• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mental Health / Advice for feeling Sucidal

Yardis

TMF Novice
It's been 4 months sinc my last suicide attempt. Winters always hard. I go down hill then depression comes on me. That's my sixth one.

I don't know if I'll ever get better or turn it around, but maybe others can. And my avice to them is to talk to the right people. If there are helplines call them, if there are counsellors go see them. Talkking about it is the cure, it wot solve everything but it will help you through it. there will be people who care looking after you eventually, just take the big brave first step and talk to somebody. it doesn't have to end. even if it feels like nobody else in the world cares, i want you to be ok, because i know how bad it feels, and i dont want others feeling like that.

i think everybody should look up the numbers for helplines just so they have them at least, and know of mental health services. because somebody will need them some day.

i feel ya on the winter stuff im the same..just keep trying to do better..It takes a lot of work but its worth the end result

It sounds like you might have seasonal affective disorder. However, to get an accurate diagnosis, you should seek out a psychologist and explain to them what you're going through and how you feel, just like you did on here with us.

Disclaimer: I am not a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist and this should not be substituted as professional medical advice.

OMG! Yardis! I never knew! (HUGS) (HUGS) (HUGS) We're here for ya! If ya ever need an ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on then we're there for ya! Stay in touch kay? (hugs)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back