• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife - Amazon neighbor and me - what a tickle story - F/FM

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
I have to admit, many years ago my athletic wife decided to take up mixed martial arts and traing in the MMA style which at the time I found comical. But as it turned out, she was very good at it and now she is a force to be wreckened with. She stands 5'5, maybe 120 pds, but no fat - muscle arms and legs and an athlete since High School and college. In fact, my wife is so good at submission holds that I can't even pin her down as she is an escape artist and easily has me tapping out and I am 6'1, 200 pds solid!
Last month a quite fun and unexpected change came about with a neighbor gal that has changed our marriage dynamics. Carol had been a neighbor down the streets for a year or so and besides some hello's and occassional chats at the park, we never really spent time together. Carol is 38, her only daughter is off to college and that has given her more time to workout at the gym where my wife Susan works out. Being about the same age they struck up a conversation and my wife helped her out with some training. The thing with Carol, she is tall, my height at 6'1 and thick body so probably 170 or so as she played basketball in college. She started to hang around more and being a single parent she became flirtateous with not only me, but with Susan too. She usually got this way after several drinks which was fine for me, but Susan was starting to tell me that she didn't trust her, etc. I asked my wife to give her a chance and not make a big deal of it, but had a feeling this was not going to be the case. Carol would act smug towards Susan at times; the last time was the night before my long 10 days business trip to Japan. Carol was really playing it up with me, as if she was trying to make Susan jealous and even told Carol jokingly - take it easy shorty, we are just talking.

I had to calm Susan down from that comment and told her not to do anything while I was gone, but Susan just smiled and said, Oh don't worry Mike, I got an idea about how to get our Amazon friend to be respectful. The gleam in her eye told me she was up to something but with business on my mind I couldn't worry about it and left the next morning. I only got to talk to my wife twice while I traveled the last being 2 nights before I was traveling back. I asked her how things where with Carol and she said, "Oh, you will see a big change when you get back Mike." I tried to ask more questions but got nothing, except, well the maid is coming over so I got to get going. Thing is, we have no maid and as I asked she said, sorry got to go.

My company has a car service that dropped me off at my house around 7 PM and as I walked in the house I was greeted with my wife sitting on the couch with her feet propped on the ottoman and there was Carol our neighbor obediantly massaging her feet as my wife read a book. She greeted me and asked Carol to say Hello. Carol sheepishly said Hello Sir after she said Yes Ma'am to my wife. I stood there for a few seconds and my wife finally said. The is sub Carol - she is my submissive and does what I ask, right Sub? Yes Ma'am quickly came from my Amazon neighbor. You may leave now Sub, I will see you tomorrow after work - 6 PM sharp. Carol who was barefoot submissively collected her stuff and sheepishly smiled at me as she walk out the door. OK, what the hell was that I said amazed as my wife got up gave me a big hug and said, "Take off your clothes and head upstairs, I will bring you a beer and tell you about the past 10 days." I ripped off my clothes and climbed into bed antcipating an erotic tale.

Susan provided me a detailed account on how she got our Amazon neighbor Carol to be her submissive in such a short period of time. After I left she offered to give Carol some one on one training at her home gym, which Carol accepted. I tested out her skills and realized she was strong but no wrestling skills so after an hour or so - I told her I didn't like her flirting with my man. We got into a heated exchange with Carol finally trying to wrestle me down -her anger was enough that she had a slight upper hand but quickly I gained control and put her in many holds where she had to tap out. Each time she tapped, I started up again, she tried her best but after 4 tap outs, she was exhausted. My last hold had her big size 11 feet leg locked between my thighs and as she tapped out, I could not resist and started to tickle under her long toes...and Mike, she went nuts! Fighting hard but I had her trapped and she was laughing so hard that I thought she might pass out. I gave her tiny breaks but continued to work them over slowly making her weaker each time. When I let her up, she was completely submissive. Hardly making eye contact, I finally got her to confess that she hated but loved giving up to control to me. She detailed how in college a roomate used to control her with spankings and tickling which brought back the incredible sensation of her submissive side. This is when I chimed in, and your little discreet relationships in college where you took charge kind or worked in your favor huh? We recounted her early Bi days where Susan had a few friends who enjoyed a take charge woman. With my cock raging we made love like wild animals. As we rested, I commented how sexy it was to walk in with Carol rubbing your feet, but also added, you took a chance with her at your feet as ticklish as I know you are. Susan gave me the sly eye, "Well when she does accidentally tickle my feet, I give her a good shake down and she knows right away to stop." In fact, I even hog tied her one night since she got over zealous and started to lick my toes and nibbled too much that made me squeal. I was face down, so she had me in a good position that was hard to get free, but once I did, she got owned.
My cock was now on fire as my wife just confessed that the Amazon had been licking and tickling her feet....if Carol knew just how ticklish and submissive Susan gets with the right amount of tickling, she might get her revenge. In fact the only time recently that I got the better of Susan in our wrestling around was the time her feet got pinned and my tickling got her to say Uncle with a forceful tap out. She confessed how a roomate in college got her friends to pin Susan down one night and discovering just how ticklsh she was, made her agree to clean all their bathrooms. Once again my mind raced as I climbed on top of Susan for round 2! Could I get Carol to trick poor Susan into a ticklish situation where she was now in control? A few days later I caught Carol coming out of the grocery store, she was her normal self outside of her house and as we chatted she got flirty again. Let's go get a drink and talk as she followed me to a local bar. As we chatted, Carol freely shared her submissive side talking about the dynamics with Susan. That's when I told her about how ticklish my little Susan really is. I heard you gave her toes a nibbling that drives her insane, did you know that? Carol had a new intense interest as I told her about Susan's college days and she even rubbed her leg against mine under the table. You want revenge? She smiled with a cruel grin, "Hell yeah I do!" What do you have in mind?
The plan was simple enough - invite her over for drinks with the promise to be submissive as Susan watched her favorite show the Bachelor. I gave Carol our padded cuffs and showed her how to completely attach them quickly where Susan would not have time to react. The front door would be unlocked and I could creep in after getting a text from her, if it all worked out. I was turned on, waiting and hoping the scene would unfold with the promise that my wife would be blindfolded so she would not know I was there. At 8:19, I got the text. "She is quite mad but ready for my full attention." I hurried over with my cock already growing and as I quietly entered the house, the unmistakeable high pitched giggle from my wife echoed up the stairs from the basement. I entered the basement to see my Susan in a really nice - tight hog-tied position. Her little shorts lay next to her as she struggled in her panties, light tank top and bare feet facing me. The blind fold was one of those night sleepers where all light is blocked out. But what was sexy, and a real turn on, she had in a red ball gag with the holes so she could breath and her laughter could still be heard. With the TV loud enough to block out any side sounds, Carol motioned for me to come and sit in a big over stuffed chair. She smiled and whispered - put your hands behind your back. Before I knew it, she had quick cuffed my hands in place. Smiling she gave me the shush sign but I obliged, which was a big mistake. As I sat, she took a roll of duct tape and before I could say anything, she wrapped two times around my head gagging me. I was wide eyed as she pulled off my flip flops then in one motion pulled off my gym shorts, then my jockies. I started to protest but she grabbed my hard cock and gave me a stern look that shut me up quickly.
Carol had it all planned, she propped my feet over her weight bench, duct taping my ankles together, working quickly to secure me tight. The overstuffed chair kept me snuggly in place with my cock raging at attention. She stroked it several times making me squirm. She strolled over to Susan who was still in place going no where - muffled protest as Carol placed her bare feet to her lips. Light licks, then the tongue slowly rolls between the toes as Susan giggles, then thrashes helplessly with her laughter turning into a fierce hardy laugh as I know she was being broken right in front of me. After a good 10 minutes, she stopped and positioned herself at my barefeet. She mouthed the words, "Ticklish?" as her fingers dug into my soft size 12s. And yes, I never thought it would happen to me, but I am way too ticklish and now she was working my feet like an expert. My laughter and thrashing was enough to wear me down quickly but not enough to stop the tall blonde Amazon from snaking her tongue through my toes as her fingers lightly scratched my soles. She stopped only to slowly pour lotion into her hand. She pulled off the blindfold on Susan so she could see my predicament. My wife looked scared and yes, her eyes had a submissive look, that I have not seen before. Carol strolled over and slowly worked her lotioned hand up and down my hard cock and within a minute or so, I shot my load. Exhausted, all I could do was watch the next phase of Susan's torture, as she was rolled to her back with Carol straddling her. Pinching her nipples lightly making her moan with pleasure. Carol taunted us, telling us how she was playing us all along as she slowly creeped her fingers into Susan's pits, who once again went crazy with laughter. She tickled her ribs one by one, her flat stomach got the rasberry treatment and after removing the ball gag, Carol planted an long loving kiss that Susan greedily accepted. She teased her as she brushed her long brunette hair from her face, tickling her neck with her long nails, making Susan giggle like a schoolgirl. She rolled her to her stomach and again worked her poor soles and toes over for a good 15 minutes. Susan was spent and agreed to give Carol's feet a good cleaning with her tongue while she tickled my bare feet. It was a cruel and exciting sight, with me laughing and struggling at Carol's touch as Susan kissed and licked the big size 11's; taking direction to kiss the big toe, now get the little one on the end with Susan listening to each command.
It was after midnight when we got home. Carol had made me cum 2 more times as she dominated poor Susan. She gave Susan a bare hand spanking turning her cheeks red. She also wrote her favorite sayings on her toes, only to scrub them cleaning with soapy water and a small scrubber. We both left the house humbled and barefoot as we walked in silence to our house. We were both exhausted and crawled into bed hardly saying a word. I woke up the next morning with Susan stroking my cock, a wry smile on her face as she asked, "What the hell was that last night?" We talked and screwed, wondering where this adventure was going to take us.

Hope you like the story - been a while.

[email protected]

Damn bigmac. I always loooove when you come out with a new story. Keep up the good work dog

yes more!!! totally hot story as always!

I am writing a continuation to this story - not at Part 2 or revenge type story - it will be in that realm but not what you expect.

story is good but you should separate dialogue better, it's hard to understand who is saying what (or even when someone is talking or just narrating) try using quotes for your next story :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back