• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's boarding school nightmare part 3 ff/ff

Viewmaster

Verified
Sarah awoke slowly from a discordant dreamy haze. As the reality of the surrounding dormitory room came into a bleary focus her vivid dreams swirled away to the oblivion of half-memory, a jumble of unbearable ticklish sensations, intense longing and desperation mingled with scenes from her beloved magazine into an intangible, vanishing dot on the horizon of her perception. As her senses returned to her Sarah became aware of her soft, sensitive skin tingling within her nightgown, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before, she was rested but also exhilarated. As Sarah’s memory returned to her this nervous excitement of anticipation slowly turned to anxiety as she recalled the tortured scream of her fellow dorm mates. Still her experience as Claire’s “Victim” had been far from torturous. Sarah curled her toes within multiple socks as she recalled the delicious ‘Or-ga-asm’ she had experience the night before. Still bleary, Sarah sat up in bed and began to explore the first layer of fabric that had been applied to her sleeping feet. As she pulled away the loose-weave thick woollen socks a familiar voice addressed her from the next bed;

“They are giving you the princess treatment too…” Emma began, adding; “It makes your feet more ticklish over time. Just wear the clothes they have laid out for you and try and stay under Claire’s wing”.

As the petite redhead spoke Sarah couldn’t help but notice a tinge of jealousy in her voice. She was still slightly dazed and vaguely remembered the pale, red-haired ‘pleb’ tickling her soles along with the prefects. Sarah pondered that she should be angry with Emma, but instead she was nervous and curious. Slowly she explored the next layer a thin, nylon type fabric that although loose fitting seemed to be holding some kind of gel or lotion within its tight weave.

“Lotion, socks and scrubbing! And you are possibly the most tender-footed girl to ever be sent here, you will be too ticklish to walk within a week!” Emma added making her way past Sarah’s bed.

As Sarah slowly removed the last layer of thin cotton socks she shivered with fear. Gone were the delicious tingles she woke with, she was back in the horrible prison of a school where sadistic girls tortured one another. As she slowly removed the final and strangely humid cotton sock a slip of paper escaped from near Sarah’s ankle. Terrified but curious Sarah unfolded the tiny slip of almost oily paper. In a swirling but erratic script the note read;

I thoroughly enjoyed tickling you little dove. We are giving you the princess treatment, we used some of Sheila’s lotion. You will wear three pairs of socks with your new uniform. Sit where I can see you at breakfast, then report to my office after morning prayers.
Claire
…..destroy this note….

Sarah felt oddly comforted by the note but was horribly aware of how lost and vulnerable she was. Oddly enough, Sarah’s fear had vanished when Claire had dominated her. She had felt safe being the Irish Brunette’s little pet, knowing deeply that her mistress would always look after her. But now Sarah was unsure; her desire to run was still almost overwhelming, but Sarah’s instincts had shifted to cling to Claire instead. Sarah’s musings were cut short as Sheila began to kick. Emma had freed her ankles and now the slim brunette was furious.

“Sheila don’t struggle! C’mon I have no choice! You know what they will do to me if I don’t untie you and clean you up!” Emma instructed her distraught and frantic patient.

Sarah was startled by the display but used the distraction to slip out of her nightie in private. Around her the other girls in the dormitory were also preparing for the day. Quickly Sarah slipped on her panties and chemise cursing the fact that there weren’t any screens or changing rooms.

“Sheila I am going to free your arms now, don’t slap me or lash out. I want to help you!” Emma explained to the hysterical brunette.

Sarah meanwhile slipped the first layer of socks on which Claire had put in an envelope marked with the words ‘these first! do not let your feet touch the floor’. The envelope had been left on top of everything, Sarah slipped Claire’s note inside and made a mental note to throw it in one of the lit fireplaces that barely heated the cold building. In the next bed Sheila was still struggling, Emma had freed one of her wrists and now needed to hold the arm down to prevent the hysterical banshee from clawing her eyes out. Luckily Jane had come over to help, realising that Emma was overwhelmed. With the two girls pinning her down Sheila’s gag was removed;

“YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU SET THEM ON ME!!!!”

The entire dormitory hushed to a still silence as Sheila refilled her lungs. Outbursts like this were always punished.

“YOU DIDN’T WANT THEM TO TORTURE YOU SO YOU SENT THEM MY WAY THEN YOU JOINED IN YOU GINGER BITCH!!!!”

“Sheila calm, screaming will only make it worse!” Jane explained in a soothing voice.

“THEY FUCKING TORTURED ME!!! AFTER YOU TICKLED ME TO INSANITY WITH THEM THEY TEASED MY../- ” Sheila screamed until Jane cut her off mid, sentence using one hand to cover Sheila’s mouth the other to kept her wrist in lace.

Enraged Sheila bit Jane’s hand.

“Oww!!! Fine scream till the headmistress comes for you! See how you like being in the birdfeeder every week!” Jane snapped.

As she spoke, Jane released Sheila’s hand and mouth and jumped back. Her rage given an outlet Sheila reached down to her crotch rather than attacking Emma who backed away. Sarah tried not to pay attention, instead wondering where her old skirt had gone and why she had a shorter one now.

“They make their favourite victims’ wear a shorter skirt….” Emma explained as she threw Sheila a wet flannel, adding; “At any point a prefect or teacher can tell you to kneel down. You have to obey of course….. Then when your skirt doesn’t cover your knees they have an excuse to give you a detention or punish you right there and then”.

Sarah shuddered as she was plunged back into the absolute dread this school elicited. It wasn’t just the prospect of being selected for torture at any time but also the flat tones that Emma used to explained the significance of the skirt. As she slipped on the new shorter, pleated skirt Sarah trembled, she was absolutely terrified her mind raced:

‘What was that about a birdfeeder?’ Sarah thought but did not dare ask, fearing the explanation.

Sarah's trembling fingers struggled with the buttons of her blouse that she secured over the thin linen chemise. Shivering from both the cold and fear Sarah pulled her cardigan on before investigating her new shoes. They were bigger than her old ones to accommodate the extra layers of socks. Sarah found they were also softer inside once she slipped them on. Upon buckling the first shoe Sarah found that her feet were almost suspended without contact, as she placed a little weight on her foot she felt something slightly hard push against her arch through the many layers of fabric.

“That is to keep your arches high…” Emma explained as she prepared Sheila’s clothes.

“M…M…My arches? “ Sarah asked.

“Yes the bridge bit in the middle of your feet, they like them deep and sensitive. The princess treatment makes your feet super soft and ticklish. But it can lead to something called flat-feet” Emma continued.

As Emma spoke Sarah tried not to look….Sheila was still rubbing herself, as much as she had loved what Claire had done the night before Sarah felt deeply uncomfortable after catching a glimpse of the brunette’s motions. Little did Sarah realise that poor Sheila was using a wet flannel to clean the last of the stimulating gel from her nether-regions.

Eventually Emma succeeded in her mission to prepare Sheila for breakfast. Like a funeral procession the girls filed out of their dormitory to the refectory. Sheila was still seething but was no longer violent, she sulked as she slunk along, her crotch still tingling and her tired body demanding sleep. She shot Emma a number of dirty looks and muttered to herself under breath, her pretty face masked with a scowl.

“Maybe if you didn’t dress up like Sophia Loren and spend hours on your make-up they would leave you alone Sheila…” Emma replied to the silent hatred interspersed with barely audible indignant mumbled accusations that filled the corridor the girls made their way down.

“Of course I am not going to stop putting on make-up and looking good!” Sheila snapped, adding; “The moment I do that they have won!”

The sudden shock of Sheila’s outburst ended any further discussion or conversation and in the silence Sarah thought. She now understood Sheila’s position and found herself to have a new respect for the glamourous brunette who she had almost dismissed as a shallow girl overly concerned with make-up. Sarah’s new understanding of Sheila’s position and outlook also frightened her, it was clear to her that this school would not only torture girls but also take their souls and break their spirits. As she walked tentatively in her new shoes she vowed she would survive this school, if she could not escape she would survive. No matter what they did to her she would not let them break her.

The prefects had toast for breakfast whilst the plebs had porridge. As Sarah queued to fill her bowl she remembered Claire’s note instructing her to sit where the prefect could see her. It seemed Emma and Anna would also sit at the table Claire had the best line of sight on causing Sarah to become anxious and glance around for another place to sit where Claire could see her. Spotting her nervous behaviour Emma asked;

“Did Claire ask you to sit where she could see you?” Emma’s voice was barely a whisper.

Sarah nodded meekly quivering and almost in tears. Emma guided her to the seat calmly reassuring Sarah as she took the seat next to her. Anna took the seat opposite Emma with her back to the prefects. The gangly straw-haired girl hoped that by sticking close to the smaller girls they would become the prefects’ targets and not her; yesterday’s strategy of non-association having failed abysmally for Anna.

“Claire might like it if you slip off your shoes and wiggle your toes” Emma added in a whisper.

Sarah’s eyes widened as she contemplated such a breach of etiquette.

“Just don’t let any of the teacher’s see you though” Anna added, her tone a tired miserable mumble that betrayed more irritation than a genuine desire to help the newcomer.

Sarah quivered as she decided what to do. She toyed with the bowl of unappetising goo that was her porridge. Claire looked over at her from time to time as did the blondes. Sarah began to really resent the prefects even Claire. On their slightly higher table they looked down on the girls they tortured and chatted to one another. Only Mary who seemed to be sulking in an uncomfortable stupor did not seem smugly encased in an air of superiority. Whatever feelings of warmth Sarah had felt were stripped away as a result of the placement of the prefects at the high table and the air of silent foreboding with which her fellow ‘plebs’ greeted the new day.

“It’s up to you but there are no teachers likely to catch you right now” Emma offered.

Reluctantly Sarah feigned and itch and fumbled with one of her shoe’s buckles managing to undo it and slide her sock encased foot free of the black leather. Awkwardly Sarah placed her foot up on top of the empty chair. From across the room Claire raised her eyebrows.

“She usually likes it if you wiggle your toes…” Emma whispered.

Sarah obediently wiggled her toes. Noticing how strange the multiple layers of fabric felt. From across the room Claire smiled and shot Sarah a little look that let her know she had done well but could put her foot away now. It was a subtle but effective gesture involving a downwards flicker of Claire’s eyes and an appreciative silent “Thankyou” that dulled Sarah’s resentment towards Claire, if not her companions. After finishing her porridge Sarah remembered to ask Emma about her visit to Claire’s ‘office’. The petite redhead whispered in reply;

“Oh you are the new favourite! It could be worse, I am being spared today but I suspect the Blonde’s will scoop me up once they tire of tormenting Sheila. I shall point you in the right direction after Morning prayers. Just do whatever Claire tells you…. But be careful if she asks you to look in the box in her book though…”

Sarah shuddered as Emma spoke. She didn’t know what Emma meant by ‘the box in her book’ but most of all dreaded being the next victim of the blondes or even worse Mary!

At Morning prayers Sarah knelt in front of the prefects in the little row designated for their preferred victim. Emma had explained the need to unbuckle her shoes so her soles were on display as she knelt. With her toes within her shoes Sarah felt the cool morning air on her arches and heels. The triple socks made Sarah’s feet feel warm which while negating the chill of the old school reminded Sarah of the intensive routine the prefect called ‘The princess treatment’: a cruel scheme to make her a ticklish squalling slave of the prefects who leered at her from behind her in the chapel. Sarah didn’t know what cruel games Claire would make her play in her office but the warmth of last night’s fun had faded to make way for fear and resentment towards the leering prefects. After mouthing the dull empty platitudes of prayer whilst simultaneously praying inwardly that she would be freed from this prison or at least spared the worst of her captor’s cruel administrations Sarah stood up having re-buckled her shoes. There was still an hour until lessons in which the girls were supposed to read but Sarah would with Claire instead.

With Emma cautiously directing her Sarah made her way to Claire’s office. Emma slunk away the second she could, not wishing to get caught up in any torture she could avoid. Meekly Sarah knocked on the office door, her heart fluttering and her entire body tingling with a nervous electricity.

“Come in!” Claire’s voice commanded sternly yet playfully.

Quietly Sarah opened the door trembling and quivering, her eyes darting around the small office. There was a desk, a fireplace, bookshelves a wooden chest two chairs and small foot-stool.

Close and lock the door behind you poppet” Claire instructed in her lilting Irish tones, that made Sarah slightly less nervous.

Sarah obeyed, bolting the door as she took in her surroundings. Claire was sitting behind the old wooden desk with her stockinged soles crossed on the leather covered surface. She wore black stockings with re-enforced toes and heels that had a seam running up her high arches. Sarah knew they would have the same kind of seam running up the back of the leg across the calf and the back of the knee. Sarah remembered her mother drawing that seam on her aunt’s leg with a pencil after she had helped dye her legs with tea; luxuries such as silk stockings being unavailable back when rationing was still in effect. Sarah had only been little but she remembered her aunt giggling as the pencil tickled her, she remembered the way her aunt kept still wanting to make a good impression on her date. That memory flashed into Sarah’s clever mind as Claire un-crossed her legs with a swish and placed them into her waiting shoes.

“So I saw your little show at breakfast…” Claire began

Sarah started to speak but no words would come.

“… Did Emma tell you to do that?” Claire asked.

“I…Ah…. I… Ye-es!” Claire replied in a quiet whimper of submission.

“Ah well she knows what I like!... And she will be here tomorrow to help you learn what I like!” Claire announced not caring if the meek redhead was listening at the door or would learn of her fate through this mousy, nearly blonde…. light brown haired girl.

“….Of course watching ticklish toes wiggle just for you is a lot more fun when you aren’t watching the show through three pairs of socks from across a crowded room!” Claire continued before adding;

….So you are going to give me another show; barefoot, without putting those pretty feet on the floor. Here have a seat and a book to read” As Claire finished she handed Sarah a book entitled ‘Etiquette for Young Women’.

It was an old hardback with a worn green cover, cautiously Sarah examined it noting it had no library markings and was clearly an old book, but not an antique. The book felt strange to Sarah: something about the weight and the way it felt in her hand.

“Please have a seat…” Claire politely instructed gesturing to a chair positioned behind a small stool.

Sarah obediently sat and guessed the room had been set up for Claire’s little foot-show.

“Would you care for some tea?” Claire offered, having prepared a pot of tea in time for her minion’s arrival.

“Ye-es….” Sarah meekly piped as she began to unbuckle her shoes.

Claire poured the tea into two china cups and set Sarah’s down on a small table next to the book.

“That will take a while to cool, it should be ready when you have finished Chapter one”. The soft Irish brunette explained.

Slowly Sarah removed all three layers of socks, carefully folding up each sock as she removed it and taking care never to place her feet on the ground just as she had been instructed. From behind her desk Claire regarded her petite little treasure, she felt strangely protective of this girl and yet wanted to tickle and tease her so badly. Claire had resolved to introduce her pet to the delights of dominance and submission slowly, the shock of her that torture-session on the table yesterday and her first orgasm in bed had almost been enough to overwhelm the poor little mouse.
Finally the last sock was removed and neatly folded. Claire almost gasped. Sarah’s feet were already baby-soft, pink and smooth. These soles did not need the princess treatment! They were already flawless without a trace of hard skin or callous. Claire marvelled at the way the soft soles stayed perfect as Sarah crossed her ankles and wiggled her toes. Normally little wrinkles appeared but Sarah’s soles seemed as fresh and smooth throughout all stages of their movement as feet are when the toes are tied to stretch the skin taut.

Sarah brushed back her hair as she opened the book. Claire looked up to catch the look of surprise on her face as the few remaining pages flopped open to reveal the hidden compartment inside containing a small wooden box. Sarah considered looking up for guidance from her mentor, but instead decided to flick back to chapter one which remained intact. Sarah had read books like this as a younger girl, instructions on how to behave and show the proper respect to her betters. She had not read this exact edition but recognised the traditions and protocol behind the introduction to etiquette. What surprised her were the doodles in the margins. To begin with they reminded her of the pen-trials she had learned about from her father, the old tests of quills in the margins of medieval documents. Many of the little doodles resembled those feathery quills, it was as though the artist was practising drawing feathers. There were also sketches of feet, Sarah knew it was tricky to draw feet and hands well and these little doodles looked like someone practising. There were also sketches of hands holding feathers.

From across the room Claire smiled. She could tell from her pet’s expression and the way her eyes darted about that she was paying more attention to her drawings than the boring text of the stupid old book. Claire almost laughed as Sarah got to page seven. Her eyes shot wide open and her toes flexed and curled. She forgot all about the little foot-show and gave Claire a supreme delight by indicating the strange mixture of excitement and revulsion she felt through the curling and flexing of her perfect soles. At the bottom of the page in a gap left of a few inches was one of Claire’s best sketches: Entitled ‘Annie on the rack’.

It depicted a tall girl, a lot like Anna being stretched between two wheels and tickled by five girls. Two tickled her feet, the nearest also reaching under her legs to get the back of one of “Annie’s” knees. Another girl: Who looked a lot like Claire was getting the victim’s tummy and the back of her other knee from behind. Two more girls were getting Annie’s exposed underarms and smiling evilly at one another. The one in front was well drawn showing one of her bare-feet at the bottom of the shot. Whilst the sketch wasn’t a patch on her beloved magazine it awoke something inside Sarah. Whilst it lacked the realism and perspective of the pictures in her treasured drawings the caricature-style of “Annie on the rack” gave both the victim and her torturers an expression that thrilled and frightened Sarah. Poor Annie’s mouth was wide open and her eyes tightly shut meanwhile her tormentors laughed the hyena laugh of those doing the tickling. Realising she had spent too long looking at the bottom of the page Sarah pretended to read and then turned the page. She was getting close to the end of chapter one and the nature of the sketches had changed slightly. There were still feathers and feet that had developed so that hands and feathers now seemed to be creeping up on the un-suspecting feet, especially at the bottom of each page. Scattered amongst these were strange diagrams comprising shapes like a teardrop or raindrop only pointed at both ends. These reminded Sarah of something she could not place until she turned the page to see one labelled with the word ‘Clitoris’. Sarah’s discomfort was so obvious that even Claire briefly stopped enjoying the foot-show.

“Don’t forget your tea poppet” Claire sweetly offered, giving her protégée a chance to take her eyes away from the page.

“th..nk-you” Sarah meekly replied before sipping her tea.

“So I promised to give you a little talk about the birds and the bees…” Claire began.

Sarah squirmed uncomfortably, curling her toes as Claire spoke.

“So last night you had you had what we call an orgasm, I’m guessing for the first time”

Sarah barely nodded but Claire knew she was correct.

“Women normally climax when the clitoris is stimulated directly although there are other means through which an orgasm can be achieved”. Claire continued.

Sarah calmed down as Claire spoke, The orgasm she had experienced the night before felt amazing and Claire’s voice helped sooth her. As Sarah listened the pages of Claire’s book flopped over to reveal the box hidden inside.

“Any questions?” Claire asked, finishing her talk.

“What did your blonde friends do to Sheila?” Sarah boldly asked.

“Oh poppet that might be something for tomorrow’s lesson, are you sure you don’t want to know what is in the box?” Claire asked, slightly annoyed Sarah hadn’t asked the question she was expecting.

Nervously Sarah shook her head, remembering Emma’s advice.

“Oh well If you don’t want to see what is inside I guess we have time for some tickle fun..” Claire chimed in her soft lilting Irish tones.

Sarah squirmed both fearful and excited as Claire positioned herself by the wooden stool for she was resting her ankles on. The soft Irish brunette had produced a stiff goose feather from somewhere and before she knew it the white plume was advancing on Sarah’s soft delicate toes that curled in anticipation.

“Splay those toes sweetie! This is obedience training you need to keep still!” Claire instructed teasingly.

Sarah tried to keep her toes still as the infuriating fronds swished and danced between her toes but it was hopeless. Hyper-sensitive and hysterical Sarah threw her head back in laughter scarcely able to keep her ankles on the little stool. Claire punished her struggling victim by seizing her slim ankles and attacking the trapped creamy arches with the feather, using the stiff white fronds first and then the sharp pointy quill in a mixture of deliberate strokes and devilish swirls that almost caused Sarah to fall from the chair and spill her tea.

“Come here poppet!” Claire declared as she seized the struggling girl; scooping her up like a kitten with one had up her back the other behind her knees.

Before Sarah knew it she was planted on Claire’s desk struggling to catch her breath. Before Sarah could react Claire tightened a leather cuff around her slim wrist. Sarah let out a squeak of surprise:
‘Claire had a desk with leather restraints attached to it!’ Sarah thought to herself

As the shock died away Sarah thought she must be dreaming. The leather restraints were cleverly tucked away under the carved rim of the desk and were expertly applied by the lithe Irish brunette. Sarah considered struggling but a part of her wanted to submit to her captor, still she nervously stuttered;

“D..d…d…do we have t…tt…ttt….time f…f.f.f…fo….”

“Oh don’t worry this is just a little taster of the fun we are going to have together”. Claire explained as she secured Sarah’s ankles in place.

It was a large desk and Sarah was tightly spread-eagled in place. The straps attached to Claire’s restraints had barely been long enough so her captor had pulled on her ankles to secure her in place; stretching her out rack-tight and scarcely able to squirm.

“So we have seen how ticklish your feet are this lovely morning, let’s see about your upper body” As she spoke Claire began dancing her fingertips towards Sarah exposed underarms.

Sarah giggled in anticipation and squirmed as much as her bonds would allow. Suddenly Claire dropped her hands from the teasing approach and attacked Sarah’s ribs instead. Sarah squealed and desperately tried to wriggle away but Claire had her. Her bonds held firm as Claire began a roving assault moving up to her victim’s underarms and neck before returning to her sides tickling the sensitive girl through her school uniform. Sarah’s legs were not spared from torture and Claire firmly squeezed her soft thighs and teased the tender skin behind her knees. After a while Claire sat in her chair at her desk with Sarah stretched out before her like a sacrifice on an altar. With one hand Claire undid her own shoes whilst using the feather to tease Sarah’s neck. Reclining back Claire used both hands to tickle Sarah’s underarms as she put her feet up on the desk. Being lithe and flexible Claire was able to use her toes to tickle Sarah’s waist and side as curled around her victim like a snake.

Claire smiled to herself as she caught a glimpse of the scene in the mirror. She liked having an office of her own and a slave to tickle. ‘If only I could stay here and do this all day’ Claire though to herself as she caught a glimpse of the clock.

She decided the slip back into her shoes so she could have another quick play with her victim’s feet. Sarah had reached the point of silent laughter and took in deep lungful’s of air during the brief respite whilst her captor stood and made her way to the end of the desk with something from a desk drawer. Sarah squirmed as something was secured to each of her big toes and looked down to see Claire adjusting some more straps, made of thinner leather than the ones holding her wrists and ankles. She couldn’t make it out but she guessed her toes had been secured to a thin wooden pole that was being pulled towards her to stretch her arches back and immobile her feet for tickle torture.

“No please! I need to get to class!” Sarah pleaded as Claire made the final arrangements cursing that she had spent so long on her victim’s upper body.

Claire softly ran one finger up and down each arch and listened to her victim’s soft helpless laughter. It was clear to Claire that Sarah was exhausted already and intensive stamina training would be required during the frequent supervisory sessions the prefect had in mind for her little protégée.

“Okay we shall have to resume this this afternoon, I shall help you get dressed and get to class” Claire declared in her calm authoritative voice.

Sarah sighed a sigh of relief as she was released. She marvelled at the ingenuity of Claire’s bondage desk as her captor helped to put socks back on. Sarah was still a little dizzy and un-coordinated and found she sort of enjoyed being dressed by her protective captor. With the many layers back in place Sarah slipped her feet back into her new shoes. It was nearly time for her first lesson but she felt she had learned a lot today already from Claire’s little talk. Sarah wondered if the afternoon session would be as informative or just consist of tickle-torture. A part of Sarah dreaded the next session but she also tingled as she wondered what Claire would do to her next.

It was only as she tried to focus on the blackboard and Mrs White’s voice that Sarah realised how tired she was. She managed to avoid yawning and had already learned about the history of medieval corn-laws so she had a chance to think about her situation. Sarah’s mind drifted to Claire’s talk and the torture session the night before. She had enjoyed her first orgasm and secretly hoped to experience more pleasure like that, but whatever the blondes had done to Sheila frightened Sarah. Claire had mentioned that for some women the intensity of an orgasm was close to pain but the way the glamorous brunette had screamed like a banshee and her rage the next morning convinced Sarah that she did not want a torture session from the blondes any more than she wanted Mary getting her hands on her.

Sarah managed to stay alert for the rest of the day and avoid trouble. She barely saw Mary but was aware of the other prefects especially the blondes. Luckily Claire kept Sarah under her protective wing and when she was cornered along with Emma and Sheila it was agreed her detention would be held in Claire’s office. Emma and Sheila were not so luckily and as the blonde prefects forced them to kneel there was a look of glee in both the blonde’s eyes as the pair’s skirts did not touch the ground. Sarah had already been told about the cruel ritual by Emma but still tingled nervously as she knelt before Claire her skirt reaching to just above her knees. She already knew about her afternoon session in Claire’s office but now her nervousness was growing. Sheila seemed less content in submission whilst Emma was stoically bearing the humiliation of being forced to fail the prefects little test.
As Sarah knelt the blondes pointed and giggled. The slim girl quivered like a leaf the entire time, her nerves not helped by the way the two prefects whispered to one another.

“Looks like a triple torture session then!” Amy declared.

Throughout the rest of the day Sarah nervously curled her toes in her triple socks and new shoes, ever aware of the arch support and the cruel purpose of ‘the princess treatment’ that the sisters were using to make her into the perfect tickle-slave. Sarah fancied she could feel her feet getting more ticklish and tried not to think about what the prefects would do. It was Mary that frightened Sarah the most, meanwhile in the great brute’s absence the blonde prefects Amy and Jessica had begun to unsettle Sarah more and more. Their cruel torture of Sheila the night before had begun to play on her paranoia.

As lessons came to a close Emma persuaded Sarah to walk with her to their punishment in the blonde prefects’ office.

“The trick is not to be late, they will make it worse if you are late. But we want to arrive after Sheila so she takes the worst of it!” The slim redhead explained softly.

Sarah regarded her red haired companion but decided against challenging the aggressive cowardice of the manoeuvre she proposed. Sarah needed all the friends she could get and as much as she felt for the glamourous brunette she couldn’t escape thinking: ‘better her than me!’

Emma’s ploy worked and upon arrival at Amy and Jessica’s shared office the pair were greeted by Claire who closed the door behind them. In the centre of the room was Sheila, already struggling and gagged as the blonde prefects’ finished her bondage. The glamourous brunette was secured to some kind of broken table the top of which was missing. Emma shyly averted her eyes while Sarah could not help but stare aghast at the cruelty of her classmate’s bondage.

Sheila was tied face up with each wrist and ankle tied to the outer frame of a low table that must have resembled a coffee table or ottoman before the top was removed. In the centre was a large cushion secured to a smaller table that was obscured from view, this held Sheila’s upper body and head. The glamourous brunette was already squirming as the blondes’ finished her bondage, they had stripped her down to her lacey bra and panties and were tying her toes as Claire ushered in the two new arrivals. Unlike Sheila’s wrists which they had securely tied to the top of the outer frame the blonde’s had a more devious means of restraining their victim’s ankles; two leather straps held Sheila’s ankles underneath the wood of the broken table. Sheila feet were suspended and trapped at the perfect height for the toe-ties that the blondes had added to the cruel contraption.

“So what do you think shall we make these two taste-taste sexy-Sheila’s soles?” Claire asked, cleverly appealing to Jessica’s foot-licking fetish in order to protect her protégée.

“That sounds like fun! Maybe the loser gets punished!” Jessica replied, taking the bait.

“Shoe’s off then!” Claire commanded with a wink.
“Ooh and make them wear stockings!” Amy added as she took her place to the left side of Sheila’s trapped body.

Sarah was shaking like a leaf but meekly accepted a pair of dark grey shear stockings from Claire as she fumbled with the catch on her shoes, her hands shaking.

“Here” Claire softly offered her pet a chair before tapping her lap.

Trembling Sarah sat and offered her mistress her foot. Slowly Claire removed both shoes and socks, giving each foot a soft tickle upon the removal of each layer of fabric.

“Hmm the princess treatment seems to be taking effect quicker than I imagined” Claire teased with a smile. Sarah couldn’t help but give Claire a submissive smile.

After testing each of her slave’s bare feet Claire applied the stockings taking care to get the seams straight and marvelling at how pretty ticklish pet’s soles were in the dark smooth fabric with the reinforced line up the arch.

Emma’s soles looked good too and Claire revelled as she made the slim redhead kneel on a padded prayer stool that trapped her sexy soles. She couldn’t resist giving Emma’s soles a tickle as she positioned her at Sheila’s right foot. Sarah watched knowing she would take her place at Sheila’s left foot for whatever diabolical game the prefects had in mind. She knew that if she didn’t comply she would be punished and tried intently to watch how Emma had knelt over the small padded stool that trapped her upward facing soles, she found the blondes torture of Sheila’s upper body distracting though, Amy had begun to use a pair of feathers to tickle the poor girl’s bare underarms whilst Jessica teased the glamourous brunette’s thighs and hips making her shake and test the straps and wood of her bondage, both of which held firm.

Now it was Sarah’s turn to kneel and she obeyed nervously quivering as Claire stroked her hair. The kneeling position was quite comfortable and Sarah squired as Claire gave her feet another tickle.

“Okay for now I want you to hold the sides of your prayer stools and wait” Claire commanded softly loving the way her victim obeyed, desperately trying to resist as she used one hand to tickle both of their nylon clad soles. These were two of the most ticklish girls Claire had ever tormented and she loved the way both tried to use one foot to cover the other in a futile attempt to escape.

Jessica yielded Sheila’s upper body to the tender mercies of Amy who took full advantage to move down to the poor girl’s ticklish tummy. The blonde would be back but for now there was honey to spread. The prefects had purloined a small jar of honey for their cruel game and Sarah and Jessica watched as the sweet sticky goo was spread over Sheila’s helpless twitching soles.

“Now this game has rules; first of all you have to obey all commands, well done for keeping hold of your prayer stools” Claire slowly intoned.

Sarah watched as the thick honey oozed down Sheila’s arch, she fancied that even the slow movement of the viscous liquid tickled the long sensitive feet. She knew the application of honey was tickling Sheila from the way the poor brunette curled her toes. Amy had even returned to soft feather tickles to allow her victim to focus on the impending torment of her soft soles.

“Each of you has ten minutes to lick Sheila’s soles clean of honey, after your time is up we will taste her soles and if we detect a trace of honey we will find a way to make you suffer” Amy explained, loving the way the new girl squirmed.

“And since sadistic sisters make ticklish work for idle hands each of you will tickle the backs of poor Sheila’s knees throughout…” Claire added preparing the leather cuffs for each girl’s hands.

Sarah meekly allowed her hands to be cuffed in amongst the cruel contraption that trapped Sheila. She was less comfortable now and squirmed as Claire tickled her nylon clade soles. Sheila’s foot was less than inches away from her face and she pondered whether she should start licking yet.

“You may begin!” Claire quipped, answering Sarah’s silent question.

Sarah tentatively and slowly began to lick Sheila’s arch dreading the underlying taste but found only the sweet taste of honey as a result of the princess treatment. Meanwhile Emma lapped at the honey desperate not to be the one punished by the prefects. The slim redhead’s efforts were rewarded as Claire settled in at Sarah’s feet.

“A bit more enthusiasm will be required pet!” Claire teased as she began to tickle her favourite toy’s soft nylon clad soles.

Sarah dissolved into ticklish laughter and squirmed as much as her bonds would allow. It was now impossible for her to lick Sheila’s foot and Emma took full advantage, sucking the honey from Sheila’s toes and using her tongue to lap up any trace of honey. Sheila went insane as Emma’s teeth grazed her sensitive toes. The torture that the blondes were administering to Sheila’s upper body was enough to send her insane, but the added foot licking sent her over the edge. Both blondes were relentless and abandoned the feathers to use one hand on each of her underarms with quick finger tickles whilst using their other hand to squeeze, and explore their victim’s ribs and sides.

Claire meanwhile was concerned. Had she been running this game by herself she would gladly punish her new pet, but there was a chance that the blondes would join in and push poor Sarah past her limits. Feeling possessive she thought before suddenly spotting that both girls were neglecting Sheila’s knees.

“Ah Ah!...” Claire chided as she stopped scribbling her nails over Sarah’s nylon clad soles. “You were told to tickle the backs of her knees!”

Claire administered a suitable punishment to both Emma and Sarah. Emma began to desperately try to tickle the backs of Sheila’s knees, meanwhile Sarah had just enough time to begin licking Sheila’s foot. The effect upon Sheila was noticeable and the customised bondage table shook as she desperately tried to escape the sensory overload delivered to her feet, legs and upper body. Her captors showed no remorse and with her wards now fully instructed in foot licking and knee ticking Claire made her way to the centre of the table and began tickling Sheila’s thighs. Amy smiled at her as she used two fingers to tickle Sheila in the torture spot just above her hips. Jessica meanwhile used one hand on each of the glamourous brunette’s underarms whilst intermittently leaning in to nuzzle her victim’s neck. Sheila was enraged and desperate but could feel the arousal building within her. She hated being tickle tortured but whenever six or seven girls ganged up on her like this the ticklish sensations flooded her nervous system, which not knowing what to do with them translated the torment into arousal. As she desperately struggled she felt her nipples harden and prayed her captors wouldn’t notice.

Sarah was getting the hang of licking the honey away whilst simultaneously using both hands to gently tease the back of Sheila’s outstretched knee. She was working in a methodological fashion from the toes down and had noticed Sheila’s toes twitch against their bonds as she had licked nibbled and sucked and was sure she was responsible for some of the glamorous brunettes thrashing and struggling. Now she was working her way up from the arch to the Ball of Sheila’s foot in a series of stripes. She was certain Emma had taken an early lead but tried to remain focused even as she heard Jessica declare;

“Uh oh! Somebodies nipples are standing to attention! Looks like they are jealous of all the fun the rest of your body is getting time to let them join in with the games!”

Sarah could hear Sheila protest as her bra was removed but was determined to keep licking, she kept her fingers teasing the back of Sheila’s right knee also. Emma had lapsed in this duty and it would be her undoing.

“Hmm looks like someone is neglecting their knee tickling duties!” Claire teased as she began tickling both of Emma’s pale nylon clad soles.

Giggling and struggling Emma tried to resume tickling Sheila’s left knee as Claire used her short sharp nails on her sensitive arches but found it impossible to do so whilst also licking. Desperate to regain focus she tried to cover one foot with the other.

“I command you keep your feet still whilst I tickle them!” Claire commanded.

Emma tried to obey but it was hopeless. Giggling and squirming she was unable to co-ordinate and ceased both licking tickling as she desperately tied to keep her feet still.

“Well you need to keep tickling pet!” Claire chided as she gave Emma’s side a playful squeeze.

Emma struggled desperate not to have victory snatched away from her. Sarah kept diligently tickling and licking, trying to ignore Sheila’s intense nipple torture.

The blonde’s purred as they used two feathers on each of Sheila’s aching nipples.

“Oh yes you like that you little slut! We have special punishment for whores who orgasm just from having their nipples tickled!” Jessica teased as she brought her victim ever closer to climax.

Sheila was desperate to resist but the attention her nipples were receiving was intoxicating. The blondes had brought her to orgasm before by tickling her nipples and they knew their art well. Sheila knew they would cut away her panties if she climaxed and bit down hard on the rubber ball they had gagged her with, determined not to give them the satisfaction of breaking her one more time. Sheila could feel the electric sensations rising in her body and dreaded the lacey panties she had sent away for in secret being cut away and her womanhood tickled tortured slowly with soft brushes.

“I think the ten minutes are up” Claire interjected.

Grinning from ear to ear the blondes stopped their cruel nipple torture leaving Sheila just inches from an orgasm. Sobbing the glamourous brunette’s body heaved in the tight bondage, at that moment it was almost worse being taken to the point of climax and denied the release for poor Sheila.

Sarah wasn’t sure if she should stop licking or not so she lapped at the very last saliva diluted honey from Sheila’s heel and looked up submissively at Claire. Emma made a last ditch attempt to lick honey from Sheila’s arch which was rewarded with a rib and tummy tickle from the watchful prefect who whispered:

“You can stop now sweetie” to her little pet.

As Jessica and Amy made their way around to Sheila’s soles the two ‘plebs’ were released from their bondage. Sarah stretched out only now realising the strain her extended position had put on her. Emma was more stoic have endured a variety of bondage positions on a near-daily basis for several months.

Claire was the first to taste-test Sheila’s soles and barely touched the glamourous brunette’s left foot before declaring:

“Lots of honey still here Emma, good job on the toes though!”

Claire quietly lapped the last of the honey from Sheila right foot before giving her verdict. “Yes good job, very through”.

The blondes each sampled Sheila’s soles and agreed with Claire who had not only set the precedent as the alpha female but also made sure she got the results she wanted. The two ‘plebs’ watched quietly from a sofa. Emma knew the game had been rigged but also knew it was pointless complaining. She curled her sensitive toes in the nylon stockings in anticipation, hoping Claire would be half as merciful to her as she was to this mousy new arrival.

It was decided by the prefects that Sheila needed to be punished further whilst Sarah should receive a lesson in delivering tickle torture. Sarah watched from the sofa as Emma was stretched out on Amy’s desk with a cushion under her lower back. Submissively the petite redhead did not resist as one of the nylon stockings was removed as the three prefects stretched her out. She knew her best chance of keeping the ordeal bearable was to comply, still she was nervous knowing how easily the prefects could decide to take things too far.

The prefect had stretched Emma out like this before and had extra straps to ensure her petite frame was perfectly immobile. Her chest rose and fell as she nervously squirmed held captive perfectly on a cushion that fitted snugly under her upper body giving her tummy and chest nowhere no go. Sarah was lifted onto the table and persuaded to give up one of her nylons so she matched Emma with one stocking clad foot and one bare. Sarah’s ankles were cuffed so she knelt over Emma, straddling her at the waist. Sarah curled her toes finding the sensation of one nylon clad foot and one bare odd.

“Now we are going to start teaching you some upper-body techniques, and if you are a good girl we will move on to foot tickling!” Claire explaining as she examined the pair, finishing by tickling Sarah’s stocking clad foot.

Sarah giggled and squirmed wriggling her toes as she just barely resisted the desire to twist and turn to defend her sensitive soles.

All three prefects began by demonstrating the best techniques for upper body tickling. The blondes monopolizing Emma’s underarms as Claire demonstrating the ‘Sweet spot’ just above each of Emma’s hips. Sarah watched and obediently tickled, at first she just nervously gave Emma few tummy tickles. Gradually though, Sarah gained confidence and began to enjoy feeling Emma’s squirming body under her thighs. As the mousy tickle-trainee zeroed in on the ‘sweet-spot’ she felt a similar tingle to that she had felt the night before, it was like she was living a scene from her beloved tickling magazine. The torture was too much for Emma and the prefects had to gag her with a rubber ball, forgetting her tactic of compliance Emma resisted the gag and was punished with neck tickles until the ball was safely secured.

As punishment Jessica began to slowly unbutton her blouse exposing the slim redheads heaving bosom. Amy meanwhile made her way to Emma’s feet giving Sarah’s soles a quick tickle en-route. The three prefects and Sarah made the poor red haired girl scream into her gag for five minutes until tears ran down her cheeks. Eager to please Sarah perfected the art of tormenting Emma’s ‘sweet spot’ her arousal growing as she felt the slim redhead buck and thrash. Jessica leant down from the head of the table and nuzzled Emma’s neck whilst simultaneously tormenting her bare underarms with her skilled fingers. Claire meanwhile tormented poor Emma’s ribs and sides her face bearing a look of serene contemplation as she remorselessly tormented her captive having long since learned every one of Emma’s tickle spots and the best way to torment them to full effect. As Emma dissolved into silent laughter with tears running down her cheeks and saliva dribbling from her gag the blondes grew bored and remembered their prize on the torture table. Slowly, like prowling cats they padded towards their prey.

“Thought we had forgotten about you huh?” Amy asked as she scooped up a bucket that rattled.

Sheila murmured into her gag still half delirious from the first round of tickle torture. She was blindfolded but her keen hearing filled her mind with terror as she realised what the blondes were going to do. The rattling bucket contained a selection of stiff brushes that would soon be laid out ready to scrub her sensitive soles. The buckets themselves would be filled with hot soapy water ready to take the honeyed saliva from her soles.

Sheila had been tortured like this before after the blondes and Mary set her up for one of headmistress’s special punishments. Only then she had been buried in the garden with only her head and feet poking out from repressive soil and an itchy burlap sack. Sheila had screamed back then as cats licked tuna oil from her soles and the headmistress has slowly explained every stage of her gruelling day-long torture session. After the cats Sheila’s soles had been scrubbed with hot soapy water and then oiled, perfectly timed such that they faced up at the hot sun which roasted them to the peak of their sensitivity. The oil which was reapplied with a tickly brush was just enough to prevent sun burn and pain but Sheila had squirmed uncomfortably as she felt her feet broil in the sun. Then finally her hyper-sensitive feet, immobilised by wicket-like toe-toes were slowly tickled by the blondes until the sun dipped below the tree line and the soil started to cool and chill around her.

Still exhausted Sheila started to hyperventilate as the traumatic memories flooded back, the blondes began with her toes each using an old toothbrush on the tips of their victim’s toes and slowly working down to the sensitive area under the toes and above the balls of Sheila’s long sexy feet. Sheila desperately tried to curl her toes but the toe ties kept the smooth sensitive skin stretched out for torture. Next the awful tattered bristles began to attack Sheila’s arches and the table began to shake as Sheila found energy to futilely struggle despite the hopelessness of her situation. Just as the glamorous brunette thought her ordeal couldn’t get any worse the blondes started to lick and nibble her toes. Not only did this push the struggling brunette to the next level of torture but it re-kindled her arousal. Sheila’s face turned from pink to crimson as her pulse raced, she knew she was too far gone to stop the ecstatic release but hated giving her tormentors the satisfaction of breaking her as much as she hated every ticklish sensation that was overwhelming her nervous system.

As the orgasm hit full force like a freight train the blondes did not let up torturing Sheila’s super sensitive soles. The toothbrushes had been abandoned in favour of hairbrushes and each prefect used their long nails to add to the masterclass of torture that exploited every weak spot the pair had mapped out from Sheila’s heels to the balls of her feet. It was the toe-licking that pushed Sheila over the edge, the glamourous brunette was liable to climax as a consequence of tickle-torture but the sensation of a hot mouth and tongue slowly exploring her toes was the fast track to her becoming a writhing mass of flesh.

The blondes knew Sheila would be humiliated but both wanted to really dish out some more torture before relishing and gloating over their favourite victim. Each blonde knew that tickling was pure torture for Sheila after an orgasm and each had their preferred means of administering said torture. Amy ceased licking Sheila’s toes and returned to using the toothbrush to scrub at the saliva covered Piggies that squirmed and pulled against their toe-ties. In a well-practised routine Amy was able to keep using the hairbrush to maximum effect on Sheila’s arch. Jessica meanwhile keep licking Sheila’s toes as varied between gently caressing and mercilessly tickling Sheila pampered foot. The continued toe-licking kept the fire of Sheila’s arousal burning and within minutes of her first orgasm she felt the second approach, delirious she babbled into her gag her mind racing and occasionally placing her on her bed or buried in the dirt the trauma of previous torture sessions mingling with the current overwhelming of every nerve that pushed her mind into a dream-like state of torment.

At the table Sarah had been blindfolded as part of her training, Claire had told her to ‘feel her victim’. In truth this was more to keep the little mouse from beholding Sheila’s ordeal. As she tickled Emma Sarah found that she could follow the movements of her upper body through the lovely sensations of her victim squirming under her thighs. Sarah secretly loved straddling Emma this way and smiled to herself as she tickled. Claire noticed the smile and was leased that her protégée had what she called: ‘the spark’. The Irish brunette knew that she needed to get both her captives away, otherwise her work kindling Sarah’s fetish would be ruined.

Eventually the glamorous brunette passed out and as the blondes began rousing her Claire chose her moment to release both Emma and Sarah from the bonds. She was given more time by her fellow prefects deciding to use Sheila’s unconsciousness to move her to a more humiliating position. Claire reapplied Sarah’s socks having removed her pet’s singular nylon stocking. Meanwhile Emma sullenly redressed, silently resenting the still blindfolded protégée. Sarah giggled quietly, secretly liking the sensation of someone else putting her socks on with great care.

Claire decided to take the pair to her own study for the afternoon session she had promised her little pet. Sarah’s blindfold was removed seconds before she was guided out of the door. Sarah blinked as her eyes readjusted to the light, it was like a dream as she walked to Claire’s office. Her heart was fluttering and her mind was racing, still she Sarah could tell Emma wasn’t happy. Upon reaching Claire’s study the pair were made to play tickling games for the prefect’s amusement.

“I was going to save this for tomorrow but we can always start today” Claire announced.

For the first game Emma and Sarah took it in turns to lie on the desk with their arms stretched above their head while the other tickled their upper-body, if they could last a minute before pulling their arms down then their tickler would take their place, if not they had to raise their arms again. Emma could resist for a minute until Claire intervened by giving her a surprise tickle. Sarah’s threshold was measured in mere seconds and once the victim she stayed straddled by the slim red haired girl. Sensing Emma’s need for revenge Claire imposed a penalty by seizing Sarah’s wrists and holding them in place. Sarah was in for it now and Emma payed back for the tickling she had received earlier on Amy’s desk.

Next Claire played a foot-tickling game. She started by removing her victim’s shoes and tickled their feet through the many socks of the princess treatment. If either girl pulled their foot away or curled their toes they lost the sock of that foot. Claire tickled the four feet evenly varying her targets whilst keeping the tickling even. Emma sometimes curled her toes and lost the first few layers of socks slowly whilst Sarah found it almost impossible to keep her feet outstretched let alone still. Eventually Claire applied Sarah’s ankle restraints early, rolling up the final pair of Sarah’s socks so that they only covered half of her feet from the toes down.

“Now if you can’t keep from squirming you will lose your socks and take the forfeit” Claire teased.

Sarah desperately tried to keep her toes outstretched as Claire tickled her arches just below the fabric of her socks.

Emma looked smug and lost a sock to a surprise attack of both sets of Claire’s nails on her right arch. She still had two layers of socks though and new she would win. Sarah tired with all her tight to keep still screwing up for face in concentration. Eventually her ticklishness got the better of her and her socks were whisked away. Leaving her barefoot and squirming in anticipation. Her forfeit consisted of being tied to the desk as Emma had in the blondes’ study. The slim redhead was offered a chance to straddle Sarah in the same fashion as she had been. There was a condition that Sarah did not hear as Claire whispered it into Emma’s ear.

Nervously Sarah looked around as her arms were tied back stretching her out on Claire’s desk. Claire produced the box and the little box that Sarah had seen earlier that day. The box was given to Emma but Sarah saw nothing after the slim redhead accepted it as Claire reapplied the same blindfold she had worn earlier.

Sarah nervously curled her toes and squirmed, she giggled as Claire seized her toes and tied them together with a small piece of string, it wasn’t as bad as having them tied back but it still made her feel the helplessness of her situation.

“Do you want her gagged for your revenge tickles sweetie!” Claire asked.

“No I want to make her beg!” Emma answered.

There was something different in Emma’s voice, until now the slim red head had helped protect Sarah even if she mostly just enhanced the mousy girls nervousness. Sarah heard the two girls whispering but could not make out what they were saying.

The revenge torture session was not like the gentle tickles Claire had administered earlier that Sarah had found herself enjoying. Neither was it as extreme as Sarah’s first torture session the day before or her night-time tickles. Instead it took the mousy girl up to her limit and stopped only to slowly increase. Sarah didn’t know it but Claire had explained this as her intention to Emma. For the most part Emma focused on Sarah’s upper body whilst Claire explored her feet but both girls varied their targets enough to keep their victim guessing. Claire also explored Sarah’s legs, whilst Emma sometimes leaned back to give her victim’s thighs a good tickle. More than once Claire tip-toed round to tickle Sarah’s underarms and neck.

Eventually Emma’s knees started to hurt but Sarah wasn’t finished yet. Claire released the slim redhead and returned her socks taking a chance to tickle her soft pale feet. Claire decided it was time to finish the foot-tickling she had started in her morning session. With Emma helping her she released Sarah’s ankles only to secure them in the better straps she had added to her desk, next the toe-bar was introduced and tied back using the thinner straps.

“Please don’t do this! Not my feet!...” Sarah begged having finally caught her breath enough to talk.

“I told you I would make her beg!” Emma gloated with a sly glance at Claire.

Now completely immobilised Sarah’s feet were the subject of a slow gruelling lesson in tickle-torture. Emma and Claire started with feathers and then moved to soft finger touches. To make matters worse Claire slowly explained every trick and technique to the slim redhead who revelled in taking the mousy girl’s place as the prefect’s protégé. When the lesson moved onto include a variety of brushes both soft and stiff Sarah had to be gagged. She wasn’t sure if the toothbrushes were worse on her toes or the hairbrushes tickled her arches worse, she only knew she wanted to get away. Claire sensed she was pushing Sarah too far so she returned to teach Emma some advanced finger tickling techniques for the final portion of her tutorial.
Sarah did not know how long the tickle-session lasted but it truly rode the line between torture and exhilaration. Afterwards she was both exhausted and tingling all over, although at the time she would have given anything to get away Sarah thought about the torture session later in her bed and found the same warm tingly feeling she felt the night before.

There were no night-time tickle-session that night the prefects’ appetites satiated already. Sheila was returned to bed late by the blondes who had used soft paintbrushes to punish her for climaxing on the torture table. The irony that Sheila was forced to orgasm again and again as the brushes circled her womanhood and taint had not been lost on the blonde prefects, but their response was more of the same with Jessica sometimes taking a break to nibble and suck Sheila’s toes. The glamourous brunette slept soundly, her mind and nervous system in need of a respite.

Sarah slept well too. She felt slightly better over the next few days as Mary remained absent. She continued to be forced to kneel by the prefects who found new tickle games but under Claire’s watchful guidance she was only tortured just the right amount to slowly raise her tolerance. After a few days Sarah found the confidence to ask Emma about the little box in Claire’s office. Emma slowly explained that it contained a special pair of knickers with a smooth bead designed to stimulate a woman to orgasm. Sarah went silent before meekly asking a few more questions, she blushed but was still curious. Sarah curled her toes in her shoes as Emma went on to explain how Claire sometimes made her wear them as she cleaned the prefect’s office. Claire never brought the box up again in their sessions but the curiosity stayed with Sarah.

Sarah had more sessions with Emma at Claire’s office and was spared the worst of the torture during shared torture sessions from the many times her and other plebs were made to kneel. Sheila disappeared being taken to the infirmary on account of ‘her nerves’. For the rest of the week after Sheila’s disappearance the blondes were a lot more restrained when tormenting Jane and Vicky instead of their favourite toy, remembering the headmistress’ punishment for taking thing to far with the glamourous brunette. Mary was strangely absent too, there were rumours she was also in the infirmary with a stomach ache. Sarah began to grow in confidence forgetting her early trepidation. Eventually though the relative comfort afforded to Sarah by Claire was threatened. Mary had recovered from her stomach ache and caught sight of the mousy girl. Sarah squeaked as the great lummocking bully seized her hat from atop her head and threw it across the courtyard.

“Go on! Go and get your hat!” Mary sneered.

Sarah nervously made out across the grass only to be rewarded by the shrill sound of whistle.

It was the headmistress. Sarah had forgotten the sign forbidding students from walking on the grass.

With tears in her eyes Sarah made her way to class.

“You’re for it now!....” Mary gloated, “It will be one of Headmistress’s special punishments at the weekend!”

oh wow please keep going

Thanks will do! :)

I might also write a short bonus story featuring the blonde prefects. Got a few ideas for the punishment I alluded to at the end of this story.

Last edited:
Sooo cool! Thanks. Can't wait for the next part!

Thanks. I actually posted a bonus clip that follows on from this one a little while ago.

I wrote the bulk of part 4 today. I need to review it but I should get it posted soon

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back