• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Video Crave

XLaughingLisaX

TMF Novice
1970356_778096825597495_7288940694728875428_n.jpg
10999580_873295139410996_4284583941336344932_n.jpg

Hello everyone,

So recently I have been watching tickle videos a little more than I usually have. No idea why lol.. A thought has come to me while doing so, wondering if I'd make a good tickle video (as a lee).. I often wonder if I'd help a producer make any sales, because I have yet to see a cambodian model be tickled in any well known companies. So many thoughts come up while thinking these thoughts, it overwhelms me sometimes to be honest. I often wonder if I'd be able to take the tickling long enough for the producer to make a good video to sell haha I am very ticklish after all, and certain spots drive me to the point of lunatic laughter, even though people say I always look angry in public -_- soooo... Yeah... I also have noticed I'm not near any major tickle producers, being from Minnesota, so I have no idea how I'd do it.

Besides the obvious crave to be in a tickle video, I have no idea where to begin. Do I sign up? What do I do? Tips would be helpful haha even tips how to prepare one's-self for a professional tickle session filmed. Any tips or suggestions would be great :) thanks!

Feel free to click on the pictures above to see if I'd be "tickle video material" haha I can take opinions :)

~Lisa

Someone please hire her! As a video fan (who is also learning a little more about Cambodia thanks to Loung Ung’s speaking tours) I would love to see a Cambodian - and this Cambodian - in a video.

Definitely attractive which is a plus.
I wouldn't say you look angry but you do look serious.
The transition from serious look to laughing would also be a plus.

If you have your heart set on working with one of the major, prolific studios, then most likely, you'll have to go where they are. Primarily east and southeast of you. Perhaps you have some travel plans this summer? I know of a foot fetish company that pays for models to travel to them, maybe some tickle companies will also.

Beyond that though, it sounds like it's really something you have a strong desire to at least test, so along those lines, I say to begin with, make your own video. You don't have to make something epic or compare it to what your fav studio does. Just something simple. Use your phone. Get someone you're comfortable with and shoot maybe 60 seconds. It'll help answer some of the questions your have regarding whether or not you'd be a good fit for a filmed tickling. I'll go out on a limb and bet your certainly ARE! But, even that little bit of an experience can be of value. It also may serve as a temporary outlet until you are able to get to a producer you'd like to work with.

I think you'd make a great model. You're definitely attractive and have a good figure.

I wouldn't worry too much about being too ticklish in certain parts. Depending on what a producer wants, you may not have to make videos that are too long. Besides, there should be a time where you will discuss with your producers what your limits are, where you don't want to be tickled for prolonged amounts of time, etc.

You'll likely have to travel if you want to be near major producers. But if you're fine with smaller producers, i'm sure you could find someone in a large city like Minneapolis. Best that you do plenty of research. I'm only familiar with a few major producers because i'm still looking through production companies, but there are many people on TMF who will be able to help you find someone. Best of luck.

Thank you everyone for the advice, insight and help! I shall keep looking and see what ever comes of this haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back