning speed all four of her tentacles rushed forward to make contact with MJ’s sides
“Hhaaaa haaaa nooo!!!!” MJ cried in a panic as she began shaking wildly about
“No? Seems like a yes to me!” Liv said jokingly as she continued directing the tentacles to focus on random spots up and down her sides, upwards to her underarms and down to her hips

“HHHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA SSTHHAHAHAHAPPPP IIIHIHIHIHTTT!!!!!!!” she begged as her upper body was tickled without mercy. MJ absolutely hated being tickled, which was a shame as Peter had always loved to torment her whenever they played their kinky games in the bedroom, webbing her up and tickling her to his heart’s content. However there it was always consensual with safe words in place and he knew when to stop, here she was being tormented by a clearly unbalanced woman with Liv’s tentacles also taking notes of every single ticklish spot they discovered for future reference.

“My my, you certainly are ticklish!” Liv noted as she moved closer and began placing her hands on MJ’s toned stomach
“HHAAAA HAAAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” MJ pleaded as soon as she felt them, immediately thinking of Peter’s fingers tormenting her there
“Sorry but I need to check you out here…for purely science reasons of course!” Liv replied back bluntly as she started poking her index fingers against her stomach
“HHHAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA NNOHOHOHOHOOOO GEHEHEHEETTT OOFOFOFFHHH!!!!!!!” was all MJ could say as two of the tentacles continued at her underarms while the other two joined Liv where their tips started vibrating before touching her skin as Liv began focusing on her belly button as she picked up a small feather to start caressing around it
“SSHHSAHAHAHAHAMMMEOEOOHOHOHNONOEEEE HEHEHEHELELEELLEPPPP!!!!!!!” MJ cried frantically
“There’s no-one to save you MJ, it’s just you and me!”

After a while Liv and the tentacles stopped and moved away from MJ although the tentacles still remained worryingly close as Liv moved herself to sit by MJ’s feet and wiggled her fingers about in preparation
“That was a good opening test, now let’s try here!” she said calmly before running against MJ’s delicate arches. As soon as Liv’s fingers made contact with her sensitive soles MJ let out a fearful scream, this was always her worst spot and any time Peter tickled her there it would always lead to the safe word being called within a matter of seconds!
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOOOO GEHEHEHETTTT AAYWYAYAYAYYY!!!!!!!” she struggled to say
“Oh my, what amazing reactions! I think I’ve hit the jackpot!” Liv grinned as she gleefully continued

As MJ struggled about against her bonds in response to Liv’s fingers she then screamed even louder as the tentacles resumed as well, with two wrapping around her knees to tickle the backs of them while the other two used their vibrating tips against her inner thighs!
“HHHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA NOHOHOOHOHOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! MEHEHEERRCCYYYY!!!!!!!!!” she wailed as Liv’s fingers scrabbled against each spot of her feet before deciding to test out her new invention, pressing a button on the wrists of her gloves the finger tips began to glow a deep purple as she moved closer towards MJ’s wiggling toes
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed with such intensity that her back arched and her body bucked furiously against the straps “WHWWHWHWHHWHWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA????!!!!!!” she struggled to ask
“Just some vibrating tips built into my gloves like the ones my tentacles have” Liv explained calmly as she began using her gloves to tickle in between MJ’s toes
“HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHANNAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” MJ screamed at the top of her lungs but unlike back home this did nothing to dissuade her tormentor

Liv was totally enthralled by MJ’s reactions, every single touch causing the bound red head to almost explode with unbridled laughter
“HHHHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA LLEEHHEHEHETTTTT MMEEEHEHEHEHHEHEEE GOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” MJ pleaded between fits of laughter while Liv continued moving the gloves in between her toes
“Oh that’s not possible sweetie, besides we still need to test the higher settings on the gloves!”
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHHIIIGGHAHAHAEEER???????!!!!!” MJ cried in disbelief
“Yep, this is the just lowest setting, there are still another couple of higher ones to try!” Liv explained. MJ couldn’t believe it, the tickling was already unbearable now so how on earth could she take it if the tickling increased? Before she could protest Liv briefly stopped to make a quick adjustment on the gloves before just as quickly resuming the tickling causing MJ to loudly yelp as she found the speed of the vibrations now dramatically increased!
“HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLLEAHAHEEHEHEHEHSEEEEE GGEHEHEHEHHEHETTTTTT AWAYAYAHHAYAYAYAYAAAAA FRHOHOHOHOOHOOHOHMMMMM MMHAHAHAHAHAYYYYY FEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” MJ screamed as the assault continued, joined swiftly by the tentacles resuming at her underarms and other points of her upper body
“Awww but you have such an adorable laugh!” Liv replied callously, not caring one bit for the torment she was inflicting on her test subject, all she cared about was the reams of data that was being collected on her new tickle gloves, something that would greatly aid her plans for revenge! She then finally removed her fingers from MJ’s toes, only to start using them on other spots of her feet instead
“HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOOHOHOHOHOORREEEE EHHEHHEHVVVIIIILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!” MJ wailed in response but Liv was far too busy choosing random spots to tickle on her feet to even take notice

MJ’s torment continued without slowing down until Liv finally stopped, this only lasted briefly however as Liv stood up and walked around to MJ’s left before silently grinning and adjusting the gloves once more to their highest setting, MJ winced as soon as they were brought closer to her stomach
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTHAAAAAAAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN IIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHHHHTTTT OOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed loudly as her stomach tried shaking the infernal gloves away but Liv continued teasing her midriff and poking her index fingers into her belly button causing MJ to shriek and beg for mercy
“PPHHHHLLLEEEEAAAAAHHHHSSSSEEEEE NOHOHOHOHOHO MOOHHHOOHOHORRRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!”

As Liv’s evil gloves kept tickling MJ’s navel she commanded the two tentacles at her left to return to getting MJ’s side and underarm while the two on her right slithered their way down to MJ’s feet causing her to scream once more as the vibrations in the tentacles had also increased just like the gloves had making her frantically try and evade them with little success.
“Aww poor baby, does it tickle too much for the tough heroine?” Liv asked mockingly
“HHHAAAAA HAAAAAA PPLLLHHAHAHEEESSEEEEEEE SSTTHAHAHAHAHAHPPPPP!!!!!!!!” MJ shrieked but again her pleas fell on deaf ears before crying even louder as the vibrating tips began probing her hips and inner thighs as well
“HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA NOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” MJ continued crying with each touch of her ticklish skin before Liv suddenly leaned forward and planted a long drawn out kiss on her stomach
“HHHHHAAHAHHAHAAA HAAAAAAAA OHOHOOHOHHHHH STTHHAHAHAPPPPP IIIITTTT ALREHEHEHAADDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!” MJ demanded as Liv kept going, using her warm tongue to move across MJ’s helpless stomach before moving back towards her feet
“NNOOHOOHOOHOOHO DOHOHOHONNTNNTTT YOOUUHHHH DAHAHAHAHHAHARRRREEEE!!!!!” MJ screamed angrily but it was too late as Liv popped both her big toes in her mouth and sucked deeply on them together

“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” MJ wailed before there was a sudden silence, Liv peered up to see MJ had now passed out with a huge grin still on her face
“Hmm let’s see, time elapsed was three hours, and the new gloves were a smashing success!” she said into her recorder before using one tentacle to grab a small device from the table “Now onto step 2!” she thought as she placed in on the back of MJ’s neck “Time to use one spider to catch another!” she giggled

2 days later on Earth 18119…

Mayday Parker was currently frantic with worry, the Spectacular Spider-Girl had been out searching the city nonstop ever since her mother Mary Jane had mysteriously disappeared. While her dad Peter was looking downtown she was heading uptown praying that her mom was ok.

“Come on Mom where are you?” she thought over and over. It wasn't like her mom to just go radio silent like this May sighedt as she tried ignoring the worrying thoughts jostling around in her head.

Then all of a sudden…

“MOM?” she thought as she spied a figure dressed in a white and red costume lying on a rooftop. May immediately swung down to the opposite building and surveyed the roof, she found there was only her mother lying there in her Spinneret costume. Not sensing any danger from her spider sense May jumped off the roof and webbed down, landing near the downed woman
“Mom? Are you ok?” she called as she placed her hand on her mother’s shoulder and gently roused her
“May?” MJ groaned as her eyes flicked open
“Yes Mom I’m here!” May replied as she helped her mother to stand however her spider sense suddenly kicked in, but by then it was too late…

The next thing May knew MJ suddenly reached up to grab her mask and pull it off with one hand before throwing a handful of purple powder into her now exposed face with the other
“Cough cough!... Mom!? …What the hell?” May coughed as her vision instantly started to blur but MJ remained stoic as she held her hands up to start webbing up her daughter, wrapping her from neck to ankle
“Mom?” was the last confused thing May managed to say before she collapsed to the floor unconscious and mummified in web while MJ emotionlessly took a remote from her pocket and activated a portal. Once it was open Liv’s four tentacles appeared from it which lunged straight towards the sleeping heroine to scoop her up and carry her through to the other side with MJ stoically following them through, as soon as she had the portal closed shut behind them

“Good morning Star shine!” came a voice belonging to a woman May didn’t recognise as she awoke, finding herself strapped down to an operating table with her ankles secured in a set of thick stocks. She was still in her costume but her mask was gone
“Who are you!? Where am I? And what have you done with my Mom?!” she immediately shouted as she struggled against the straps holding her down but her strength seemed to be gone!
“My my you do ask a lot of questions Ms Parker!” Liv answered as she walked closer with her four tentacles rising up from behind her
“Doc Ock?” May gasped, although obviously not the one she was used to!
“Correct my dear” Liv replied as she stood over the captive heroine
“Why did you bring me here? What are you up to?” May asked again “And where’s my Mom?” she then repeated
“Oh she’s perfectly safe, and you’ll get your answers all in good time!” Liv responded cryptically
“I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR DUMB GAMES! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!”
“Believe me my dear, time is something we have in abundance!” Liv said teasingly as her tentacles prepared to strike

May then let out loud shriek just like her mother had done when two of Liv’s tentacles dived right into the deep recesses of her underarms, their vibrating tips running against the thin fabric of her costume
“HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHTTTTTT AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRRRRREEEE YOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOUUUU DOOHOHOHOHOOHIIIIINNNNGGGGG???????!!!!!!!!” May cried in disbelief
“Call it scientific curiosity” Liv casually explained as she commanded her other two tentacles to start tickling May’s hips

May frantically tensed up her muscles and tried to summon her spider strength to tear free of the bonds but it was no use, Liv obviously must have done something to suppress her powers when she was unconcious, even her spider sense hadn’t been there to warn her of the tickling before it started!
“OOHHHH GAHAHAHAHAHDDD THHHIIHHSSSSS IISISISSHHH AAHAHHWWFFHHAHAHLLLL!!!!!!!!” May shrieked loudly as Liv’s tentacles ran wild up and down her sides, almost mocking her lack of movement
“The itsy bitsy tentacles ran up the spider’s sides!” Liv began singing mockingly as she used her own hands to start squeezing May’s knees as well
“HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAAAAAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOOO DDOHOHOHONNNTNNTTT!!!!!!!!!” May pleaded over and over to her captor as she found that Liv’s gloves vibrated with each touch which increased the tickling even more!

May found that there was no concept of time in this place, only Liv’s devilish tickle torture upon her body and no matter what direction she moved to there were tentacles waiting to tickle her along with Liv continuing to try out random areas as she moved on from May’s knees to test out her inner thighs and hips
“HHHAAAA HAAAAAAA PPLEHEHEHHAAASSEEEEE SSTTHHAHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!!” May pleaded again and again but Liv had no mercy for the young heroine, she wanted to see how long she could last from the onslaught before passing out! Eventually Liv switched positions so that she could test out May’s reactions to her nimble fingers against her underarms while her tentacles kept going at her sides and inner thighs, to her amusement she was just as ticklish there as well!
“Such a responsive subject! I’m definitely gonna keep you!” Liv chuckled
“HHAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA NOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!” May wailed, praying that someone would rescue her from this bizarrely insane experiment!

After a while Liv decided to test out the next area as she walked around to the stocks. As two tentacles kept on tickling May’s sides without stopping Liv and the other two tentacles got ready as Liv unbolted the stocks. May immediately tensed up as she figured out what Liv had planned for her
“NOOOHOHOHOHOOO GGEEHEHEHEHTTtT AAWHWHAHAHAHAYYYYY!!!!!!” she screamed as she tried pulling her legs away as soon as the stocks opened, however Liv’s tentacles quickly wrapped around her ankles to keep her legs still with Liv grabbing her left boot and unzipping it
“3…2….1….” Liv giggled as she yanked off her boot revealing her size 6 foot in a white sock
“Very adorable! Let’s get the other one!” she then called out making May continue trying to get away but soon enough her other boot was also gone! Then the tentacles forced her ankles back down for Liv to secure the stocks shut once more

“HHHAAA HAAAAAA DOOHOHOOHNNTNTNTTT TOOHOHHAHHAHAAACCHAHAHA MMAHAHAHAYYYY FFHEHEHEHEEHETTTTT!!!!!!!!” May threatened, or tried to given her nonstop laughter
“Ooohh sounds like I’ve got another tickle spot to test out!” Liv replied that immediately made May regret saying anything as Liv used her second and third fingers to slowly “crawl” up May’s left arch
“The itsy bitsy spider went up the ticklish arch!” she giggled to herself as May frantically tried kicking her away, but Liv countered this by using one tentacle to wrap around her toes to hold her foot in place before unleashing all her fingers on May’s arch
“HHHHHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA GEHEHEHEHTTTTT AWAHAHAHAYYYY!!!!!!” May shrieked as Liv’s vibrating fingertips tickled every spot of her arch and she had no way to move out of their reach!

After a couple of minutes of this Liv grabbed the heel of her sock and began slowly pulling on it
“HHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA NOHOHOHOOOO SSTTHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” May begged, knowing how much more ticklish her bare skin was but this only incentivised Liv to remove it and seconds later it was gone, being held up by the tentacle previously holding her toes. Once her sock was gone the tentacle grabbed her toes again while the other one grabbed the toes of her other foot to keep both of them still as Liv wiggled her fingers menacingly
“Now let’s test out bare vs sock!” as May squirmed in her bonds
“NO PLEASE DON’T! I’M BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE SSTHAHHAAPPPPP TICIHIHIHICKCKLLIINNGGGG MMAHAHAAYYYY FEEHEHEHEHETTTT!!!!!” May tried to say only for Liv to drive all her fingers straight into May’s arches
“Very interesting!” Liv noted to herself as she moved onto the insteps making May shriek loudly
“HHHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAA NNOOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” but Liv ignored her as she tested out the heels before saying the words that chilled May to the core
“Now let’s try out these cute little toes!”

May’s eyes almost popped out of her head upon hearing this as she began shaking her head praying she could get some kind of mercy from her captor but Liv had no mercy for the poor heroine as she gripped May’s toes between her gloved hands and forced her fingers in between them all
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTHHHIISSSSSSS ISHSHSHSHS TOOHHOHOHOOORRRTTHAHAHARRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as Liv moved her fingers about within the toes with the vibrations set to maximum driving May wild in hysteria
“HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA YOOHOHOOHUURRRREEEEEE EEHEHHVVAAHHHLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Once Liv finally removed her hands from May’s feet she just lay there struggling to breathe, her sides and throat aching from the non-stop forced laughter
“haaa haaa…noohohoo mohooree….” she struggled to say
“Now then where shall we try next?” Liv said, ignoring May’s weak pleas for mercy
“NO DAMN IT STOP THIS ALREADY YOU CRAZY BITCH!” May shouted having recovered a little
“Tsk tsk such language! What would your mother say?”
“SHE’D TELL ME TO BUST FREE AND KICK YOUR ASS ALL OVER THIS DIMENSION!” May shouted back, venting her anger for the nonstop tickling she had already endured
“Really? Well why don’t we ask her?” Liv replied as a cat like grin appeared on her face “Oh MJ!”

May then watched in horror as MJ walked into the lab, now wearing a red and white bikini and stood perfectly still next to Liv
“Mom? ... WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!” May screamed at Liv once she got over the initial shock
“Oh nothing much, MJ here has decided to become my lab assistant, isn’t that right?”
“Yes…Doctor…” MJ replied in an almost robotic tone before Liv commanded her to turn around, revealing a small blue chip attached to the base of her neck
“A handy compliance chip to ensure her loyalty, ingenious isn’t it!”
“Yes…Doctor…” MJ repeated
“Thank you MJ”
“MOM YOU GOTTA SNAP OUT OF IT! IT’S ME MAYDAY REMEMBER?!” May called out, hoping to reach her mother however MJ remained completely entranced which Liv took note of before speaking up
“Well MJ, it seems that your daughter has been a bad girl, don’t you think she deserves to be punished?”
“Yes Doctor…she must be punished…” MJ replied once again as she walked towards May’s feet
“NO MOM! DON’T LISTEN TO HER! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!” May pleaded as MJ knelt down by her helpless feet completely unfazed by her daughter’s cries for help as she pulled off May’s remaining sock
“NNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” May screamed as MJ’s nails raked down her soles for nearly 10 minutes leaving them bright red once she stopped

“Very impressive MJ!” Liv complimented her unwitting assistant, “Now then as her mother I am sure you must know the answer to this…” she then looked over to May with a devilish smile “Where is May most ticklish?”
“MOM DON’T TELL HER!!!!!!!!” May cried at hearing this while looking pleadingly to her mother
“May is most ticklish…” MJ began to say slowly, oblivious to May’s pleas
“MOM PLEASE DON’T! I’M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!”
“On her stomach… she and her ex-boyfriend used to have tickle fights …and if he tickled her there she would instantly surrender”
“NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” May wailed in horror at having been betrayed like this by her own mother
“Thank you MJ” Liv replied as she commanded a couple of her tentacles to tear open a hole in May’s costume to leave her stomach exposed “Care to do the honours?” Liv then asked as she held up a feather and gave it to MJ
“Yes…Doctor…”

May’s eyes were open wide in panic as MJ walked towards her holding the feather, she could only wince as MJ straddled her and then brought it closer and closer to her stomach
“Mom…please…don’t do this…you have to stHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!” May tried to say as the feather casually brushed against her taunt stomach
“Bad girls must be punished…” was all MJ said over and over with each stroke of the feather
“Looks like mommy dearest was right!” Liv noted as she watched how frantic May’s movements were in trying to escape compared to before. In fact she already had learnt that May’s stomach was her worst spot by asking MJ earlier but seeing the horror in May’s face when her mother had revealed this was too good to pass up!

MJ meanwhile had started using one hand to drag the feather around her belly button while her free hand alternated between squeezing her sides and skittering over her navel with her long lacquered nails
“HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA MAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAMMMM SSTTHHHAAAAPPPP PPLLHEHEHEHHEHHSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” May pleaded over and over but was met only with a blank stare as MJ followed Liv’s orders without hesitation. Liv meanwhile used her tentacles to secure May’s big toes to the stocks with string and brought her vibrating gloves back to her sensitive feet while her tentacles moved upwards to torment her underarms and sides

“HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA STHHAHAHAHAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!! IIII CAHAHAHAHANNNTTTTTT TAAHAHAHAKKKEEEEE IHHIHIHIHIHIHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” May cried as her strength rapidly started to fade from the onslaught of tickle torture, then she let out a fearful yelp as MJ leaned in and planted a long kiss on her belly button which sent shockwaves through her whole body
“MMOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHHMMMMMM DDOHOHOHOHOHOOONNNTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” May pleaded just before MJ pressed her lips against her tummy and blew a long raspberry against her tender skin, then another and another in quick succession, each one making May shriek and buck wildly trying to get away. Finally all the tickling proved too much for May who blacked out with a large grin still on her face just as her mother had done before
“Total time elapsed…3 hours and 12 minutes” Liv noted nonchalantly as she stood up and retracted her tentacles “12 minutes longer than you MJ!” she then called out to her unwilling partner

As Liv began compiling her notes MJ looked down at the unconscious woman and slowly realised to her shock who she was. MJ then, through sheer maternal instinct was able to fight through the control chip and leapt angrily off the table towards Liv with an anguished scream ready to tear the villain apart. However she wasn’t quick enough to avoid two of Liv’s tentacles which sprang forth and ensnared her, pining her arms to the side and holding her several inches off the ground
“YOU EVIL WITCH!!!!!” MJ screamed at the scientist while thrashing against the tentacles
“Sticks and stones my dear!” Liv casually replied as she grabbed a needle from her lab table “Sleepy time!”
“NO DON’T!” MJ shouted as the needle pierced her skin to instantly sedate her
“Looks like the control chip needs more work” Liv noted as her tentacles picked up a ball gag and pair of hand cuffs to bind MJ’s wrists behind her back and gag her before placing her in a holding chamber before untying May from the table and doing the same to her, placing her in the chamber between MJ and the still unconscious Gwen

“Looks like it’s time to move onto the next subject, or rather… subjects!”

To be continued…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back