• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fastest you've ever been forced to say the safe word or vice versa

isurrender

TMF Poster
What is the fastest you've ever been forced to say the safe word and vice versa?

It has never happened to me.

It's a fun challenge to strive for in a session. I've had a couple of lee's "tap out" in 30 sec when the brush hits.

A very nice lady who agreed to let me tickle her feet, started losing her mind around 10-seconds and then pulled her feet away and changed her mind after about 15-seconds total...

She was very ticklish on her feet. She gave me a foot job and giggled all the way through it.

Within minutes. Some times I safeword embarrassingly fast with 2 or more ticklers.

Oh, yeah, seconds. Literally seconds. If I'm immobilized or trapped, it's nearly instantaneous -- I can't not surrender. Unfortunately since I never have a safeword arranged ahead of time -- my ticklings are generally unplanned ad hoc attacks -- the tickler(s) never stop quite as soon as I ask them to.

Oh, yeah, seconds. Literally seconds. If I'm immobilized or trapped, it's nearly instantaneous -- I can't not surrender. Unfortunately since I never have a safeword arranged ahead of time -- my ticklings are generally unplanned ad hoc attacks -- the tickler(s) never stop quite as soon as I ask them to.

But they'd be nice and stop after an hour or so, right? :p

My wife and I often wrestle each other to see who can get whom into handcuffs first, and then it's just a game of making the loser shout "I submit!" If I get her and I'm going for a humiliatingly quick plea for mercy, I'll take my fingers back and forth across the bottoms of her toes. A bout a half second of that usually gets a very pouty, very frustrated "I submit!"

If she gets me and wants to go for an embarrassingly quick plea for mercy she starts planting little kisses up and down my armpits. (Drives me absolutely NUTS!) at that point it's usually just the time it takes for me to growl in frustration and... "I submit!".

But they'd be nice and stop after an hour or so, right? :p

Not everyone is as merciless as you, sir.

...even the most vicious of my friends and loved ones would relent in under twenty minutes.

Joking! (Almost) all of my tormentors release me within minutes. I'd argue that for the very ticklish, twenty minutes might as well be an hour.

Not everyone is as merciless as you, sir.

...even the most vicious of my friends and loved ones would relent in under twenty minutes.

Joking! (Almost) all of my tormentors release me within minutes. I'd argue that for the very ticklish, twenty minutes might as well be an hour.

I'd love to meet your wife and her friend sometime and work out a plan to have some fun with you! :p

I'd love to meet your wife and her friend sometime and work out a plan to have some fun with you! :p

Heh, my wife would almost certainly step in to rescue me before I got too frantic. She's (usually) pretty softhearted.

Heh, my wife would almost certainly step in to rescue me before I got too frantic. She's (usually) pretty softhearted.

Dammit! Well, maybe just Sarah then, when the wife's not around.

Once, in the early 2000's, I was at a gathering and strapped to a Flanders bench. My feet were in stocks. My hands were fastened straight down by my waist. I was sitting up at a 90° angle. I was wearing shorts and nothing else. I couldn't wiggle much less move an inch. Totally immobile. All the while I was being strapped in, I was bragging how I couldn't be broken. Well about 3-4 of the girls there started tickling me all over. I lasted about 5-6 minutes. I'd never been so confined before. It was so hot. I'd love to do it again.

I think within 2-3 minutes. Ex found a super ticklish spot i didn't know i had so needless to say i didn't last long.

about 5 minutes for my wife to get me to say i surrender.
she was very proud of herself, lol

steve

For me, it wasn’t actually during a tickle session at all. During a meet-and-greet with a potential playmate, he decided to tickle my feet under the table in the restaurant we were eating at. Since I’ve always been REALLY shy about public tickling, all it took was about a minute of light foot tickles to make me safeword because I nearly died of embarrassment. The thought of someone either seeing me being tickled or hearing me giggling uncontrollably was too much for me to take. Lesson learned - NEVER tell a sadistic ‘ler that public tickles are your kryptonite :D

I typically go out of my way to NOT induce a safeword from lees lol. With newcomers, literally seconds though. Among the initiated - the one time I remember actually trying to get her to safeword - maybe 90 seconds or so.

Not a tickle session but a girl I hooked up with recently who had incredibly sensitive feet. When I attempted to rub her foot she began giggling, laughing, and trembling. I joked and said how I wanted to see how long she could handle a simple foot rub, there was no official safe word. but she mmedatly began pleading "wait" over and over again so I'd say she barely lasted a second.

10 minutes I said it but it was from Post Orgasm Torture - I have never broken so quickly.

Once, in the early 2000's, I was at a gathering and strapped to a Flanders bench. My feet were in stocks. My hands were fastened straight down by my waist. I was sitting up at a 90° angle. I was wearing shorts and nothing else. I couldn't wiggle much less move an inch. Totally immobile. All the while I was being strapped in, I was bragging how I couldn't be broken. Well about 3-4 of the girls there started tickling me all over. I lasted about 5-6 minutes. I'd never been so confined before. It was so hot. I'd love to do it again.

That sounds super hot!

Not a tickle session but a girl I hooked up with recently who had incredibly sensitive feet. When I attempted to rub her foot she began giggling, laughing, and trembling. I joked and said how I wanted to see how long she could handle a simple foot rub, there was no official safe word. but she mmedatly began pleading "wait" over and over again so I'd say she barely lasted a second.

Ugh! Please tell me this was recent and it wasn’t me lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back