• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine's Revenge F/M

What happens next?

• Christine continues to tickle torture Jake

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Plot Twist as Christine is surprised and Jake escapes

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Christine chooses to end her revenge and return home safely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xX Yuna Xx

TMF Expert
(Same as my story of Christine's kidnapping, YOU get to choose what happens in Part 2! The poll is optional and only for reader fun so please don't
feel pressured into choosing an outcome. Hope you enjoy!)

Weeks pass as Christine still has fresh memories of her kidnapping and tickle torture at the mercy of her captors, Jake and Ryan. The two guys were never seen again after the kidnapped, seeming to disappear from existence.

The blonde beauty shares stories of her ordeal to friends and random people, mostly for the attention it got her, making it sound far more terrifying and dangerous then it actually was. She claims to have hated every second of it even though her laughter, squeals of excitement and arousal proved otherwise. Her friends show their sympathy for their friend, adding more fuel to the attention-seeking-fire that the little blonde bombshell thrived on. She continued to play the victim card until the university she was studying at closed for a weekend, giving the students time to enjoy their freedom. Christine had already made plans.

She gets home and immediately starts preparing for a mini vacation, mostly black clothing and few extra things she might need. Christine has been searching the internet and using maps to help her locate her captors, using the memories of escaping as landmarks with the hope of finally finding the house she was kept in as a tickle slave.

The weekend was here and the day had finally arrived. She got into her car and started driving, using the map she had been working on for the past few weeks since her kidnapping. An hour later she arrived at a house surrounded by trees in the middle of nowhere, looking very familiar. She leaves her car parked at the end of the road, out of sight from the house as she grabs her backpack, choosing to wear sneakers instead of her trademark high heels to avoid the noise and limited movement they bring her. The day had turned to night as the sun set, letting Christine sneak closer to the house and look through a window but not seeing anyone. She noticed a car in the driveway so someone was inside, giving her a good feeling she had found one of her captors. She tried another window and saw the TV was on, with a man laying on the couch. She got nervous, knowing she couldn’t overpower him in a strength battle, thinking she needed to be sneaky. She quietly moved around the side of the house to the back door, slowly giving it a gentle push as it opened, leading into the kitchen and out of sight from the main room. She noticed the hard wood floor which would have been game over if she was wearing heels, but she wasn’t so she was safe, for now. Quietly she tiptoed to the fridge, having an idea to put a sleeping pill into a drink to avoid the strength battle she would easily lose. She notices a 6 pack of monster energy drink and rolls her eyes.. “Typical student...” but also grateful as she quietly opened a can of the energy drink and slipped a sleeping pill inside before trying to close the seal to make it seem like it was opened but put back in the fridge for later consumption. She put the drink back into the same spot she found it and closed the fridge, quietly leaving the house through the back door and closing it. She made her way back to her car at the end of the road and now had to play the waiting game…

A loud noise woke the blonde, realizing she had falling asleep while waiting, suddenly seeing a man at her car window trying to open the door. She panicked and tried to start her car engine but couldn’t find the key. The man at her window held up her car key and wiggled it at her before speaking “Time to come home little tickle slave...”

Christine screamed and woke up again, breathing heavily. “Oh my god.. it was a dream..” she says loudly to herself, taking a few minutes to calm herself down. She looks around out of her car, making sure she is alone before stepping out of the car. It was time to see if her plan had worked. She realized its been 2 hours as she went back to the same window, noticing the TV is still on as the man was laying on the couch. She looked down on the floor and there it was, the can of the energy drink, looking like it was dropped by accident as she needed to be sure it worked, quickly knocking on the window to see if the man moved. He didn’t. She was shocked, her plan seems to have worked. She walked around the house to the back door, it was locked. “FUCK!” She thought to herself, going back to the front door as grabbed the door handle and turned it, surprising herself as the door opened. She paused before stepping inside the house, thinking it was too easy and why would the front door be open..? She suddenly heard a car approaching along the road not far from the house as she panicked and quickly stepped inside the house, closing the door behind her. The car’s sound gets quieter as it drives along the road, filling Christine with relief.

She was now inside the house, the same house she was kept as a tickle slave. She walked into the main room and dropped her backpack next to the door, reaching into it to grab a few things as she stepped closer to the man on the couch, hearing him breathing as she saw his face. It was Jake, one of her two kidnappers. She couldn’t see any sign of the second man or a second car around the house. It was perfect, she quickly got to work, grabbing Jake’s arms as she dragged him off the couch and out of the room towards the basement door. She thought about dragging him down the stairs but didn’t want to cause an injury to him so she struggled for a few minutes to lift his upper body, pulling him down the stairs safely. She closed the basement door before taking a few minutes to catch her breath, looking around the room and seeing the same evil bondage tables she was tickled on weeks ago. The memories came rushing back as she got nervous and started to panic, the thought of the brushes scrubbing her little feet and toes, completely naked, teased and pleasured. She growled and snapped herself out of the memories, getting back to her plan of revenge.

She took a few tries to lift Jake onto the bondage rack that she was put on. The rack was leather and padded with foot stocks at the bottom. She pushed him into position and started to strap his wrists, arms , waist and legs down to the device, finally locking his ankles into the stocks. She put her tools down onto the little table nearby as Jake suddenly squirmed a little in his sleep. Christine panicked and took a step back, realizing he was still asleep. She got paranoid and walked over to the device, pulling on to straps even more, making sure they were super tight so he couldn’t escape and grab her. She smiled to herself, happy with her work as her plan was coming together nicely. The blonde started to undress, removing her black jacket to reveal a black lace bra, her black sneakers and black pants came off next to reveal black lace stockings and panties. She put on black leather 5 inch heels to complete her lingerie look, clearly an outfit picked to tease the poor helpless guy. She sat down beside him with her leg crossed over the other, waiting for him to wake up.

10 minutes later he finally started to wake up, giving a tug on his arms as they are cuffed above his head. He looked to the side of the device and sees her sitting there. The beautiful blonde he had kidnapped weeks ago and tickled into becoming his tickle slave. “YOU!? What are you doing here!? Whats going on!?” He yelled at her. Christine smiled noticing that nervous look in his eyes, that same look she had. “Me?” she teased back. “Nothing much.. just thought I would come and visit you. You know.. for a little revenge...” She grinned at him. He tugged hard on the leather cuffs and straps, realizing he shirt has been removed and his bare feet are locked in stocks. “Christine.. Let me go and we can talk about this.” he said, making Christine giggle as she pouts at him. “Aw.. you want to talk? Just like you did when I was strapped down and tickled out of my mind..” she snapped back at him. He glares at her, but deep down looking up and down her barely covered body, the black lace lingerie and high heels making her look absolutely gorgeous as he feels a burning, lust filled urge to grab her and kiss her. She smiles at him knowing her slutty outfit is working as she stands up and walks down to the stocks, pushing Jake’s feet back against the stocks as she loops the strings around his toes, tying them back just like he did with her little toes.

The seemingly innocent blonde grabs two hairbrushes and without warning, starts to scrub up and down both of his feet. Jake let out a loud deep growl before laughter quickly followed, hating himself for letting a little blonde girl render him helpless and forcing him to laugh uncontrollably. Jake wasn’t as ticklish as the blonde but it still got a reaction, which was enough for Christine as she continued to scrub both of his feet, dragging both brushes up and down the stretched arches and over the soles. Jake tugged hard on the stocks holding his ankles as he tries to pull his arms down. “Christine! Hahahaha Stop this hahahaha nooww!” he snaps at the blonde. She smiles and continues, happy with herself as she is finally getting her revenge. “Or what Jake? You’ll kidnap me? Hehe You should have never gave me a chance to escape!” she replies, with a hint of anger and frustration in her voice. The brushes continue to scrub up and down over Jake’s helpless feet, covering every inch of his taut skin. The merciless blonde continues the tickling for another 10 minutes before putting the two hairbrushes down onto the small nearby table. She slowly and gentle scratches her smooth long manicured nails down both arches, fluttering them in circles over his stretched taut soles. She shivers knowing this would tickle her a lot as her long nails glide up and scratch at the guy’s tied toes, the nails stroking up and down each toe and under them before finally stopping so she could have a few sips of water, its been a tough day for her. Jake gasps trying to catch his breath, trying to think of a way to escape as he watches the smoking hot blonde walk back to the chair and sit down beside him. “Christine… let me go… You’re only making this worse for yourself!” he yells at her. Christine growls and stays quiet for a few seconds. “Worse? What could be worse then what you and Ryan did to me!? You nearly tickled me to insanity!” she snaps back at him. Jake hesitates for a minute, thinking of his reply, knowing him and Ryan tormented the blonde with no mercy. “I.. had a crush on you! I didn’t know how to handle it…” he replies. Christine takes a slow sip of her water, not knowing how to respond. “Well...you handled it wrong!” She finished her drink and drops the bottle onto the floor, climbing onto the device as she straddles Jake’s waist and looks down at him.

Jake hated Christine at this moment but the sight of the stunning blonde in black lingerie straddling him was breathtaking, his lust for her only grew. Christine lowered her long manicured nails down onto his underarms and started to flutter and dance over his stretched skin, making Jake buck and squirm under her. “Hahahaha you look soohohohoo sexy!” he comments. Christine blushes but ignored the compliment, moving her nails over his underarms faster and harder trying to shut him up. Minutes later her nails slowly move down his body and scratch and poke over his bare ribs, moving up and down his sides and over his stomach. “I have all weekend so you are trapped here for the next few days, sounds familiar huh..?” she teases. Jake growls between laughter as he squirms under the blonde trying to pull his cuffed arms down to protect himself. “Ahhahahahaha You’re not hahahaha that kind of person Christine!” he snaps back at her. She knew it was true, but this was her revenge.

15 minutes later of the blondes nails tormented Jake’s upper body, she stops again. Sitting down again next to Jake as she pulls the chair closer to his face. “Where is Ryan..? I need to pay him a visit too..” she questions him. “Ryan? Ha! After the kidnapping, he freaked out about everything and left. No one knows where he went.” he replies. Christine sits back in the chair, relived that one of her captors is gone. “Well.. that means I get more time to torture you!” she happily replies. Standing up and moving back down to the stocks, she reaches over to the small table nearby and grabs a little bottle of oil, dripping some onto her hands as she rubs it into Jake’s feet. He growls as he watches the blonde down at the end of the device, hating her but also admiring her seductive lingerie. “You’re only making this worse for yourself for when I get free...” he casually threatens her. She smiles back up at him as her soft hands rub the oil into his feet slowly. “Hehe oh Jake.. who says you are going to get free..?” she teases back at him, causing him to growl and not comment. She finishes with the oil and grabs the two hairbrushes again, resting them against his oiled feet and waits for a few seconds. “Time to drive you insane little Jake..” she teases. Jake growls and glares down at her “Christine… Stop this now-Ahahahahaha!” He suddenly bursts into laughter, feeling both brushes start to scrub and glide easily over his oiled feet, randomly scrubbing back and forth along his tied toes. His frustration grows stronger feeling the control this little blonde girl has over him, remembering back a few weeks ago when she was at his mercy as a little tickle slave.

Christine continues to scrub Jake’s oiled stocked feet over and over for the next 30 minutes. Her relentless attack on his feet fueled by revenge, normally the ticklee with no urge to tickle others, but this was different…

Jake growled with deep laughter, luckily he wasn’t as deathly ticklish like the little blonde girl tickle torturing his stocked feet. His laughter continued with a little hint of calmness, just waiting for his chance to grab the blonde beauty again. He knew something she didn’t…

To Be Continued…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back