• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fantasies involving age?

College

Anyone here with a tickle fantasy involving age feel free to share! I’ll start:

I’d love to get tied up and tickled by an older woman. Maybe a friend’s mom tricks me into a compromising position after asking for help around the house, then exploits me and tickles me and teases me for as long as she wants. Or maybe it’s an older woman I don’t know who wants to live out her fantasy and is willing to do anything to tickle me. Either way the idea is incredibly hot. Although this is a fantasy of mine, I don’t discriminate based on age! All people above the age of 18 are beautiful and valid and deserve to have their fantasies fulfilled.

Please share your LEGAL fantasies below

I'm in love with power plays of age play but then again, I love roleplaying so that's just me. One time I was an alien vampire daughter ler and lee!

The perception of age is relative to one's own age. When I was 19 and first living away from 'home', I had what at the time I considered to be a wild affair with a sophisticated older woman of almost 22.(!) She left me for a dribbling senile incontinent fool of 26, and I recall wondering how anyone that old could possibly 'rise to the occasion'.

She was authentically beautiful, had mid-back length black hair, very pale skin and very soft, red-nailed, ticklish feet... :)

I'm a straight 25 y/o guy and I've had experiences with an older woman, only me tickling her.

But weirdly, I want to be tickled (sexually) by an older man. Someone in their late 40's/50's, it's always something I've wanted to try. Never been lucky enough

Funny. I (19 y/o girl) have a similar fantasy but with an older man tickle torturing me. I think it is just the idea of being a tickle slave of a more mature man is just a nicer one.

Funny. I (19 y/o girl) have a similar fantasy but with an older man tickle torturing me. I think it is just the idea of being a tickle slave of a more mature man is just a nicer one.

My dear, you are an older tickler's dream! And not that far away! :p

I'm a straight 25 y/o guy and I've had experiences with an older woman, only me tickling her.

But weirdly, I want to be tickled (sexually) by an older man. Someone in their late 40's/50's, it's always something I've wanted to try. Never been lucky enough
And how does this make you 'straight'?

I guess I'd be considered a younger guy, just turned 21 a little bit ago. But I've definitely had fantasies about being tickled by women in their 40s or 50s. Generally busty, plump milfs who know how to tickle.

Last edited:
If it’s fantasy, “legal” is one of the lesser requirements on my checklist, regardless of the parameters of the scenario.

Yeah, I feel like you could easily get this one done around here. You being 19, how old are you talking about? Like, 34 or 54?

I’d love to have tickled an older woman to hysterics as an adolescent/late teens. She’d either be a family friend/friend’s mother or a teacher/boss authority figure, willingly getting tickled by a younger male. As a nylon fan she’d be dressed in office attire, specifically nylon tickled but upper body attacked too.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I dont think i would mind being tickled by an older guy as long as they liked my tights.

I’m going to be 31 on Monday, so I’m feeling a little old these days. I normally like older men to tickle me, but I could see it being really fun to be put in my place by a young guy.

I absolutely love the idea of tickling an older woman, especially a friend's mum or some kind of authority figure.

I am an older person here, but a lot of my fantasies involve much younger guys. Especially if they are someone I am supposed to be in charge of. I guess the whole idea of "power exchange" is something that makes me tick. So a lot of my fantasies/daydreams take me to scenarios I probably would not indulge in real life. Plus, young guys are just nice to look at sometimes :)

Ever since I was a kid, I always thought it was hot when older tickled younger, that's always been one of the subsets of the kink for me. It's not an essential part of it, but it definitely adds to it, and when I'm lost in fantasy, or looking for clips, I tend to lean that way.

It's a little odd, I must say, having had this feeling my whole life....and now, having just turned 50, being the "older man" myself. I still feel (and act) like I'm 23! But the other day I met the girlfriend of this young guy I'm working with, and when we made eye contact.....I suddenly felt her looking at me like an older man! A new experience! And it was kinda....hot, now that I think about it! Maybe not "hot", but.....interesting! She was automatically giving me a kind of respect or...sense of gravitas that I would never have gotten back when I was her age! She looked like Appolonia from The Godfather, she was so pretty it was hard to look at her in the eyes, I kept avoiding it.....but when I did, that's when I was surprised with her respectful, friendly, trusting look! Laughing at everything I said, listening intently.....telling her boyfriend to listen to me, I knew what I was talking about, siding with me on everything......

I like being 50! :) I don't know when it's going to be, but I'm looking forward to the next time I tickle someone new! I'm going to lay the "older guy" thing on thick! lol.

When I was a young buck, I had a woman that came to my house just because she wanted sex. I was in my mid 20's and she had a son that was a senior in HS. Not sure how old she was, but she was one of these prim and proper ladies in public, but and animal in my bed! I guess she liked what I had to offer, because she came over on a regular basis. One of the things I would do often, was to cross my legs over and under hers, with one of her arms under my head and then held her other arm up. Then I would tickle the shit out of her armpit and side. She was really ticklish, too! I got her feet a little bit, but not as much as I wanted to. I told her I wanted to tie her up sometime, but she said "no way"! She knew she would be dead meat if I ever did! :p

I love to tickle older women (milfs) mainly the sort of bossy, arrogant, snobby, types it happened a few times and i rely enjoyed it.

I am currently 29 so I am currently in the middle. I would love to tickle younger girls 20+ just because of how adorable they are in their personality but would also love her to be beautiful, bouncy, playful, and ticklish. I sometime have fantasies of tickling older women between 35-50 especially single Moms who are stressed out and are looking for a young man to have fun with.

Older women for me too, definitely have a cougar thing going, I imagine a group of trim 40 somethings luring me to their home and basically tickling every square inch of my sensitive body until I'm an absolute puddle of giggly goo on the floor.

Also fantasize about multiple female lers around my age (maybe I'm just looking for an intense gang tickle experience) having me tied up at their mercy and slaking their sadistic tickle lust by drinking in my hysteria with fingers, nibbles, tongues, toys, etc...

Of course, after time to recover, each of my lers gets locked down as the Lee and we all go to town on her.

If I have a type it's the fiery pale skinned redhead, add the accent and I'd melt...

Wow just laying it all out there bahaha

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I've always liked the idea of being tickled by an older man. Don't have a specific age in mind but i think the highest i would go is a man in their 40s.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back