• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Miss These two Lovely Ladies Coming This August!

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
I want to thank all of my supporters out there because without you I wouldn't be able to keep doing this, from Patreon to my webstore each purchase or subscription goes such a long way and gives me the ability to find and shoot new girls I just want to say Thank You!!

With that said I have two very beautiful friends from Miami that I have just booked to do they're first shoot with us Lyla and Leah. These two are room mates and dancers I came across while in Florida =CONFIG]591521

I met these two girls at the pool hanging out and couldn't help but notice how amazing there feet where so much so I approached them to see if they might be interested in shooting some tickling and foot fetish videos with me. Long story short they both were very interested and looking for some help finiacially for the up nd coming trip to New York. So I have scheduled them both for an August 15th shoot, I will be shooting a cash4laughs style video, cash4feet style video and the new bondage/tickle torture style video we are calling sinister sensations. In addition these two are open to do customs and are taking requets, they need some extra cash for there trip and both agreed they would do custom videos so fellow friends and supporters I need your help! If your a fan of either girl show some support and order a custom video, all the proceeds goes directly to the girl for her trip t the big apple and will just help pave the way for them to return and do more videos with us. They both are very ticklish and have great feet but I know my fans want to see so before I left I made this little sneak peak introduction so you all can see the girls get a taste and if interested in getting a custom then you can dm me. If you are a Patreon subscriber, you get 15% off any custom videos and new subscribers that have signed up this month will get 25% off customs!

Don't hesitate the customs will be first come first serve as they will only have so much time but I assure same day delivery of the footage and provide agreements for a full refund if there were to be an issues! If anyone would be interested please dm me on here or email me at [email protected] thank you.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nQYnhf_WHks8hw3anrzmOiydf_xoGp-q

Attachments

• IMG_9124.jpeg
    IMG_9124.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 638
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back