• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tools for Tickling

Beekie4ever

What all have y’all used for tickling?
I’ve tried an electric toothbrush and a feather. The toothbrush was amazing. Feather didn’t really do much. Looking for new ideas. Thanks!!

I mainly like to use my hands and tongue although sometimes I like to use feathers and more unconventional items for tickling. Back in the '00s I would use the vibration of my phone to tickle women, can't do that with this current phones because the vibrations are so weak.

Metal banjo picks are one of my favorites. There's also a tool called a "body claw tickler" that's amazingly effective.

Hope this helps, and happy tickles!61RIepratuL._SY355_.jpg6pcs-stainless-steel-metal-finger-banjo-ukulele.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Haven't used one myself yet, but wartenberg pinwheels are good for light tickling.

Back in the '00s I would use the vibration of my phone to tickle women, can't do that with this current phones because the vibrations are so weak.
I've actually wanted to try this myself...

Sounds fun. My amazon cart is getting more and more interesting! Thanks for all the ideas!

tools.JPG

1. Craft store feathers. Cheap and not terribly effective, but do pretty well between toes and directly in the navel. Are pretty much destroyed after one use but are super cheap so they're nice to have.

2. Feather duster. See above, generally not very good for anything besides teasing, though some say it's very relaxing so I use it as a cool down toy.

3. Backscratcher. A killer, generally the most effective thing I use aside from fingers. Cheap and available anywhere, the "bear claw" design pictured is pretty much the GOAT as far as scratchers go, though I've seen the wooden "sled" shaped ones in videos get pretty good reactions as well.

4. Wartenburg wheel. Another one of the best things around, the one I have is exceptionally sharp. People recommend dulling them down against a table or the floor but I prefer to keep it spiky and just use it very gently, as the combination of sensations is always considered one of the weirdest and most fun. Very cheap on Amazon and eBay and highly recommended.

5. Nylon braided rope. Best multi-tool, the nylon makes it feel incredibly comfortable against skin and can be used to tightly bind someone with the maximum comfort, and the plastic-feeling texture of the rope works great between toes for reactions. Can find a lot of it at any Walmart or home improvement store and I can't recommend it enough.

6. Hairbrush. Everyone knows what these do.

7. Make-up brush. A very soft tool to use for cool down breaks similar to the feather duster, it generally elicits more of a giggly reaction. I've had people say it turns them on. Get one.

8. Barber brush. Pretty much like the make-up brush, but tickles more. Think of it as a big paintbrush.

I also have a variety of paintbrushes too, but each do some variant of another tool listed above and they're not worth mentioning in specifics.

Thanks for the details!! I ordered the Wartenburg wheel and the banjo picks. I’ll definitely be posting his reaction!! I’ll try the foot massagers too!!

IMG_6037.jpgIMG_6036.jpgIMG_6035.jpgIMG_6034.jpg

This is a few of the tools that I have and enjoy being tickled with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 591105View attachment 591106View attachment 591107View attachment 591108

This is a few of the tools that I have and enjoy being tickled with.

Thank you [emoji6]. I aim to please!

Love it! To try all these in you would take a couple of hours. Hehe

Disposable makeup wands. Soft enough to be sensual, firm enough to tickle torture.makeup wand.jpg

Update! I got the guitar picks and the Whartenburg wheel thing, I love wheel. The Picks, I’m still kinda iffy about.

Update! I got the guitar picks and the Whartenburg wheel thing, I love wheel. The Picks, I’m still kinda iffy about.

Did you get guitar picks or banjo picks? They are very different. The banjo picks really are awesome.

Spoolie brushes and pipecleaners look interesting

Also banjo picks work great

HTB19jldSXXXXXclXXXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg

Can also be sharpened

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back