• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Bet

folkcat

I’m fairly new to the world of tickling. I mean I’ve always enjoyed a good tickle fight, but it was never really one of my fetishes until after I lost two bets in the same night that led to me being tickled tortured.

I had being seeing this guy, and we were going out on our second date. Our first date had lots of great energy and was the first time I’d been tickled intimately. Surprisingly to me I enjoyed it, so I was excited to see what round two would bring. This guy also really brings out my competitive side, so I suggested bowling for our date. We also spend a lot of our time playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. I lost the first time we played for consequences, and was itching for a rematch. So he suggests two bets. The first is whomever loses at bowling gets tickled for the number of seconds equal to the points they lost by. The second bet is the loser of Six Degrees gets tortured by the winner for the number of minutes of the connections they won by.

I’m stoked. I think I can actually win this time, and I have a great plan to tie him down and tease the ever-living hell out of him. So I pull out my under the bed bondage cuffs and set them up the night before so everything will be ready for my moments of victory. Oh if I’d only have known who was really gonna be tied down.

We get to the bowling alley, and I know I am absolutely positively screwed when he pulls out his own damn bowing ball and this special thing that goes around his tennis shoes. I love bowling, but I pretty much suck at it. But I remain hopeful. While we’re bowling he’s doing little teasing tickles on my sides and making me jump and twitch and squeal. Did I mention that I’m pretty much ticklish everywhere. He’s also subtly pulling my hair and even throwing in some choking with kisses. Those are sure fire ways to make me insta floaty and get me going right to my happy place. So I lose, of course. I lose by enough points that it equals 4 mins of tickle torture anywhere he wants to give it to me.

As we’re driving to my place the sadist (this is a compliment coming from me) sends me a message saying, “4 whole minutes of blindfolded tickle torture...” So now I’m getting wet driving down the road from the anticipation. When we get to my place, I pull out my blindfold at his request and voluntarily tell him about the lovely Velcro cuffs just waiting to be used. I notice he has something under the blanket, but he tells me not to worry about it. He has me put on my blindfold. Then the tickling begins.

He apparently decided that my feet needed 4 min of his undivided attention. He started out with his fingers slowly moving across the bottom of my feet hitting the center of my foot and my arch. It tickles so much my legs are already jerking, and I’m giggling. He starts pushing his fingers harder against my foot making it tickle even more. Then he moves down to my toes. If anything could break me, it would be between the toes. (Or behind my knees, but he hasn’t discovered that spot yet). He’s wiggling his fingers between each toe and hitting that nearly unbearable spot between the base of my toes and the balls of my feet. I’m trying to jerk my foot away, but he’s not letting go. I’m laughing and moaning. And probably making my little grunting noises. My friends tell me I make great noises. Then he starts attacking the bottoms of my feet with what was hiding in the blankets, and I nearly go insane it tickles so much. He asks if I know what it is, and I think he’s a little disappointed that I know immediately it’s a hairbrush. The brush in this guy’s hands elicits much different reactions from me than I’m used to though. I want to get away. I want it to stop. But I’m getting so turned on. He goes back and forth between my feet, relentless in his tickles. I’m laughing maniacally at this point. And then the time is up and I can breath.

Oh but wait...there are two bets tonight. Two guesses who loses at Six Degrees. He didn’t even have a plan for my torture. My dumbass tells him what I was gonna do to him, and he steals my idea. So now I’m going to be subjected to 5 min of any kind of torture he sees fit to bestow upon me. Oh darn. He has me take him to my toy drawer, and from my collection of goodies he selects a vibrator and a crop. I’m not sure what to expect this time. Blindfolded, bound, and exposed. Completely at his mercy. Nervous anticipation causing goose bumps on my skin. And then it begins.

He stars off tickling my feet with his fingers and going after my toes. I survived 4 min of that earlier; I can do it again. Then I hear a familiar buzzing sound. My brain thinks it’s about to get some action bc that’s usually what happens when my vibrator comes on. But why would he waste a perfectly good vibrator on my happy little bean, when he can use it on my toes?! That guy relentlessly holds the vibrator between my toes. It was unbearable. It was insanely hot. I didn’t know whether to beg him to stop or beg him to let one of my hands go so I could handle other things. It was awful and amazing.

Then smack! Out of nowhere he hits my innner theigh with the crop, and my whole body arches off the bed. He starts making me pick left or right, but I never know if it’s going to be a hit with the crop or the foot he’s going to attack with that damn vibrator. I’m laughing and moaning and panting. Then he adds in some side tickles. Then he starts going after the arches of my feet with his fingers. Making me pick left or right. I start making little whimpering and begging sounds. I start asking him, “Please,” but he seems to think I mean please tickle my feet even more viciously than you already were. But I will not cave. I will happily take everything he has to dish out. With every smack on my thighs, I get even more into my happy headspace, and now ticking is part of my happy headspace, too. 5 min comes and goes, and the tantalizingly terrific torture continues. He keeps going after my toes with the vibrator. It’s a sensation that you never fully acclimate to. It keeps making me laugh and jerk and stubbornly decide I will take as much as he can give.

I take everything and everywhere he wants to to tickle me, inside and out, and I’m surprised at how very much I enjoy being tickled during all kinds of activities.

Wonderful story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. This is a great place. Have fun here.

He keeps going after my toes with the vibrator. It’s a sensation that you never fully acclimate to. It keeps making me laugh and jerk and stubbornly decide I will take as much as he can give.

Too bad he didn't make you orgasm so you'd be even more ticklish! :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back