• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maitland Ward

Justin Sane

TMF Poster
Evening all,

Just had to share my discovery with the forum since I have never seen this actress mentioned here before. So recently while checking out celebrities on Wikifeet and I came across Maitland Ward. Now for those who dont know of her, Maitland starred on Boy Meets World in the later seasons as Rachel, the extra tall red headed roommate. She even featured a delicious scene where she placed her big bare soles on the table and dipped them in marinara sauce. She was also in The white chicks but didnt do much after. Apparently at some point, she got into adult films.

Well I didnt know this when I found her wikifeet page. While looking at her photo’s it became very clear to me that these were fetish pics. I couldn't believe it, an actual film celebrity doin foot fetish work? I checked out the hub and she has plenty of films, plenty with foot worship but no tickling. But, the potential is there if the right producer got ahold of her.

Attachments

• E7614A02-6C41-4922-B6AB-2DB559B5AFAB.jpg
    E7614A02-6C41-4922-B6AB-2DB559B5AFAB.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 242
She runs a Patreon and does a lot of different fetish stuff. She has a public Snapchat and a private one, too. Her social media posts are pretty hot as well.

Someone to play Ruby O'Shea in a Tickled In Distress live-action feature...one can only dream.

Attachments

• rubytagteamed_02a.jpg
    rubytagteamed_02a.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 48
  • rubytagteamed_a.jpg
    rubytagteamed_a.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 56
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back