• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Touch ticklish co worker

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Back in the 90's I had a miserable soul crushing job. The boss was a jerk who was cheap and he literally had no sense of humor. Nobody liked him, and we got a lot more work done when he was out of the office(he travelled a lot, so fortunately we were often spared his annoying presence).

Anyway one of my coworkers was a hottie "tough chick". She grew up in a lower class neighborhood and had kind of an annoying South Baltimore accent. But man was she stunning, especially her face. She had strawberry blonde hair bright blue eyes and a perfect smile. She looked like a combo of a young Reba McIntye, and Sara Underwood(stunning blonde PMOY). She had cute 90's hair(kind of a metal look) perfect teeth dimples and freckles and no matter how tough she tried to act, she looked innocent and adorable. Let's call her Susan(not her real name)

She had a great figure too, although she'd had a kid, but even the slight amount of post baby fat made her even cuter. Susan may have grown up in a poor neighborhood but she was every bit as hot as the rich spoiled stuck up sorority girls who mostly ignored me in college. Susan was cool but she had kind of bad ass attitude. I said to myself there's no way this hard ass chick is ticklish.

But once I got to know and she let down her guard a little bit, I had to give her a little poke. Well I barely touched her side and she nearly hit the ceiling. That beautiful face was smiling and red w/embarrassment(she was very fair skinned), and I swear she was laughing for a solid 5-7 seconds after I just barely poked her(it wasn't even a good poke. I'm hyper ticklish myself and I wouldn't have reacted to such a weak attack). She said oh my God don't tickle me. I'm the most ticklish girl in the world and I'm not exaggerating.

From then on I couldn't help myself. Every time I grabbed her side Susan collapsed in silent laughter. Another guy saw this and her would also poke her occasionally. He even suggested we gang up on her but I refused because I was actually afraid the sensation would be too much for her and she might pass out or pee her pants.

And as much as Susan claimed to hate it, she tickled me a few times as well, and had a very effective technique.
The only bad thing about this was she never took her shoes off(the dress code was casual, and other girls who worked there who would walk around barefoot or in their stocking feet. But Susan never did). She rarely even wore sandals or flip flops. Susan was one of those girls who thought all feet were gross including her own, and she was self conscious about her feet thinking they were too big. She said her boyfriend called her monkey toes. She also didn't want to walk barefoot on the carpet because she didn't think it was very clean. And to be honest her feet did seem a little large but they were still almost as cute as the rest of her.

So even though I never had access to her feet I did find out they were as ticklish as the rest of her. She once admitted she has to give herself pedicures because if anyone else touches her feet, even the tops of her feet, she automatically becomes helpless w/laughter. Susan also said she doesn't let her BF rub her feet because they're so sensitive.

One day I made the mistake of poking her when she was in a bad mood. She jumped as usual but she snapped and said "Don't! I'm fucking serious" Even when she was pissed she was cute. But I was already in trouble w/my asshole boss and I didn't want Susan complaining to him(she really ran hot and cold. She might've been bipolar). Plus I met her BF and he was a bad ass biker dude who could've easily kicked my ass. I didn't want word getting back to him that I was tickling his GF. And of course I didn't want to annoy her so I from then on resisted the urge to tickle her. Then a few weeks later Susan was pregnant w/baby number two. So now I definitely tried to avoid her as to not give into any tickling temptation. I always avoided even thinking about tickling pregnant women(not that I've known that many pregnant women) because their bodies are already in such a vulnerable state. I quit when she was on maternity leave(not because she was away but because I finally got tired of my asshole boss, and the two cool guys I worked and became friends with, one of whom was the aforementioned other tickler, also left because of the jerk in charge). I never saw Susan again. My only regret is I never got a chance to touch those ticklish feet.

Does anyone else have any stories about touch ticklish friends or partners?

Last edited:
Great story, MF!

My two fave sentences:
She said oh my God don't tickle me. I'm the most ticklish girl in the world and I'm not exaggerating.
Susan also said she doesn't let her BF rub her feet because they're so sensitive.

More! More! Look forward to reading more of your memories! :)

Last edited:
Great story, MF!

My two fave sentences:
She said oh my God don't tickle me. I'm the most ticklish girl in the world and I'm not exaggerating.
Susan also said she doesn't let her BF rub her feet because they're so sensitive.

Thanks bro. These days my tickle opportunities are few and far between so unfortunately I have to rely on memories. Susan and the other two nice guys I worked with who hated the boss as much as I did made that crap job bearable. When they left and Susan was on maternity leave, I couldn't take it anymore.

Last edited:
Great story! Thanks for sharing your memories with us. :D

You're welcome. I'd like to think whoever she's with right now is currently tickling the crap out of her making her laugh uncontrollably and giving her sexy dimples a workout

Last edited:
Thanks bro. These days my tickle opportunities are few and far between so unfortunately I have to rely on memories.

Hey, that's why we got the True Stories section! To relive those times. Nothing wrong with it!

I'd like to think whoever she with right now is currently tickling the crap out of her making her laugh uncontrollably and giving her sexy dimples a workout

Me too. I hope it's been non-stop, ever since ;)

Hey, that's why we got the True Stories section! To relive those times. Nothing wrong with it!

Me too. I hope it's been non-stop, ever since ;)

Yeah, I never even check out the fiction sections. If it's a true story then I'm basically hooked

Great story, MF!

My two fave sentences:

Actually one more memory I just had about hyperticklish tough talking angel. One time I was talking w/her and another lady in the office and somehow we got on the subject of "lifelines" on the palms of your hand, and how some people can tell how long you're going to live. Of course it's bullshit, and Susan said it was bullshit. I said "Oh yeah? Let me see your hand" She held her hand out and I did the gypsy palm reader bit, you know the whole "I can see your future" w/the fake gypsy accent and stroked her palm for a second. She jerked her hand back and said "Don't do that. It tickles!" and scratched her palm for about 5 seconds. I said "Seriously? Even your hands are ticklish?" She responded by giving me the finger. This hottie was one giant tickle target.

Last edited:
This hottie was one giant tickle target.

Someone like that makes me fantasize about getting them tied spread eagle in nothing but their panties, then teasing the crap out of them before ever laying a finger on them! And after that, then actually diving in and tickling the holy hell out of them! :shock2:

Someone like that makes me fantasize about getting them tied spread eagle in nothing but their panties, then teasing the crap out of them before ever laying a finger on them! And after that, then actually diving in and tickling the holy hell out of them! :shock2:

Unfortunately since she was dating someone that was never an option but don't think I didn't dream about it. I don't think she would let anyone do it because she was more ticklish than a baby and while she tolerated my pokes, I think she was just too sensitive to endure it for more than a couple seconds before she'd freak out and get angry. Like I said she ran hot & cold. Sometimes she seemed to enjoy it other times those beautiful blue eyes would shoot daggers into me.

Great story! You know, the tough guy type of people seem to be the ones who are most ticklish. It's a big turn on for me when i find out those people are ticklish. :D

If you have any bad ass girl or dude helplessly ticklish stories please share

A ticklish woman is great regardless, especially when their ticklishness is above average. But, a woman being "tough", feisty, or a bit of a tomboy make it that much more fun to tickle them.

Yet another story about toxic masculinity in the 90's ;) LOL. Totally kidding, but in today's climate, you were running the risk of being a casualty of the #MeToo movement, and potentially forced to register as a sex offender. I'm glad you guys had that experience and could have fun in the office at the time. Also wishing you could have gotten to those feet too, but perhaps another memory of yours will end in foot tickling. Soleman Out!!

Yet another story about toxic masculinity in the 90's ;) LOL. Totally kidding, but in today's climate, you were running the risk of being a casualty of the #MeToo movement, and potentially forced to register as a sex offender. I'm glad you guys had that experience and could have fun in the office at the time. Also wishing you could have gotten to those feet too, but perhaps another memory of yours will end in foot tickling. Soleman Out!!

Yeah Bmore I hear ya! There's no way I'd even think about tickling female co-workers today. There's a new manager at my PT job, and she's awfully cute w/perfect petite lady feet. The other day I was in her office and she had "the chair pose" going on. In other words sitting barefoot having one leg tucked under the other w/her sole sticking out. That pose always drives me nuts. I had to make an excuse to go back to my office just to avoid temptation. I wonder how many women know how arrousing that pose is?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back