• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Trap - Part 1 MF/M

SamSmith77897

Me and my girlfriend Charlotte went out for the day, we went a nice long and lovely walk then some lovely dinner then home. It was a lovely day. Me and Charlotte have been together now for 2 years, it's been great. We love each other.

Charlotte is ridiculously ticklish, yet she hates to be tickled. She always complains that it either hurts or it's annoying. Trust me when I say it annoys me more than it annoys her! I'm desperately ticklish also, something that I don't usually admit, being tied and tickled as much as it would turn me on would also be torturous.

Charlotte has this best friend, he's a cool gay guy called Andrew. Me and Andrew get on and he makes it no secret to Charlotte and myself that he is wildly attracted to me. Often opening stating that he "Would do bad things to me!" which I always thought just came across as playful banter.

So this Friday night, I went a bit overboard with Charlotte. I was extremely horny and her beautiful slender size 6 feet were too much for me, so I forced her down, restrained her legs/ankles and tickled her feet on and off for about 15 minutes, she was not too impressed. She screamed and shouted at me and didn't speak to me for the rest of the day.

So the next day I got up, went to work and got on with my day to day business. I finished at 4pm and at 3.50pm Charlotte texted me and says "Hurry home baby, I've got a surprise for you!" obviously this peaked my interest. She'd clearly been pissed off at me from last night, what could it be? Could she be finally letting me tickle her after all this time!? It's safe to say when 4pm hit I was straight out the door. I rushed home.

Once I got home and through the front door I announced myself, "Hey Charley, I'm home, where are you?" it was silent. Then a soft voice came from upstairs, "I'm upstairs baby". I basically ran upstairs thrilled with anticipation and burst through the door to be greeted with Charlotte standing in the middle of the room. "Surprise" and with that a gag gets put over my mouth, clearly chloroform and it's not before I completely blacked out.

When I stared to come round again I was greeted with two people one Charlotte and her friend Andrew. Both of them naked. I tried to move but was securely bound to the bed, my wrists where spread apart, my knees and ankles tied together and tied down and my toes where tied back to the bed frame. I tried to speak but found that I was gagged. They both laugh at me.

Charlotte speaks first "So, tickling then? It is something you really like? I seen how hard you got last night tickling these beauties" and with that she got into the bed with me and placed her feet on my chest. Andrew gloats "Look at you all tied up, exactly what I've dreamt about" he grabbed my penis and jerked it a couple of times "Behave" Charlotte snaps back.

"Now I know you want these feet of mine but I can't let you have them, but what's going to happen here is you are going to be tortured, we are going to tickle you into insanity"

I gulped. I knew I was done for, I was worried but I was also extremely horny. I was pulsing hard at this stage.

"Soft and gentle to start Andrew"

They both slowly started to work on my armpits, which where super sensitive. It was bad. I fought, I squirmed I screamed but I had no luck. Once maybe 10 minutes had passed Andrew moved down to my ribcage it was absolutely unbearable both areas being attacked at once whenever I couldn't defend myself, torture.

"Take a break a minute" Charlotte announced. "I know your feet are ticklish, but only to a soft touch, hard tickling won't work on you" Andrew responded "How the fuck do you know that?" "oh I got access to his TMF, I've seen some of his posts, it's the soft touches that do the most damage according to him"

All I could think in this moment was "OH FUCK" Charlotte positioned herself at the bottom of the bed and asked Andrew to apply some hair conditioner to my bare feet. You may think that is weird but seriously, nothing makes your feet softer. At this moment I've no idea what Charlotte is at, she is placing a chair just under my heels.

Andrew digs his nails into the middle of my feet and drags them down, it's like an electric shock ran directly through my body!

"Now, now Andrew, it's my turn" and with that I can feel Charlotte's toes up against the soles of my feet and she slowly starts moving them. This sensation is incredible, it's actually turning me on and tickling me at the same time.

Charlotte notices i'm enjoying it too much, "Andrew get on top of him and give him pits a good tickle" and without hesitation Andrew is up and he's tickling me again.

My body really doesn't know what to do, i'm begging for an orgasm but at the same time the torture on my pits it's verging on unbearable. Andrew keeps looking back at Charlotte and she keeps saying "Not yet!" fucking hell, I wish did would end, I need to cum!

After maybe 15 minutes of this, I'm sweating, I'm exhausted, I'm nearly crying, I'm shaking and I've basically run out of energy. Charlotte shouts to Andrew "You can now!" and with that Andrew says "I've been waiting for this for two years!!" he gets his lips and tongue wrapped around my firm penis and begins to suck and lick. All at the same time Charlotte hasn't stopped with her toes and it's killing me. I'm so close to orgasm she just rests her toes against my soles and scrunches her toes up over and over again and with Andrew not slowing down it takes 10 seconds and I cum, and I mean really cum. Like nothing I've ever experienced in my life! It was amazing.

They both untie me and get changed. "Lesson learnt then babe?" I respond "Yep, absolutely. I'm sorry babe" Charlotte then decides it's time for her to have a shower and leaves me and Andrew in the living room.

Andrew turns to me and say "I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist, I'm still so so horny. I tell you what, do you want to get some revenge on Charlotte and I'll let you have your way with me, I really want tied up"

I paused, I thought this could be a trap but he was being serious. "Really? are you sure?" he responded "Absolutely, please!"

So we readied the gag to render Charlotte helpless. She get's out of the shower and I seize my opportunity.

To be continued......

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back