• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Las Vegas tickle video slaves

MayaSinstress

Hi, I'm Maya Sinstress and I enjoy shooting tickle videos. Some of My work can be seen at http://www.TickleInvasion.com
I'm a very playful top, but also a sadistic tickler. I use My fingertips, pinwheels, vibrating tooth brush, brushes, back scratchers, etc. Pretty much whatever it takes to get the job done. I am looking for submissives who want to be tickled on video for all of My clip stores. I prefer someone who doesn't have to wear a mask & who is in good physical shape with no health problems. But, I am also open to others who do not fit this cookie cutter image. This position is not free. Tribute is always required for My time. But, My rate for video submission is very reasonable.

If you are interested, in Vegas and serious, send an email or fill out the contact form on My site. Screening is required and references are a plus.
http://www.Sinstress.net
[email protected]

Miss Maya Sinstress

P.S. I do not offer switch tickling scenes.

You want to sell videos tickling lees who are paying you to tickle them..?

Yes

You want to sell videos tickling lees who are paying you to tickle them..?

Considering I charge $400 an hour for sessions, this is a great offer. The tickle sub would get an hour of straight tickling and a video of it after. Unless someone is professional talent, they have to pay to be in My videos. That's how it goes. I understand the point you are coming from. Hopefully, you understand where I'm coming from.

MMS

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back