• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Power of Tickling (a Captain Planet story) (FF/M)

Empoleon666

It was a lovely day on one of the many beaches of California. After stopping Verminous Scum from flooding the Pacific Ocean with toxic waste, the Planeteers decided to take some R&R time for themselves. While Gi and Linka were playing volleyball against each other, Kwame, Ma-Ti and Wheeler were sunbathing (of course, they all applied sunscreen before).

As Wheeler laid back and relaxed, he thought to himself, ”This is the life. Sunny beaches, saving the world from polluting jerks. Not to mention getting to see my gorgeous blonde teammate and her cute friend play in the sand. Yessiree, I don’t see this day going wrong”. He took a deep relaxing sigh before closing his eyes and dozing off...

When Wheeler woke up, he tried to stretch himself out, only to find that he couldn’t move. He opened his eyes and found that he was laid out spreadeagle-style with sand-like materials holding down each of his limbs. He was about to call out for help when he heard giggling.

“Privyet Veeler. Did you enjoy your zun nap?”

He looked up to see Linka and Gi, both bikini-clad, standing over him with huge mischievous grins on their faces.

“We had Kwame uses his earth powers to harden sand restraints around you,” Gi explained. “So, I don’t think you’ll be going anywhere.”
“But why am I tied down?!”

Linka knelt down next to him. “Zee, during our volleyball game, I was delling Gi aboud vhat happened a few days ago. You remember vhat happened, don’t you?”

Wheeler flashbacked to a few days ago. The two were having a friendly argument over which of the two had the better powers. The argument escalated to Wheeler pinning the blonde down and tickling her until she said that he had the cooler powers. But surely she wasn’t still angry about that...right?

“So, I dought dat I should redurn ze favor,” Linka continued. “Don't you dink I should?”
“Heck no! I’m burnin’ my outta here!” Wheeler shouted back.

He tried to raise his hand to aim at the sand restraints, but he realized, to his horror, that he didn’t have his ring on.

“Looking for this?” Gi asked him, pulling his ring from behind her back. “It’s a good thing you’re a heavy sleeper. Otherwise, removing your ring and restraining you would’ve been much harder.

“Uh...Ma-Ti?! Kwame?! Help!” the fire Planeteer, now in panic mode, cried out.

Linka shook her head in amusement. “Don’t you remember, zilly? Kwame vas ze one who trapped you in ze sand. And he and Ma-Ti vere courteous enough to ztay in ze ship vhile I got my payback. You’re at our merzy now, Yankee!”

Wheeler gulped. “Uh...I’m sorry.”
“Too late for apologies!” Linka dramatically shouted. “Now, led me zhow you vhy I have ze best power.”

Linka raised her ring in the air. A tiny gust of wind fired from the ring, blowing all over Wheeler’s sensitive soles.

“Hahahahaha! Stop it! Hahahahaha! Quit it, you-hahahahaha!”
“Prasteetye, but vhat did you jusd dry do call me?” the wind Planeteer asked him as she shot the gust directly into his belly button.

“HAHAHAHAHA! I SAID-HAHAHAHA! I-I tried callin’ you a gorgeous and forgiving woman!”
“Really?” Gi asked with an eyebrow raised. “Because I think you were trying to call her a...” Gi whispered something into Linka’s ear, causing her to dramatically gasp.

“You monster!” Linka exclaimed. “Gi, I dink you zould clean up dis dirty man.”
“With pleasure,” Gi replied.

Gi raised her ring into the air and started to launch out numerous tiny bubbles. Links launched a gust that stuck the bubbles all over Wheeler’s body, making sure a majority of the bubbles stuck to his feet and armpits.

“What are you...gonna do?” Wheeler wearily asked the two.
“Vell, you know vhat bubbles do. Dey pop!” Linka explained, popping one of the many bubbles on his feet, causing him to let out a giggle.
“You get his lower half. I’ll get his upper,” Gi told her friend. The two knelt down in the sand and started popping all of the bubbles on him.

“NO! HAHAHAHA! QUIT IT YOU-HAHAHAHA! NO MORE TICKLING!” the boy shouted.
“Zat’s vunny. You vere pervectly okay vith tickling vhen you vere doing it to me a vew days ago,” Linka countered as she popped a bubble that got stuck between his toes.

Five minutes later, all the bubbles were popped. Wheeler, now a giggling mess, was left trying to catch his breath. “Please...is it all done now?” Wheeler hesitantly asked.

Linka giggled. “Nyet. I dink I have vun more idea.”

She whispered something into Gi’s ear. Upon hearing her idea, Gi’s face lit up and she dashed off.

Linka knelt down and stroked her teammate’s face, wiping away the tears in his eyes. “I just sent Gi on a vittle errand to fetch zome dings. Zo, Yankee, I zuggest you use zis dime to beg me to zhow you zome merzy.”

Wheeler let out a massive gulp. “Ok! Ok! Linka, I’m so so so sorry! You and Gi have better powers than me! I swear, I’ll never tickle you again! I-“

Linka shushed him. “Oh, Veeler! You don’t need to apologize. Zeecretly...I enjoyed it.”

Wheeler’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head. “You enjoyed it?!”
“A little,” she admitted with a wink.
“So...can I tickle you, or...”
“You can,” the wind Planeteer explained. “But jusd know...zere VILL be payback!”

The two giggled and glanced into each other’s eyes. The two started to pucker their lips and pull their heads towards the other when they heard Gi call out, “Linka! I got them!”

Linka pulled her lips back from Wheeler’s lips (with a wink that seemed to say “later”) as Gi ran up to them, holding a fistful of seagull feathers. After Gi set the feathers on the ground, Linka conjured up a tiny tornado that sucked up the feathers.

Realizing that the feather tornado would soon be making its way to his feet, he called out, “Hey, wait! Linka promised me mercy!”
“He’s right, Gi. I did promise ze Yankee merzy.”

She slowed the tornado down and pulled from it a grand total of one feather.

“That’s it?! That’s your ‘mercy’?!” Wheeler asked incredulously.
“Yep. It’s a zhame really,” Linka said as she drew the tornado closer and closer to his feet. “Id is doo bad you musd endure zhis dorture. Alas, vhen it comes to stopping us, ze power...isn’t yours.”

The End

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back