• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Revenge on my Girlfriend's Sister *Explict* M/F

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
Thanks to everyone for reading the first part of my story – It was my first real effort at writing a tickling story. It was fun but I know I can do much better. So here goes part two of Lisa and Jack’s story. I hope you enjoy.
Warning – It is going to be explicit.
----------------------------------------
Man I can’t get her out of my head. Yes I know it’s wrong it’s my girlfriends sister but I can’t get that November night out of head. Every time I close my eyes all I can see and think about are Lisa’s feet, her slender long toes, her soft 7.5 sized feet, high arches and soft soles, it’s literally all I can think about. It’s driving me insane. I needed them.

Christmas came and went, uneventful. Seen Lisa a few times at family gatherings, nothing major, no hint or sight at her feet unfortunately. All the while I was planning the revenge in my head.

January. Sam turns round one morning and announces “I’m going to Dublin this weekend with the girls Jack, is that ok?” before she had even finished this sentence I knew this was my opportunity for revenge on her sister, I blurted back “Yes, yes of course, absolutely.” She tells me she is going on Friday morning and won’t be back until Tuesday night, perfect. Plenty of time. I went into the work the next day and booked the Friday off work so I could prepare myself, get everything ready.

I texted Lisa “Hey Lis, wanna game tonight? 2 player ‘No Way Out’?” Weird question you may think, but this to me was the reassurance that she would at her house tonight and no one would be visiting her. She fired back nearly straight away “YES OF COURSE! Haven’t had a gaming night in ages! Looking forward to it” Happy days, she was free.

I set of into town, to the sex shop as we all call it, I needed proper restraints this time. She won’t be slipping them. I get myself, six restraints (2 wrist, 2 knees, 2 ankles), a neck restraint, some feathers, a small vibrator and a ballgag. Trust me, I’ve been planning this for months now. She wasn’t getting away. Some chloroform and we are ready, I pack all my stuff away head home and wait until it’s dark.

I’ve got a key for Lisa’s place just as she has a key for mine. I enter through the back door knowing that she would be blasting her music through her headphones meaning that she wouldn’t hear me, I take off my shoes just to remove any doubt. I creep into the living room and find her sitting there back to the door legs crossed playing Call of Duty with Metallica pumping through her ears, I laced the cloth with the chloroform and as quick as lightening I wrap the cloth around her mouth and my arm round her chest to stop her arms from coming up to stop and maybe 15 seconds later she was out cold, I held it there for 5 more seconds just to be sure and it was done.

I carried Lisa into her bedroom where she has a steel framed bed which is absolutely perfect for spread eagle bondage and I get the restraints put in place then I remove all her clothes leaving just her pants and ankle socks on and securing strap her wrists, knees and ankles to the bed. I seen the neck restraint used in a good domination video recently so I thought it would give me some more control so I got her fixed into that, the gag would come later, she is tightly bond to this bed, no way is she getting out. At this stage I’m absolutely rock hard and pulsing, just waiting for her to wake.
“What the fuck!!? WHAT THE FUCK??? HEELLPPP”” Well she’s awake. “Oh, you’re awake, finally” she breaks into a soft laugh and tries her best to get her arms and legs free, so hard I could see her muscles flexing, “Oh, I’m really fucked aren’t I?” “You’ve absolutely no idea Lis, you’re all mine”

I’ve had months to plan this, watch numerous videos, read numerous articles just got myself prepared to unleash the worst kind of torture. I removed my shirt, my jeans and socks and straddled Lisa, to be fair she was still trying to get free. “Oh you are so fucking dead when I get out of these Jack, so fucking dead I swear!” it fell on deaf ears. I needed to knock some of this energy out of her. I took two of my fingers and gently began to scratch at her armpits.

“WAAITT….NOO…COMEE ON…WAIT A SECONDD HAHAHAHA PLEASEE….”

She begged and begged and begged and I just continued on, the threats kept coming and I kept going.
“HAHHAHAHAHA… FUHHAHAHAHACK”

I gave her a second to breath. “YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! I’M GOING TO FUCKING DESTROY YOU”

I just continued, this time using more than one finger on each armpit. Silent laughter soon came, this was clearly unbearable.

“STOPP!!!” I obliged. “You calmed down yet?” “OMG, please don’t do that anymore, please let me out, I’ll do anything, anything you want please, I’ll give you my feet I’ll give you everything PLEASSEEEEE let me gooooHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOO?” With her last word coming out I drove all my fingers into her ribcage and began to work them over.

“YOU’RE A MONSTERR….OHH HAAHAHAHAHA FUCKKKHAHAHA!!!” this proved to be one of Lisa’s worse areas, I could see the panic in her face, I could feel her getting sweatier and sweatier and straining more and more.

“Okay, you deserve a break from the tickling, I’m nice like that”

“Oh fucking hell, thank you” I gave her a drink of water and then started on my new plan. I got out the feathers and the vibrator that I purchased from the shop. “Wait, what… what are they?” I replied “Well Lisa, you remember what you did to me? How you ‘worked’ me over? Well this is going to be 1000 times worse than what you did to me! In fact, we are going to play a game!”

“What sort of game?”

“I will let you out of your bondage and let you do whatever you want to me if you last for 100 strokes of this feather across each nipple without begging me to stop, surely that’s no problem for you?”

“Easy, lets go”

I started counting, 1,2,3…40. At the beginning it was clear she was really enjoying it, but once the count hit 40 she started struggling. I could see her muscles straining against the restrains and the soft giggling that was building was mixed with moans. I was going slow enough for it to tickle but not far enough to give her pleasure. “OMMGGGG…. FUCCK.FUCKK..FUCKINGG HELLL”

“100, see how easy that was? You did good! Now onto the left nipple” “OH MY FUCK, NOOOOOO”

It was clear from the very first stroke that Lisa was absolutely begging for an orgasm, I could see that her light pink panties had turned into a very dark pink, she was breathing really heavy, her toes were curling under her socks and she was redder than ever and sweat kept coming with every stroke.

“OHH MY FUCKING GOD I NEEEED TO CUMMMMM, PLEASSEE LET ME CUM, I NEED IT!!!!”

With that I planted my face into her belly and blew the biggest raspberry I could while driving my fingers into her ribcage again.

“YOOU DICCKKKK, HOLY FUCK…”

“No orgasm for you, just some more of this for a while” So I continued with the tickle torture, working on her ribs, belly and armpits. I thought I’d try out the neck restraint. So I moved out and slow used two fingers to tickle her ears below her short brown hair.

“That won’t tickleeeee, what… HAHAHA…WHY…HAHAHA”

It had the desired effect, her head couldn’t move, although it was ticklish it wasn’t as ticklish as I had hoped.

“So, by my count you only got to 71 with the feather?” “Oh fuck off, surely 45 minutes of tickling is revenge enough?” “Absolutely not”. I got off the bed and went to fetch the ball gag. “Now open wide”

“MPHPPPHHHHH, HPPYPHPGDFM”

“So, we will try again, 100 strokes on each nipple, this time I don’t care if you beg, you can beg all you want, I’m not stopping”

The terror that filled her eyes was palpable. Her nipples were still rock hard. She summoned all her remaining energy to fight to get free, her muscles in her arms and legs strained hard but it was worthless, the knee restrains where an excellent buy, they kept her from really forcing the bonds. She was trapped. “No point wasting your energy, I’ve got all weekend”

So I began, as a nice and steady pace, 1,2,3… she was frustrated. Below the moans, groans and laughter there was the occasionally insult and body flinch to get free, no problem with me. I was so turned on by the time I finished on both nipples, I was pulsing. She was still fighting, still fighting to get free to get her revenge.

“You enjoy that?” from the muffled response I really doubt she did! Her eyes were bloodshot her pants soaked through, her whole body drenched in sweat. I had destroyed her and I hadn’t even got to my favourite part yet. Her feet!

“So I think I’m going to see them feet of yours” The screams through her gag were clear to me, she was not looking forward to this. “Oh ya’know, I’m gonna leave the gag on for a bit too”

I wasted no time, I dug my nails into her stripy socked left foot. I must admit I was quite rough, but she deserved it, she bounced up and down on the bed and screamed like a banshee. It must have been unbearable. After 5 minutes I stopped and changed foot, same thing, and same reaction.
“Now how can I make it easier for you?” It sounded like she screamed stop and let me go. “You want me to remove your socks and tickle your barefeet? Okay” I slowly removed each sock, slowly revealing parts of her perfect feet, first the heel, the beautiful high arches, the soft balls of the feet and then the toes with the perfect black nail polish, because of all the tickling and orgasm denial they were sweaty and stinky – absolutely perfect. I actually felt like I was going to climax and the look and smell of her bond feet but I kept it together.

“Say, they look like they need cleaned? Do you want me too?” Another muffled scream of no came. “Ok, no problem” I wrapped my lips and tongue round her big toe of her left foot and sucked, and explosion of laughter and came with this, clearly her feet were her worst area. I continued on each toe of each foot, I maybe took an hour sucking and worshipping her extremely soft and sensitive feet. I was heaven, Lisa not so much.

I gave her a well-earned 10 minute break after the worshipping was complete. I’m a nice guy. I went to the bathroom to relive myself of my raging hard on. It was incredible, I left Lisa bound and gagged to the bed.

“Orgasm time then Lisa” she looked delighted. Finally after hours of torture she was getting an orgasm. Well she would be getting a few if we are being honest, but it wasn’t going to be all pleasurable.

I take the vibrator I got from the shop and find the other one Lisa has in her bedroom both perfect sizes, small and perfectly fitted to her size 7.5 feet, now when I say her feet are sensitive I mean they are super super sensitive. So I tied the two vibrators to her feet, and turned them both on the medium setting. She flinched straight away, with tears in her eyes now I knew she was at breaking point, she fought the restraints again, no luck. She screamed and begged through the gag. I wasn’t finished.

“You remember the post orgasm torture you gave me with your feet Lisa? Well it was the worst torture in my life, 2 hours and multiple orgasms by your feet, you’re not getting off lightly!” With that I reproduce the feathers and remove the gag!

“HAHAHA PLEASSSEEEEEEE FUCKINGGG HELLL PLEASSSSEE JACCKK”

“No count this time, I’m going to keep stroking and stroking…1…2…3….4”

When I hit 20 she was in a state, every fibre of her body wanted an orgasm, I kept her on edge for seemed like an eternity and the feathers were only getting her to her limit but not past it plus the vibrators on her feet where sending her sensations all over the place, perfection.
I stopped the vibrators I wanted to hear her beg.

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE, I’ll give you a footjob every day forever, anything you want, blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs everything just giVEEE MEE AN ORGASM!!!”

I felt it was only fair now, so I put both vibrators up the high setting now on her feet. “HAHAHAHAHAH FUUCCCKKKKK” and I lay beside her and put my left hand under her soaking wet pants and began to bring her to her to her orgasm. It didn’t take long.

“YESSSS, YESSSS, YESSSShahahahahaSSSSSSSSS…FFUUCCChahahahahaCCKKKKKK”

I’d like to think I gave her the best but most ruined orgasm ever!

I stopped the vibrators on her feet and give them a little tickle. Then I pleased her.

The gag went back on, I sent the vibrator to high placed it below her pants and completely ruined her, orgasm came on top of orgasm. She begged for them so she got them! It got too much for her so she eventually passed out.

Remember folks, I have all weekend. I untied her, washed her, dressed her back up, leaving her socks and shoes off and knowing she’d be in a weakened state hogtied her and moved into the living room, I switched on the PlayStation and waiting for her to awake. Once she woke she just grumbled “For fuck sake, still tied up then, you not had your fun?” I replied, “Nope, I want your feet, I want to see if I can make you orgasm just my rubbing caressing and tickling your feet, you think it’s possible.

With a look of fear and panic in her eyes she simply replied “Oh fuck”
----------------------------------------
Well I hope you’s all enjoyed the second part of this story, I enjoyed writing it. God I wish it was true haha. I would appreciate some feedback whether it be good or bad, I’m all ears. If I get enough encouragement I might stick a part 3 and possibly 4 together.

Enjoy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back