• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend Mercilessly Tickled by Her Ex

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
]Earlier today I witnessed a sight that I will probably never be able to forget. The fires of both jealousy and sexual excitement still burn in me hours later as I lie awake in bed next to my sleeping girlfriend. What I’d seen had been supplemented by my girlfriend describing the experience to me from her point of view after it happened.

It all began as we planned to work out together. Our neighborhood has a small private gym which is rather secluded. A 5 minute drive from the nearest house, it is decently out of the way. Despite this, it still has people there during all hours which it is open. My girlfriend and I don’t really enjoy working out with people, so we decided to go after the place closes to get our workout in, and we brought our swimsuits so we could go to the pool right after. We wouldn’t be bothering anyone since the gym and pool were so out of the way and we clean up our messes, so we figured no harm no foul.

During the drive to the gym, we talked about how awesome it would be to work out by ourselves and the go swimming after, maybe even skinny dipping. This might become our new nightly ritual depending on how everything went. I poked her in the sides a few times on the way, listening to her giggle and she told me to quit it. She was way too ticklish for me to be doing that, and even though it turned her on a little, the sensation was so intense that she really couldn’t stand to be tickled ever. Once we got there, my girlfriend, Katie brought her phone into the little gym for our music and I left mine in the car seeing as there would be no need for it. Once we got into the gym and turned on the lights, I took the time to admire how sexy she looked in her sports bra and nike shorts. Even though the compression, her butt and boobs bulged out of their confinement. Her pale skin shone from her lightly defined abs all the way down her toned legs. I’d been itching for a workout, so I immediately began. I walked up to the room with all the niche weights and slid open the metal door. I turned back and looked at Katie doing her planks, then walked into the darkness. Searching for my hex lift took a minute or two, and as soon as I found it, I heard a yelp come from Katie. Before I knew what was happening, the metal door slid shut and I heard a padlock click, trapping me inside. I looked out the small window in the door and what I saw made my blood run cold.

Katie’s ex boyfriend Rob had somehow figured out where we were and barged in on our workout. He then locked me in the closet and I saw now that he was wrestling Katie to the floor. Looking at the exit, I noticed that he had put a bike lock over the door so that you could only leave if you had the key, which I assumed he had. As he straddled her on the ground, I noticed a large duffel bag next to him; that could only be a bad sign. Being a fairly large guy, it was very easy for him to completely overpower Katie, and before either of us knew what was happening, he handcuffed her hands behind her back and tied her legs together.

“Rob what are you doing?!” She exclaimed “LET ME GO you fucker!!”

As she protested, I banged against the door as hard as I could, even using the weights to try and escape, but to no avail.

Through her protests, he flipped her over onto her back and quickly slipped off her shoes and socks. Even though she thrashed as hard as she could, it did nothing against the combined restriction of her bondage and his strength. He pulled out a bottle of expensive lotion from the duffel bag, put three squirts into his hand, and then started rubbing it into her right foot.

“Heh STOP IHIHIHT! Rob STOP!!”

Despite her yelling, he said nothing and continued to massage the copious amount of lotion into her foot. There was way too much to the point where her small foot was covered in a layer of about a centimeter of lotion. Her feet had just been pedicured yesterday, so they were quite sensitive and painted a gorgeous red. After making sure he rubbed it in between her toes, eliciting even more giggles and guffaws from her, he took out a pair of overly thick socks from his bag and put one on her foot. He then took out a pair of uggs and put one on top of the sock, duct taping it in place. He proceeded to do the same with her other foot, slathering it with an obscene amount of lotion. At this point, I had given up on escaping, having repeatedly thrown the heaviest weights I could find at the door, and was forced to watch what was happening.

“Rob QUIHIHIHIT IHIHIT!! Whihihie is my fohoot so hot!?!”

He smiled as he continued massaging the lotion in, obviously enjoying himself. Then he put the matching sock and ugg on, securing them with tape once more.

“Alright I know you’re wondering what’s going on here… I saw that you guys were going to our secluded neighborhood gym on Snapchat maps, and I figured I’d try and have some fun. I know the closest house to here is 2 and a half miles away and there are no cameras in the gym, so nobody will ever know this happened. Jim, this is probably going to suck for you, but there’s nothing you can do about it since I’ve secured the exits and taken your girlfriends phone. So just try to enjoy the show, okay.” Rob winked at me and then turned to Katie. “I’m know your biggest weakness hasn’t gone away since we were a thing, and I’m going to abuse it until I’ve had enough.”

“Rob please tell me you’re not going to do what I think!”

“Are you still ticklish?”

“Oh my god YES! Don’t do this to me!!”

I watched silently as he pulled some mascara out of his bag and applied it to her face. “It’ll be fun to see this run one more time.” He said, making his intentions clear. She was going to cry tonight.

“Those heated socks are going to keep your lotioned feet nice and hot for later, if I get around to them,” he mocked. Everyone there knew how ticklish Katie’s feet were, and she had told me stories of how sadistically Rob used to pin her down and tickle her or have his friends hold her down after a pedicure and let him go to town on her feet. But in those instances, it always stopped after 2 or 3 minutes, and she could thrash around a reasonable amount. Here, no matter how hard she screamed, no one could save her; no matter how hard she tried to thrash, her bondage would hold her still for a whole night of tickling. She was trapped. And I had to watch.

Rob stood her up and carried her, thrashing and protesting, over to the latt pulldown machine where you sat down and locked your legs in and then reached your arms up and grabbed the bar to pull down weight. He had her sit backwards on the machine and taped her legs in place behind her. Then he undid the handcuffs and raised her arms. She tried to fight him by pulling them down, but he was much stronger than she was, so he easily pulled her arms up one at a time and handcuffed them together around the bar so that she would not be able to get her hands unattached from it. Knowing what was coming, Katie pleaded to Rob and tried to pull her arms down. Since there was little weight at the time, she was able to pull her arms down, but Rob quickly walked behind her and pushed the weight down, yanking her arms back up. He then put the weight pin at 350 pounds, knowing Katie wouldn’t be able to lift it.

Trapped with her arms up and facing away from the machine, Katie looked directly at me through the window. She couldn’t see me but she knew I was watching her predicament and had heard the banging while she was being manhandled. Her eyes pleaded for help but she knew none was coming. As Rob walked back in front of her, he eyed the body before him, focusing mainly on the boobs, armpits, and abs.

“Rob please!! Let me go! This is ILLEGAL!! So we won’t report you to the police if you let us go right now!” She yelled with more authority in her voice than she showed on her face, which looked as if she was about to burst into tears. She later informed me that she knew pleading would do nothing, but it excited her a little, so she figured she might play along a little if it made the experience more bearable.

“I’m going to take off your sports bra and put on your swimsuit top. If you can hold it in your mouth, I’ll leave those sensitive boobies alone, but if not, then I’m going to bring out some toys and go to town on them.”

“Rob PLEASE! NOT MY BOOBS!” She pleaded as he took some scissors from his duffel bag and snipped her bra off. They hung, trembling, for a few seconds as Rob took her swim top and covered them up.

Taking the ends of the top, he placed them in her mouth cautioning,” Once this falls, your boobs are fair game to tickle, and you don’t want to know what it’s like to be tickled with the tools I've brought. She later told me that she’d never been tickled with anything other than fingers before, and even though she knew the tools were going to be so much worse, it turned her on a bit thinking about him dragging them all over her body and forcing her to laugh harder than ever before.

She made grunting noises trying to convince him to not tickle her, but the body in front of Rob proved impossible to resist. He placed his hands on her sides and very gently trailed the very tips of his fingers all over her torso. Katie’s grin grew even wider and the noises she made became even more frantic; shrill noises pierced the otherwise quiet atmosphere of the gym, signifying her discomfort. Rob continued tracing his fingers gently all over her body, stroking up and down her stomach, tracing figure eights around her bellybutton, spidering his fingers along her sides, all the while sporting a huge erection poking through his shorts.

Katie’s face grew steadily more pink as she kept her muffled giggles and squeals up. After a few minutes, Rob gave her a break. She seemed to have forgotten I was there for the time being; she no longer looked my way. Katie was entirely focused on her own predicament. As Rob stood up momentarily, his massive penis brushed against her face and it seemed like this was the first time she noticed it.

“MMPH MMPH” she shook her head and pouted at him as he held up his fingers and wiggled them at her. Even I could tell from my disadvantaged point of view that this teasing was driving her crazy.

“You’ve done a decent job so far, but that was really nothing compared to what’s coming. Cootchie coo sexy,” he taunted as his hands descended back onto her body. Rob’s thumbs were in the hollows of her armpits and his fingers were behind her body, anchoring his thumbs in place. Immediately she started squirming around and trying to pull down her arms. She told me that she’d never felt so helpless and vulnerable as at that point. She struggled against a weight that was too heavy for her to pull her arms down all the while looking her captive in the face, begging with her eyes. He sadistically left his thumbs there as he stared at her for a few minutes. Just the presence of his hands near her armpits was driving her crazy, and she squealed and bounced up and down as he left them there. Eventually, Rob grew bored and began twitching his thumbs periodically. Every time there was the slightest movement, Katie let out a muffled squeal.

Rob’ erection remained constant as he toyed with her armpits and stared in her eyes, periodically twitching in his shorts. I watched it and knew that something was going to happen with it that involved my girlfriend, and I was too helpless to stop anything. I can’t believe that I didn’t have my phone and I was trapped in this dark room as Katie’s ex traced his hands all over her skin, making her lose her mind.

Through her squealing and shaking, everyone could see that Katie was losing what little grip on herself she held onto. I was surprised that he was able to contain himself for so long, using only gentle teasing to tickle her so far. As he twitched his thumbs over and over, she knew it would only be a matter of time before he started actually tickling her hard, and her laughter would ensure that she dropped the top immediately.

Rob then began to drag his thumbs up and down her armpits ever so gently, eliciting even more squeals and protests from his captive. Over time he added a few fingers into the mix until he was gently spidering the pads of his fingers all along the inside of her armpits. By this time, she was full on laughing with her teeth clenched. Being so helpless completely destroyed her morale, but she still wanted to avoid those tools he brought for as long as possible. I saw her eyes keep glancing at his rock hard penis and then back at his face and wondered what was going through her mind. She laughed and shrieked and shook her head side to side for several long minutes as Rob spidered his fingers inside her armpits and trailed them over her sensitive torso.

Quickly, he kneaded her ribs and then squeezed her stomach, causing her to full on scream through her teeth. After this, he continued quickly mixing it up and forcing her to giggle and laugh, but somehow she held on to her bikini top. Without warning, he stuck his hands right into her armpits and began pinching and wiggling his fingers, then applying pressure and moving them around. Right away, Katie’s mouth opened and she began full on belly laughing as her bikini dropped.

“NOHOHOH HAHAHA STOOOHOOOOP HEHEHEHAHAH”

I watched, disappointed and filled with jealousy as Rob continued tickling her armpits for a few more minutes as Katie laughed her cute laugh and begged for him to stop; all the while he was staring hungrily at her perfect boobs. As he slowly stopped and she caught her breath, the pleading began anew.

“Rob this isn’t fair. You know I could never keep my mouth shut when I’m being tickled!! It’s just too much!”

“I know. That’s why this is so much fun. I got to tease you for half an hour, and then when i want to real fun to start, I just start actually tickling you. As soon as I went for those armpits,” he said, giving them another tickle that lasted a few seconds,” You decided to give me a peek at those boobs.”

“Leave them alone Rob, come on! Jim is right there!!”

Rob ignored her and grabbed a little bundle from his duffle bag. He rolled it out and showed Katie each of the tools in it. One by one he held them up, and with each passing tool, her eyes grew wider and her face grew more scared.

“A calligraphy brush! A feather duster! Rob! You can’t use those on my boobs!”

“I’m going to use them all over your body, sweetheart,” he retorted.

“Vibrators!! NO! A toothbrush! An ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH! FLOSSERS!! Rob PLEASE!! LEAVE MY BOOBS ALONE!!”

Ignoring her, he grabbed her nipples and twisted them about, applying a little stimulation to get them hard and make them more sensitive. She inhaled sharply, and continued protesting and begging as he raised the feather duster to her boobs. Dragging it gently along, Rob found that it made Katie giggle, but the intense laughing he was looking for would be found by doing other things. Placing it down and picking up the calligraphy brush, he began tracing patterns all over her boobs. He dragged it along the undersides, causing her breath to catch in her throat, then along the sides where the boobs met with the armpits. At this, she began laughing again, begging for it to stop.

“Rob!! LEAVE MY BOOBS ALONE! OH GOD THAT TICKLES SO BAD. NOT LIKE THIS!! I CAN’T EVEN MOVE!! AHAHA AAAAAHHHH HEHEHHAHA”

As he moved the brush closer to her nipples, Katie became frantic, pulling as hard as she could on her bonds and shaking her boobs side to side to avoid the torture. Rob simply grabbed each boob and held it in place as he dragged the brush over her nipples. For long minutes he continued this, tracing patterns and circles over the areola. Katie told me that it tickled so bad she couldn’t even think straight. All she could focus on was the feeling of her boobs being held in place as she thrashed side to side and the brush circled around her nipples, slowly closing in on the center. It was a turn on like nothing else, but also an exquisite torture. She said she begged without even realizing it, but part of her wanted him to just keep going and brushing her nipples until they were raw. Rob leaned in and sucked hard on the nipple he wasn’t torturing, and the moan that came out was unmistakable. After he finished with his mouth and slowed down with the brush, he stood before Katie, who just panted there, sweaty and flushed red. Her nonstop laughing had taken a toll on her body like she had swim a few miles.

Rob took his scissors and cut her nike shorts off. The panties underneath were soaking wet. He cut those off too, walked over, and stuck them to the window so I couldn’t see much except silhouettes. I banged on the window over and over, trying to dislodge my girlfriends drenched panties from blocking my view, but I realized it would take me a few minutes to do so. I kept banging and listened as well as I could to figure out what was going on.

“Rob PLEASE!! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!! You can’t use the vibrator on my pussy!!” When I heard this, I started banging even harder!! What was going on?? “NOO GET IT AWAY FROM MY ARMPIT!! YOU”RE TAPING IT IN PLACE!! PLEHAAASE! Katie begged and begged. What was actually going to happen to her was much worse than what she originally thought. As Rob taped the vibrators to her underarms, she knew that eventually she would have to give up her body to make the tickling stop, and that was exactly what he wanted. She told me he stuck one finger into her vagina and pushed it deep, pulling it out and rubbing her clit for a few seconds afterward. Her arousal was obvious, but then again her boobs had always been a sweet spot. I kept banging on the door, desperate to see what was going on, and more turned on and jealous than I would ever admit.

He grabbed the bundle of tools and walked behind her. I heard her giggling and sighing and saw his silhouette bending down to her ears and neck. She later informed me that he was kissing and licking all over her. She couldn’t resist, and grew even more turned on by this. All the while he was tweaking her nipples and stimulating her. He slipped a blindfold over her head while she was distracted and continued messing around with her body. Suddenly, she screamed as Rob turned on the vibrators in her armpits. The keening sound she emitted was one of pure terror, and she told me that being so helpless and having her body betray her was also a turn on that she had never experienced.

“ROHOHOHAB HEHAHEHEHE TUHURN ITHIHT OFFFF AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH”

We both heard the clicking sound of two electric toothbrushes being turned on and the buzzing that followed.

“NOHOHO Rob DOHOHONT PLEEEEEEEEASE HAHEHEHEHAAAA”

She tried moving her boobs again, but once again Rob just held them in place and pressed the electric toothbrush into their nipples. Katie had never felt anything like this. The squeezing of her boobs and the helplessness; how he just held them in place effortlessly as she tried her hardest to thrash side to side. The toothbrush slowly circled around the nipples as she screamed and begged for it to stop, but Rob had no mercy, and he dragged them over her nipples for what seemed like an hour. Finally I knocked the panties off the window and watched as her tits, red from the squeezing, trembled in place under the toothbrushes. There was a puddle of liquid in front of Katie’s vagina that was clearly not pee, and she was humping forward and backward trying to get any sort of stimulation on her vagina while her boobs were being brushed.

After Rob stopped brushing her boobs, turned off the vibrators, and took off the blindfold, I saw that Katie’s eyes were bloodshot and the mascara had run all over her face. He untied her feet from their bondage and tied them back together, then did the same to her hands. When he pulled her off the machine, her hands immediately went to her vagina and she started furiously rubbing her clit, but Rob just laughed and pulled them away. She grunted in frustration and began to sniffle, obviously wanting to orgasm. He put her body onto a flat padded bench and began to wrap her legs to the bench and together with duct tape. As she realized what was happening, she began to struggle, but she was too weak and it was too late. Her legs were mummified from the top of the ugg boots to her hips and there was nothing she could do about it. Rob then pulled two 160 pound dumbbells from the rack and carried them over one by one. He unattached Katie’s hands from each other, stretched them as far as they would go above her head, and began to duct tape them to the dumbbells. Before long, they were both attached and she couldn’t move her hands or pull her arms down. He sat on her stomach, letting his massive erection rest on her, and began to stimulate her boobs again. This time she was completely immobilized, so she could only scream and moan as he sucked on and flicked her niplles with one hand and vibrated with the other. After a little while, he got up and walked to the foot of the bench. He pulled out a set of stocks with toeties and showed it to Katie. She didn’t realize what they were, but I did, and began banging on the door as hard as I could again.

“Ha. Your boyfriend wants to save you. Too bad he can’t do anything about it…” Rob muttered as he attached the stocks around her feet. As he began pulling off the uggs, Katie realized what was going on and began protesting.

“Rob please… I’ve had enough. You’re tickling me to insanity.”

As the boots slid off her feet, her protests became more frantic.

“Will you let me fuck you?” He asked

Thinking about it for a moment, Katie replied,”No you sicko! GO TO HELL!”

Rob placed his hands on her feet and squeezed the socks, squishing the lotion around on her soft feet. She let me know that her red painted toes wiggled in the socks as she imagined the horror of having his hands all over her sensitive feet. He began gently tracing his fingers up and down the feet, occasionally giving her a little scratch on the soles. She tried to hold everything in, but it was no use..

“NOOO PLEASE!!” Katie finally let out, “DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!! NOT LIKE THIS!! I CAN’T MOVE ROB! THEY’RE TOO SENSITIVE PLEHEHEASE!” she cried, then she uttered the words that gave Rob more satisfaction than he ever thought he’d feel. “You can *sniff* fuck me… JUST PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MY FEET!”

Hearing this, Rob continued tracing his fingers over Katie’s feet for a moment longer before he stood up.

He walked to Katie’s head and pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his massive penis. She obediently opened her mouth, already knowing what he wanted in exchange for sparing her, and he pumped it in and out five, six, seven times before it released a torrent of cum down her throat, which she began choking on, and all over her face and hair. Without saying anything, he then climbed on top of her and began to thrust into her. This time he lasted much longer, and Katie began to moan in pleasure. He bent his body down and began to suck on her nipples hard and kiss her neck. As she moaned, his hands snuck up into her armpits, surprising her. He began to spider his fingers and pinch and prod in them, forcing screams of mirth out of her along with the sounds of pleasure. Before long, he began grunting and exploded a second load of cum all over her stomach. Whimpering, Katie continued to try and hump so that she could reach her desired orgasm as well.

Noticing this, Rob took a toothbrush and a calligraphy brush and went to work on her boobs again. Beginning by sucking and flicking them, he switched off and began brushing them again, holding them in place while doing do. Katie screamed and laughed as he did this, but she continued to hump in place up and down while her nipples were being brushed and traced. Now using the toothbrush, Rob dragged the vibrating bristles along her nipples even more until she was screaming in frustration.

“PLEASE!! LET ME CUM ROB I CAN’T TAKE THIS!!”

“You can take whatever I decide you will Katie,” Rob said while he continued toying with her. He pressed a vibrator against one of her nipples as he held her other boob still and brushed all over it. Katie had never felt such an intense desire to orgasm, and the tickling was just holding her back from being able to do so. Rob alternated which boob got the vibrator and which received the personalized attention of the toothbrush and calligraphy brush for over thirty minutes. Katie tried her hardest to convince him to finish her amid her moaning and strenuous laughter, but was ultimately forced to take the orgasm denial and tickling for as long as Rob wanted. When she was no longer able to speak clearly, Rob noticed, and decided to give her a little more. After all, this orgasm would be the most intense she ever experienced. The overwhelming desire to cum was taking control of her mind, and she didn’t know how much more nipple teasing she would be able to take before she begged for anything.

“Alright Katie, tell me you’re my bitch and you’ll suck my dick whenever I ask and I’ll let you cum”

“I’m… your bitch. And I’ll… suck your dick… whenever you ask me to,” she panted.

“Now beg me to tickle your feet until you lose your mind.”

“Please… tickle my feet until I go insane… just let me cum first…” she said, obscured by her moaning and heavy breathing.

Rob switched boobs one more time, holding her left one in place as he dragged both the toothbrush and the calligraphy brush all over it, eliciting more wails and screams from Katie. Finally, he stood up and went down to her vagina. He used a special harness to secure a virbator inside her vagina and one directly on her clit, turning both on. Katie immediately grunted and screamed an inhuman noise, displaying her pleasure for all to see. The orgasm rocked through her for over two minutes, and she humped and moaned the whole time. As it finally died down, Rob walked back down to her feet and placed his hands on them.

Rob began removing the heated socks slowly, savoring the moment when he would be able to tickle the shit out of her hypersensitive feet. He peeled up the socks over her heels, revealing that her feet were red and still covered in a decent amount of lotion.

“ROB WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU PROMISED!! PLEEEEEAAASE! NOT MY FEET!! DON’T TICKLE THEM LIKE THIHIHIS! I CAN’T MOVE AT ALL!!!”

“You did ask me to tickle them after I made you cum, and I’m not going to pass this opportunity up.”

“NOHOHO NOT THE FEET!! NOT LIKE THIS!!”

Katie told me the anxiety of feeling her socks peeled off was terrifying, and as she felt the lotion squishing between her toes, she knew that they were going to be even more sensitive than after she gets a pedicure. As he exposed her arches and balls, Katie began to softly cry during her protests and begging, knowing what was coming. The socks finally slipped all the way off her feet, and I found myself holding my breath, waiting for her gorgeous soles to be fully revealed. Even though I didn’t like that she was being tortured, it turned me on immensely to see her helpless and tickled like this. As Rob began putting the toetie loops over her toes and tying them tight, Katie looked at me and I saw tears fully streaming down her face. She struggled as hard as she could to avoid having her feet further immobilized, but Rob made quick work of her short toes. The pout was so endearing that I wanted to save her from Rob and maybe get a little tickling in myself, but I was powerless to do so.

Her feet and toes were secured so that she couldn’t move them, and he began dragging his fingertips gently up and down them.

As Rob glided his hands over her feet, Katie tried her hardest to hold in her giggles. Thrashing as well as she could, she held them in for 4 or 5 seconds before a steady stream of laughter came out of her.

“You’re going to be even more sensitive now that you’ve orgasmed. I can’t wait to tickle these feet until you go insane…”

Rob continued dusting his fingers gently up and down her feet for a minute or two, and then began scratching them slowly, causing Katie to full on scream and begin begging again.

“LEAVE THEM ALONE!! YOU FUCKER STOP TOUCHING MY FEET… ROB STOHOHOHP IHIHIHT!! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHSE AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH!”

He traced figure eights over her heels, savouring the feeling of her warm and soft flesh and enjoying the laughter that was forced out of her. As he brushed the arches with his hands, Katie squealed and tried to kick, but she was completely powerless to stop him; the tickling combined with the vibrators and the helplessness was starting to turn her on again. As her feet twitched in place, Rob continued up to the balls of the feet, continuing to elicit shrieks. Katie never even let me touch her feet, as the were way too ticklish to cope with any sort of playing around, and she only got chemical pedicures because she couldn’t stand someone touching something to her feet repeatedly.

Soon, he began to tickle more intensely, scratching up the arches and along the balls of her feet, even venturing to play with the tips of her toes. The ramp up in intensity caused Katie to scrunch up her eyes and scream. She looked toward me for comfort, but found nothing that would help her. After he grew bored of this, David pulled out two ball point pens and began to use those to tickle her feet. At first, he wrote little disparaging messages and drew faces, but as he ramped up the intensity, he began to just color her entire soles black. Katie thrashed as hard as she could, but there was no respite. She couldn’t even beg anymore, reduced to mindless laughter and overwhelming desires to escape the tickling and to be let orgasm again. As he was about halfway finished coloring her arches in black, a jet of pee shot out from the middle of the table. Rob smiled and kept on working.

As soon as her feet were entirely black, he pulled out two scrub brushes with soap inside them and began scrubbing away. Katie arched her back and tried as hard as she could to make it stop, but she could do nothing. He dragged the brushes over her entire soles roughly, forcing her to scream and cry as he cleaned the ink off of her feet. Over and over he dragged the brushes along her soles, occasionally pumping out a little more soapy water on her soles. Slowly, the black color drained from her feet, only to be replaced with a red. He began to cover her feet with a newer lubricant: baby oil.

“Rob! WHA- IS THAT BABY OIL!?!? YOU CAN’T PUT THAT ON MY FEET!! THEYRE ALREADY TOO SENSITIVE! NOT LIKE THIS!! PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET! I CAN’T HANDLE IT. NOT WITH OIL!!! NOT TIED UP!!

As he finished this endeavour, Rob retrieved his toothbrushes. As he clicked them on, Katie began to mewl; she knew the torture that was on its way. On the newly cleaned and oiled feet, he went to work. He slowly circled around her heels a few times, enjoying the roundness and sensitivity before tracing them up the arches over and over, forcing Katie to laugh harder than she ever had before. Having her helpless arches brushed and scrubbed while she could do nothing about it sent a feeling into her vagina that made her feet twitch and her clit tremble. As he neared the toes, Katie began to strain them against the bondage, hoping to be able to avoid this punishment she knew was coming. Rob slipped her left pinkie toe out of the toetie and Katie cried out.

“NO!! NOT THE TOES!!! NOT THE TOES ROB!! THERE’S A REASON YOU NEVER GOT TO TICKLE THEM BEFORE!!! THEY’RE TOO SENSITIVE!! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY TOES!!”

He pressed the brush against it, tracing it over and over for ten minutes. Katie was beside herself with laughter. Her tortured screams would have attracted police attention if we weren’t so far away from the nearest house. One by one Rob did the same to all of her toes, re-tying them when he was done. He spent over an hour only focusing on brushing Katie’s toes with his brush. She peed herself more times than she could count. Once each toe was as red as the nail polish painted onto them, Rob switched tactics again. He took electric flossers and hooked them up between her toes, all the while scratching at her soles, and turned them on. Katie couldn’t think straight, and was once again reduced to mindless laughter and thrashing, begging whenever she could form the thought to. He took rotating brushes and put them on her soles and heels, hooked up more toothbrushes to torment her toe stems, and taped toothbrushes to her nipples.

Rob hooked up a contraption to drop the keys to my confinement and the handcuffs. He took Katie’s arms and undid the dumbbell restrains, opting to handcuff them together behind the bench. He set a timer for two hours, and let us know that the keys for our confinements would drop at that time. He then walked off, leaving the diabolical instruments to tickle torture and edge my girlfriend out of her mind for two long hours.

Katie never came during that time. She told me she was held so close to orgasm for an hour and forty five minutes, but the intense tickling on her feet and nipples made it impossible for her to cum. As soon as she got the keys, she fingered herself to an even longer orgasm than the one Rob gave her. It was such an intense experience for her that she didn’t stop talking about it until she was asleep. Even now she murmurs in her sleep, begging for her feet to be spared and her nipples to be brushed.

Attachments

• 335B1C80-F836-440E-964D-743A8D5BE2B7.jpeg
    335B1C80-F836-440E-964D-743A8D5BE2B7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 610
  • 3321A4C0-1965-447E-B000-FBAB6706C19F.jpeg
    3321A4C0-1965-447E-B000-FBAB6706C19F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 401
  • 00781A74-A108-44CF-97AB-7A2CAEDE0222.jpeg
    00781A74-A108-44CF-97AB-7A2CAEDE0222.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 451
  • 6BB14D98-BE8D-4343-B380-26B749D969E2.jpeg
    6BB14D98-BE8D-4343-B380-26B749D969E2.jpeg
    809.2 KB · Views: 521
  • 3653D363-D402-470C-8501-F9679D215D88.jpeg
    3653D363-D402-470C-8501-F9679D215D88.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 449
  • 85312471-117A-468A-B8A3-3A9DE529C57B.jpeg
    85312471-117A-468A-B8A3-3A9DE529C57B.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Words really can't describe how great that story was !!!

THANK YOU so much for your contributions - you're an incredibly talented writer!

:dancingmonster:

I found it kind of strange that this story didn’t really get as much attention as any of the others, especially considering I see this as one of if not my best stories. Could anyone who is still reading it possibly explain to me why not?

I found it kind of strange that this story didn’t really get as much attention as any of the others, especially considering I see this as one of if not my best stories. Could anyone who is still reading it possibly explain to me why not?

I think it has to do with a few things...timing of the post, the formatting, and the length -it seems that series get the most traction.

I've always wanted to write a story like this. Well done. I would of tickled her armpits more.

Damn! Easily the sexiest story I've read on here... Made an Account just to comment about how good these stories are! Hope to see some more great work

Fantastic story! I particularly loved Rob putting mascara on Katie just to watch it run down her face, and forcing her to hold up her bikini top with her teeth. Very sexy!

Great story and you're right it is one of your better stories.

Regards

Tk

GOD! That was a fine piece of work! I LOVE IT! Great story!

I am so glad it got thrown back onto the front page or I would have missed out on it. What tragedy that would have been!

Let me help you bump it up for a while longer with this comment.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back