• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A strange tale and a tough introduction! (F/M Hypnosis, kinda weird, but good)

glw30

Bruce's mistake was overconfidence.

He had become suspicious of his room mate ben's late night activities and gotten evasive answers as to what he was up tom Being stubborn, he followed Ben to a venue, only to be roughed up by security and ejected.

That night, ben told him that he was involved in a secret society that he described as a " mixed wrestling club."

Bruce, being a prominent wrestler, and excited at the idea if wresing with women, naturally wanted in!

"No! Trust me!" Ben had said, "It's not what you think! I cant tell you why because you have to be a level 3 member before I can, just trust me islt isn't what you think, that's all I can say!

But Bruce would have none of it. He demanded that his friend I initiate him into the club, and so he did, and his first "match" was booked with a level 2 initiate.

"How many levels are there?" Asked Bruce?

"Thirteen" Ben answered.

Bruce noticed a list of combatants on one of the tables in the room and that the girls seemed to be toward the top of the rankings. He also noticed a book to the list that was written in Latin, which he vaguy understood thanks to his Latin courses. Something about magic and curses and psychic powers that he dodnt understand, but it ended with the statement that any lower level initiate coikd challange a high ranking one "at their own parel", by uttering a Latin phrase in their presence!

He looked around and spotted the #1 contender on the list who looked to be just an attractive young collage girl who he was ceartain he could take in an instant.

Without hesitation helped at her and blurted out the change phrase!

She and the rest of the room stared at him in disbelief, and then... Erupted in laughter! Bruce clenched his teeth in anger when he heard "you're dead meat kid!" And "Boy did junior bite off more than he can chew!"

Ben rushed to Bruce and exclaimed:
"Bruce what the hell did you do??? Callanges have to be answered immediately! You dont know... I cant tell you!... you idiot!!!!"

Bruce was about to respond in anger when he was rushed to what looked like an MMA octagon, but with strange symbols drawn on the ground and weird items strewn about the corners.

The girl he challenged looked to be stretching nonchalantly which angered him, she was half his size and didnt look very athletic.

Bruce removes his shirt, and did some warmups of his own, during which he realized that his shoes didn't have any traction so he removed them as well, leaving him in just a pair of shorts.

For some reason this provoked jeers of "oh no!" And "this guy is dead!"

Some kind of official stood between he and the girl and said 'The challange has been accepted and will be carried out. Both combatants are authorized to use their full abilities, and no limits will be places upon their powers."

Bruce started at this "powers? What the hell?"

He started to feel as though this were less of an underground "fight club" and more like some kind of coven of witches.

The official waved a hand and exclaimed, BEGIN!

Brice started to circle the girl, who merely reclined in her corner and didnt look the least bit worried.

"It really sucks" She said

"What does?" Bruce asked

"It's so humiliating that you're going to have to submit in your very first match."

Bruce darkened. In his whole wrestling career he had never once had to tap oit or submit, it was one of the things that held up his reputation as a tough guy.

He started to charge forward, but the girl just gave a regrettable sigh. He caught her in a bear hug and looked at her

"Think you're gonna make me submit now?"

She looked at him with a combination of pity and exasperation and her eyes... her eyes!

He couldnt explain it, but she had given an instruction to his subconscious mind that he absolutely *needed* to let her go, kneel in the middle of the octagon, stretch his arms up as far as he could and keep quiet!

"No!" He thought, even as he started to let her go and diligently walk to the middle of the octagon. "No I can't!"

He kneeled down.

"What did she do to me?"

He lifted his arms up as far as he could. He wanted so badly to protest. Was she some kind of hypnotist??? This was cheating! This was unfair! This had to be against the rules!

The very last thing he uttered was:

"Noooooooooooo"

And his brain instructed him to be quiet from then on.

The girl just walked over to him.

"You poor guy"she said, "not only did you take your shirt off, you took your shoes off!"

*gulp* was the only noise he made

"Wait, no.... no, God no!" He thought while kneeling expressionless with his arms up and all of his most sensitive areas on display!

"No, she can't be thinking, oh God tickling???? No, I couldn't stand it, she can be..."

The girl sat in front of him and spoke again

"Bare feet, bare stomach, bare armpits, you really screwed your self honey."

He made no sound, but upon hearing a litany of his most ticklish areas listed off, and being stuck shirtless and barefoot with his arms up and his soles pointed upward in front of a girl that he arrogantly changed, hes eyes WIDENED.

The girl just smirked at him. "You wanna quit?" she asked.

He sat there expressionless.

"Too bad you can't tap out of verbally submit." She said cutely.

"I submit! I submit! Please! Please dont tickle! I'll die! I'll go nuts! Please! At least let me beg for mercy!"

But all this was in his head as he just sat there with his neck, pits and stomach on full display in front of her.

"Sorry hon" she said. She extended a finger in the air and traced around his neck, behind his ears, down both of his armpits, his nipples, his ribs, all over his stomach, and then git up to move behind him.

"Oh my god please no more!!!!"

Every traceingered on every inch of his body and each stroke felt like an individual hand working over his most sensitive tickle spots. It was non stop torture wherever she had touched

"OH GOD! AHAHAHAH! MY NECK IS TOO SENSITIVE! NOT MY PITS, PLEASE LET ME LOWER MY ARMS. OH FUCK, OOOOHHHH NOT MY NIPPLES shhhhh fuuuuck... AHAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT ON MY SIDES AND STOMACH! MY RIBS ARE TOO TICKLISH, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!"

But in reality all he did was sit there quietly while enduring the worst tickle torture of his life.

"No! No please not my feet! Please I'll quit, ill submit! Ill.do anything NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT ON MY BARE FEET PLEASE, IM TOO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT STAND IT!!!!!!

His bare feet felt as though somebody were poking and gently taking them up and down with forks while at the same time another person was licking and biting his toes!!!!!

She walked around, sat in front of the poor guy and looked into his vacant eyes.

"I do feel kinda sorry for you, that's gotta be the worst torture you can imagine, you got something you wanna say to me?"

She lifted the trance ever so slightly and within a millisecond, the poor guy's eyes melted into the most desperate, pathetic, pleading, begging look and he croked out:

"I give".

She chuckled "hmmm, sorry babe but I have to accept your submission and... nah.

He couldn't laugh, he could just barely utter sounds, but he managed "please I give"

"Nope! She said with a cute smile. You need to learn a lesson about humility."

He choked out "I cant take it"

She rolled her eyes. "Sorry tough guy, I'm gonna make you be quiet again"

He managed "no, please let me laugh or beg for merc..." and he was quiet and expressionless

She kissed him on the forehead, goodnight home, I'm going to bed, you'll just have to sit there and take it until the hypnosis wears off. I won't tell you how long that is but, you won't be getting any relief for a while. Have a good night!" She said, and made her way out of the room.

After a while the other spectators got bored and left, leaving a barefoot and shirtless bruce kneeling on the floor with his arms up having to experience the worst torture he could ever imagine with nothing but a wide eyed, disbelieving look on his face.

(To be continued!)

I know it was a little slow to get going and it's a little strange, but I'd love to use this story as a jumping off point for a series.

Lemme know what you think!

Last edited:
Very interesting concept. I'm a big fan of scenarios where the victim is tickled by some sort of unfeeling power (like magic, machines, or even aliens), but I don't think I've ever read something with hypnosis. Hope you will elaborate on this topic a bit more in the future. :)

YES! Great start! FFF/mmm would be even better, if possible. Witches who delight in tickling men! Ultimate power!

Great story! I loved the premise. The description of the action was pitch perfect, as was the dialog. I loved his utter helplessness and inability to beg or laugh. Her taunting was great! I hope you write more and maybe include a m/m scene.

Great story! I loved the premise. The description of the action was pitch perfect, as was the dialog. I loved his utter helplessness and inability to beg or laugh. Her taunting was great! I hope you write more and maybe include a m/m scene.

I would LOVE to write a m/m one

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back