• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine's Revenge Part 2 F/M

What happens next?

• Plot Twist: Christine gets a surprise visitor.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Jake gets free and attempts to recapture Christine.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Christine escapes and returns home.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

xX Yuna Xx

TMF Expert
((Thank you for reading and voting on part 1! Hope you all enjoy part 2. Oh and.. I forgot to set the end date for the poll so I'll check the votes after 3 or 4 days and take that option as the winner.))

Christine smiles to herself and stops the tickling, taking a sip of her bottled water as she walks back to the chair and sits down next to Jake’s head. Jake takes the break to catch his breath, turning his head to look at the little blonde sitting next to him. “Christine.. just untie me and we can run away together!” Jake says, hoping she would release him. The blonde tilts her head to the side slightly, thinking for a moment before grabbing a two sided coin. “Heads, you stay tied. Tails, you get released.” she teases before flipping the coin, catching it in her hand before looking. She keeps her smile, but sees the coin land on Tails, not what she hoped. She realizes Jake cannot see the coin as she looks up at him with a smile. “Its heads. Sorry little Jake..” she lies to him. Jake growls back at her, thinking he got unlucky with the coin, giving a frustrated tug on the strong leather straps holding him tightly on the bondage table.

She pouts teasing at the bound guy as she stands up and walks back to the stocks at the foot of the table. She reaches forward and slowly drags her nails down the center of his soles and arches, held taut by the foot stocks and toe ties. His body twitches as he holds back nervous laughter. She notices his resistance as she pulls her hands away and grabs a bottle of thick skincare lotion, dripping a generous amount onto her hands as she starts rubbing it all over his feet and tied toes, casually massaging it in. “Christine.. come on, stop this.. let me go and we can talk this out...” he says looking over the foot stocks at her. She giggles and huffs softly. “Ha! If I untied you, you would grab me so fast I wouldn’t see it happen.” she teases back at him. He growls softly to himself under his breath, knowing she was right. He desperately wanted to grab the little blonde dressed in black lace lingerie. “No I promise! We could run away together!” he replies hopefully, still having a huge crush on this little adorable and sexy blonde. Christine ignores him, casually continuing to rub the lotion into his feet. She pulls her hands away after another 5 minutes of rubbing in the lotion, hesitating for a few seconds as she starts to feel bad about tormenting this guy. Normally known for not being revengeful as she would rather ignore and forget.

After a minute of hesitation, Christine finally lowers her long manicured nails down on Jake’s taut helpless feet, scratching slowly up and down the lotioned soles and arches before moving back up to his tied toes. Her long nails able to stroke and scratch with precision along the toe stems, making his feet twitch and tug trying to pull them out of the strong foot stocks. She smiles hearing Jake erupt with laughter, her long smooth nails continue to scratch and tease along the lotion covered skin. Her hands move down to hover over his taut arches, letting her nails quickly run in place for a few minutes. Jake’s strapped down body bucks on the bondage table, trying to pull free from the straps as he hates the little blonde girl at this moment but deep down his lust for her grows stronger. Christine giggles softly at how much control she has over the much stronger, taller male, both of them knowing he could easily grab her and have the little blonde helpless within seconds, but only if he was free. The blonde’s nails continue to spider and dance over his taut arches, moving slowly down to his heels with both of her hands, using every nail she can. “Say sorry for kidnapping me!” she demands. Jake growls between his laughter, knowing he has no choice but to obey. “Hahaha I’m sorryy hahaha for kidnapping you!” he replies. She smiles and giggles softly, continuing her attack on his helpless feet “Now who is the tickle slave? Say it Jake!” she commands again. Jake growls loudly with frustration between laughter as she hears the little blonde’s command. “Hahaha I’m the hahahaha tickle slaavee!” he replies. He feels a desperate, rapidly growing urge to get his hands on this little blonde, wishing he could tickle her into submission and make her his tickle toy.

The little blonde torments his helpless feet for another 15 minutes, her long manicured nails stroking and spidering all over his taut skin, never slowing or stopping as she casually smiles as she works. Suddenly her phone starts to buzz, alerting her to an alarm she had set before starting, signaling her time is almost up. She only wanted the revenge to last a few hours so she could safely escape and get back home before anyone noticed she had gone. She stops tickling and pulls her hands away, turning off the alarm as she puts her phone down on the small table beside her. The little blonde struts up to the top of the table, standing near Jake’s head as she leans down close to his face. “Close your eyes and open your mouth..” she says softly, leaning in closer as she gently kisses against his lips, encouraging them to open. Jake hesitates for a few seconds feeling her lips kissing against his own, unable to resist the sexy little blonde, he opens his mouth to kiss her back and closes his eyes, enjoying the moment. Christine grins widen feeling his mouth respond and open, quickly pulling away and reach up with her hands, pushing a ballgag into his open mouth and locking it in place. Jake gasps against the gag and yells at her, but only able to mumble soft sounds as the gag silences him. She pouts teasing at him hearing his silenced protests as she struts back down to his feet, wiggling her little ass and hips as she walks. “Hehe Aww sorry Jake… I’m such a tease, right? You should think about punishing me for it sometime...” she cruelly teases the helpless male, getting overly confident and cocky. With the gag tightly locked in place, Christine grabs two hairbrushes and puts them onto Jake’s helpless feet. “Any last words Jake?” she teases again. Before he can mumble or even take a breath, she ruthlessly starts to scrub the two brushes up and down both feet. Jake explodes with loud laughter into the gag, feeling that torturous sensation of two hairbrushes scrubbing against his taut soles and arches. The blonde presses them into the taut skin, gliding them over every single spot she can think of, leaving no spot untouched, her thirst for revenge fueling her merciless attack with the brushes. Jake’s head shakes side to side trying to scream and plead through the tight gag, unable to form words, feeling that urge to grab Christine growing overwhelmingly strong as the brushes continue to scrub and brush his feet.

The little blonde’s ruthless tickling continues for another 15 minutes, starting to make Jake sweat from the nonstop laughter, covering his topless upper body in a slight layer of sweat, making it shine in the low light. Christine loses track of time, forgetting she put her phone on silent and turned off the alarm signaling she has outstay her welcome. Jake begs quietly behind the gagged laughter, praying for a miracle to release him so he can grab the little blonde girl that is tormenting his helpless soles, arches, heels and toes with the two brushes. The merciless blonde scrubs all over his feet, gliding the brushes across his tied toes, letting the bristles slide between each toe with every pass over them. Slowly bring the brushes back down over the soles and arches to his heels, focusing on the plump heels as she moves the two brushes in circles, making sure to give them a good brush.

The seemly innocent blonde eventually stops after another 10 minutes of brushing his feet, only because her arms are getting tired. She drops the brushes onto the side table and walks up to the chair next to Jake and sits down, taking a sip of her bottle of water as she casually rests her arms and takes a break. Jake growls against the gag as he catches his own breath, making use of the much needed break. He yells and mumbles into the gag, glaring at the sexy little blonde sitting next to him, trying to explain all the things he is going to do to her when he eventually grabs her. Christine just looks at him with a teasing smile and pout, not fazed by his seemly angry tone of mumbles and groans, thinking she is in total control with nothing to fear.

To Be Continued…

(Part 3 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?312149-Christine-s-Revenge-Part-3-F-M-amp-M-F )

Last edited:
Great continuation! I love the description of the F/m foot tickling. :devil:

I’m here for the FM. None of the options relate to more Christine torturing him yet that was the overwhelming favourite in part1

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back