• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles In The Fashion World (f/f)

The fashion industry sounds much more interesting than I thought. :devil:
Thanks for sharing your memories with us. :D

Yea, I've dated girls in that industry before, it's actually quite common.

My mother was in the fashion industry for a few years in the 60's. She modeled fashion wear, swimwear, and lingerie. She is extremely ticklish and told me she got tickled frequently. She learned to keep still except for a little squirming, but would laugh through some of the fittings. She said they teased her mercilessly.

My mother was in the fashion industry for a few years in the 60's. She modeled fashion wear, swimwear, and lingerie. She is extremely ticklish and told me she got tickled frequently. She learned to keep still except for a little squirming, but would laugh through some of the fittings. She said they teased her mercilessly.

One of the most famous fashion models in the world, Heidi Klum seems to definitely be into tickling

Tickles in tge Fashion World

Mrs., with you and your mom being horribly ticklish, do you and your mom warn dr.'s including podiatrists, chiropractors, massage therapists, even shoe salesman (lol) etc of your ticklishness ? Would love to be a fly on the wall. Lol.

I was a runway model for a few years, myself. Similar things happened to me. I don't know if they were intentional or not, but I was definitely tickled during fittings---at least inadvertently. It would mostly happen along my ribcage when the designers would have to fit the garment properly. I'd have to hold my arms out so that they could mark the sides with that white garment chalk. It tickled like hell, especially when the fabric was a thinner material. A few times I giggled, but all I can remember further is that some of the designers would smile when it happened.

Thanks for reminding me of those moments. Certainly not something I have thought about in a long time.

Great story! I can imagine in such an environment where people are used to their bodies being on display and dressers and designers and constantly making adjustments, that there are lots of opportunities for intentional and accidental tickles. I guess once people know you're ticklish... :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back