• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tools for Tickling

I got the banjo picks. Not sure about them though. I’m up to try them.

You will love them. I did so much that I got my own set!! Once you get them adjusted to you I think you will like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adjusted as in figuring out the pressure and technique that is most effective

I've also seen the pet grooming gloves used on oiled feet. 😉

I've also seen the pet grooming gloves used on oiled feet. [emoji6]
Those work on bellies as well. I used them in my most recent session, and they were pretty effective.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Oooo that would be fun!! I’ve seen tickling gloves, but not sure what that would do. I’d have to convince my tickle guy, lol

It's more about psychology.
A mirror, so they can see precisely what's going to happen, and what IS happening.
Or a blindfold if it's somewhere they're UNABLE to see.
Feathers are important because they're so connected to the torture.
The patter is also important, "Does this tickle? This doesn't tickle does it?..." etc.
Q-tips work well.
Something new they haven't seen before is good too, like a scalp massager.
And if you want to go pro-level, something that will stimulate the genitals, arousing them, keeping them aroused, frustrating them, or delaying orgasm, which can make your ticklee much more sensitive.
And finally, a pair of thick sweatpants that will show it when they pee.

Oh! And I heard of one woman who needed to be tickled long and often but the husband was too timid. She bought small spikey vibrating balls that jump around so cats chase them, put them inside her socks, then had her husband strap her down and turn them on before going for a 1 hr walk.

Yeah, theres a whole different psychological aspect of watching your own soles as you're being tickled there.

I use an Oral B electric toothbrush, hair brush and pipe cleaners between the toes. All very effective!

I’m gonna have to try the pipe cleaners or ask that they be used one me. Thanks for the tip!!

Alright, UPDATE!

The Whartenburg wheel, I really like. He did not. The banjo picks, he used on me, I didn’t use them on him.. yet. I liked the toothbrush. I like the tools, but he doesn’t need them, he’s pretty good. :)
We tried me being barefoot, neither of us were fans. Definitely nylon’d Feet are better.
It’s been a while since we’ve had a really good tickle session. Definitely needed soon.

Will update when I use the tools on him!

What all have y’all used for tickling?
I’ve tried an electric toothbrush and a feather. The toothbrush was amazing. Feather didn’t really do much. Looking for new ideas. Thanks!!

I finally got one of those Remington rechargeable trimmers that I have read so much about. They are as great as advertised!

The first girl I tried it on has ticklish feet (I've tickled them many times before) and she could not sit still for longer than 5-seconds.

The 2nd girl has awesome feet but she is not ticklish on her feet to the point where I can get any reaction out of her and believe me I have tried. This device caused a few slight twitches and she commented that it was a very different feeling and that it felt weird and good. I put some baby oil on her feet and tried again and this time I got profound twitches and a mini-giggle! Even though she could easily take it, she admitted that it tickled a little bit.

It completely destroyed ticklish feet and delivered "a little tickle" to non-ticklish feet. I cant wait to see how it works on all feet in between!

So... this thing is now my new hobby, lol.

.... I'm not sure if I should be terrified if I ever got the chance to visit you or excited. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I would hope that you are excited!! I love my tickling tools![emoji171][emoji48][emoji171]

I would hope that you are excited!! I love my tickling tools![emoji171][emoji48][emoji171]

Hahaha. Oh I bet. I've seen what you did to TickleToesLisa that one time. Haha

Hahaha. Oh I bet. I've seen what you did to TickleToesLisa that one time. Haha

I have only tickled a couple of people. I am enjoying the experience!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back