• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Aid Course

winterfell

TMF Regular
Firstly, a tiny bit of context: my parter is 31 (but looks about ten years younger), very petite and tiny and has a very very cute demeanour. Blonde, petite and very cute. Her feet are a small size four. I have other threads where I show you how they look...

This story was all recounted to me by her, and confirmed by a colleague of hers on a night out later that week.

Anyway - as part of her job, my partner was sent on a first aid course - a one-day one - in order to become a qualified first aider member of staff. She went along with about six or seven other members of staff from her work for the day.

Part of the course involved learning how to strap up a sprained ankle, and guess who was chosen as the volunteer!

After the obligatory jokes about how they could practise for strapping up a child’s ankle too (her feet really do look very tiny!) she was asked to actually sit on a table with the group sat in chairs around the outside. The (female) instructor then apparently talked the group through the various ankle injuries and how to best deal with them (RICE etc!) demonstrating on her bare foot and leg (she was wearing shorts!) before moving into the strapping.

Now here is where it gets interesting...

So the instructor then starts demonstrating how to apply strapping and all is going normally. But then, midway through, she was talking to them about how to talk to a patient and keep them calm, and also how to check whether there is a very serious injury, and apparently to show this she then said “Or you could just tickle them instead!” and gave her little feet a really good quick tickling. Apparently my partner giggled and pulled her feet away, and the group laughed. My partner was quite mock annoyed and held her feet away until she was promised by the instructor that it wouldn’t happen again. However, a few minutes later the instructor then tickled her feet again and said “I lied!” before telling the group to keep joking around to keep morale of the injured person up. When my partner mockingly told her off she apparently said “Ok I’m sorry, I normally just do it once but you are too cute!” More laughter from the group.

They then had to split into two smaller groups and practise - my partner of course being the patient still - but the instructor made it into a competition, “First team to get it bandaged wins!” A couple of run throughout here went fine, but on the third one, they were then told “First team to make your patient laugh wins!”

Wow...

Picture this scene - it just sounds too good to be true - my partner sat there, her ankles being restrained and tickled by a small group of men and women competitively to try and make her laugh! She lasted about 20 seconds before they got her!

After they finished this, the instructor jokingly said, “Right, children’s ankle strapping now. I wonder who our patient will be...?”

All is well that ends well - after the whole session ended the instructor came up and kinda apologised to my partner and said she was sorry about the tickling but it’s all good fun - she sees a cute pair of feet and cannot help herself! My partner was fine with it and wouldn’t have gone along with it all had it not been ok.

I tell you what though - she’s certainly the target of a few tickle jokes at work now!

Great story! My ex got tickled on the job sometimes, when she worked as a fit model, I know the feeling of a girlfriend coming home to tell you the news! :) Hearing about a tickling that happened is almost as good as being there. :)

Firstly, a tiny bit of context: my parter is 31 (but looks about ten years younger), very petite and tiny and has a very very cute demeanour. Blonde, petite and very cute. Her feet are a small size four. I have other threads where I show you how they look...

This story was all recounted to me by her, and confirmed by a colleague of hers on a night out later that week.

Anyway - as part of her job, my partner was sent on a first aid course - a one-day one - in order to become a qualified first aider member of staff. She went along with about six or seven other members of staff from her work for the day.

Part of the course involved learning how to strap up a sprained ankle, and guess who was chosen as the volunteer!

After the obligatory jokes about how they could practise for strapping up a child’s ankle too (her feet really do look very tiny!) she was asked to actually sit on a table with the group sat in chairs around the outside. The (female) instructor then apparently talked the group through the various ankle injuries and how to best deal with them (RICE etc!) demonstrating on her bare foot and leg (she was wearing shorts!) before moving into the strapping.

So the instructor then starts demonstrating how to apply strapping and all is going normally. But then, midway through, she was talking to them about how to talk to a patient and keep them calm, and also how to check whether there is a very serious injury, and apparently to show this she then said “Or you could just tickle them instead!” and gave her little feet a really good quick tickling. Apparently my partner giggled and pulled her feet away, and the group laughed. My partner was quite mock annoyed and held her feet away until she was promised by the instructor that it wouldn’t happen again. However, a few minutes later the instructor then tickled her feet again and said “I lied!” before telling the group to keep joking around to keep morale of the injured person up. When my partner mockingly told her off she apparently said “Ok I’m sorry, I normally just do it once but you are too cute!” More laughter from the group.

They then had to split into two smaller groups and practise - my partner of course being the patient still - but the instructor made it into a competition, “First team to get it bandaged wins!” A couple of run throughout here went fine, but on the third one, they were then told “First team to make your patient laugh wins!”

Wow...

Picture this scene - it just sounds too good to be true - my partner sat there, her ankles being restrained and tickled by a small group of men and women competitively to try and make her laugh! She lasted about 20 seconds before they got her!

After they finished this, the instructor jokingly said, “Right, children’s ankle strapping now. I wonder who our patient will be...?”

All is well that ends well - after the whole session ended the instructor came up and kinda apologised to my partner and said she was sorry about the tickling but it’s all good fun - she sees a cute pair of feet and cannot help herself! My partner was fine with it and wouldn’t have gone along with it all had it not been ok.

I tell you what though - she’s certainly the target of a few tickle jokes at work now!

Just jokes, or foot tickles as well? ;)

Apparently a couple of foot tickles too. One with a ruler from a colleague under a table...it’s now her thing that they tease her about. At work and socially too!

Ooh sounds like you've got more stories to tell.

Wow...

I'm just curious what celebrity does she resemble? Also if she was able to last 20 seconds while being tickled before cracking up, are her feet really that ticklish?

I'm just curious what celebrity does she resemble? Also if she was able to last 20 seconds while being tickled before cracking up, are her feet really that ticklish?

She looks a bit like a more petite and cuter Avril Lavigne I think.

She lasted 20 seconds which was apparently full of her holding her breath, flushing cheeks and an awful lot of squirming and writhing around!

Yes they certainly are!

I look forward to your other experiences, is she still getting her feet tickled by her colleagues?

Yes they are!

She came home yesterday and eventually told me - after much deliberation I think - that a female colleague basically spent most of a pretty important meeting in a seminar room in their office trying to make her laugh by dragging a ruler across her foot (she wears flats). She disguised it by coughing I think, but it's this same colleague plus a couple more in particular who keep finding opportunities to try and tickle her (especially her feet). I've been out a couple of times with them to bars and they are borderline obsessed with tickling her, squeezing her sides and taking any chance to get to those little feet! :)

Yes they are!

She came home yesterday and eventually told me - after much deliberation I think - that a female colleague basically spent most of a pretty important meeting in a seminar room in their office trying to make her laugh by dragging a ruler across her foot (she wears flats). She disguised it by coughing I think, but it's this same colleague plus a couple more in particular who keep finding opportunities to try and tickle her (especially her feet). I've been out a couple of times with them to bars and they are borderline obsessed with tickling her, squeezing her sides and taking any chance to get to those little feet! :)

Wow I can't believe I missed this.
Oooh you will have to write out those events in story format.

You are good at writing and describing those.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back